If you could live in another country other than yours, which one would it be?

293 posts in this topic

Posted

and why?
Haha.. i'm assuming alot of people will say south korea since there are quite alot of non koreans who are from other countries who are really interested in korean celebrity and entertainment. Anyways! :D i live in Australia, but i would really love to try and live in Japan or Hong Kong!

the reasons are: everything in japan seems so efficient, shorter travel distances, and high school life in japan looks so fun/university life! and it seems so relaxing in those japan movies where they sit by the lake on grass or something haha x) you can do that in australia, but travelling is a pain!!

HK - not too sure about it, but if it was for a short period, i would sooo not mind! even though HK may have its cons, there are definitely pros such as the travelling, THE MTR is so good! that octopus card IS SO EFFICIENT, you can pay your food with it, pay vending machine drinks, as well as train fees! and i love shopping there! so cheap! :) so what about ya'all! hehe

Posted

Haha.. i'm assuming alot of people will say south korea since there are quite alot of non koreans who are from other countries who are really interested in korean celebrity and entertainment. Anyways! :D i live in Australia, but i would really love to try and live in Japan or Hong Kong!

the reasons are: everything in japan seems so efficient, shorter travel distances, and high school life in japan looks so fun/university life! and it seems so relaxing in those japan movies where they sit by the lake on grass or something haha x) you can do that in australia, but travelling is a pain!!

HK - not too sure about it, but if it was for a short period, i would sooo not mind! even though HK may have its cons, there are definitely pros such as the travelling, THE MTR is so good! that octopus card IS SO EFFICIENT, you can pay your food with it, pay vending machine drinks, as well as train fees! and i love shopping there! so cheap! :) so what about ya'all! hehe

#1 Japan/South Korea

#2 Australia

Posted

Singapore

Posted

I've always wanted to go live in a small city in China, somewhere near a lot of temples that's peaceful. But Japan sounds great too! Lot's of culture, politeness, efficiency... and there's Akihabara!! XD

Posted

Thailand because I can speak the Language.

Korea/Japan/China/Taiwan the technology, fashion, food!

Posted

London.

or Other places in Europe - Italy, France ...etc

Cannot resist the beautiful architecture there! and the culture, weather!

Posted

South Korea. I want to meet my favorite actress SHIN MIN AH! biggrin.gif

Posted

canada seems like a cool place.

Posted

1. New York

2. South Korea

3. Japan

4. Paris

Posted

TAIWAN!! <3

cuz i`m currently retouching my mandarin skills and i have family there

&& cuz it`s amazingg. (:

or canada. does it count if i`m living in the u.s.? xD

Posted

south korea cos i like SNSD

Posted

Japan! Everything is so cool there :D

Posted

Japan, Australia or HK. I've only been to Hong Kong but I absolutely loved it <3

I just need a change of scenery now >.>

Posted

I think Japan... Because I was supposed to be born there with my cousins but I was born in Canada instead... It would be fun to be reunited with some friends and cousins there!

I'm a proud Canadian so +1 to all posts with the word Canada in this thread. -1 if you talk crap about it... :ph34r:

Posted

Philippines, Australia,  or England :) Maybe S. Korea, mostly going for English speaking countries.

Posted

England, France, Germany, Belgium, Japan, and Taiwan.

Japan and Taiwan cause of the fashion, the European countries cause of the architecture...

Posted

Korea. becoz the whol freaking family from my mom's side is there. >:o!

Posted

#1: Turkey

#2: Spain

#3: Australia

#4: South Korea

#5: Italy

:D

Posted

Somewhere cold. A place where I'll have no problem communicating with people. Like Canada.. some of my cousins are there. Don't mind living anywhere, but the language barrier is a problem. D: I think it would be interesting to say, where would you live, if there was no language barrier and you could speak the local language..? ;D Then I'd probably say S.Korea, Japan, France, Spain and Italy.

Posted

#1 is Japan.

#2 is Korea. 

#3 Thailand.  Because the dollar is pretty strong there and booze is cheap.  HOOAH!

I live in Korea now but that's only because i couldn't get Japan.