mily2

[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

2,673 posts in this topic

Posted

Another great drama!

Love all the characters.. esp. Wang Mo & the two grandma. :D

Posted

Ah this was such a good drama. I cried buckets throughout the series.

Posted

Wishing everyone

gifts-New-Yeard.gif

happiness in 2009

resolution-new-year.gif

Posted

This might be an old drama, but I couldn't help doing a 15 hour drama marathon to reach the end of it. Out of the mental list I try to keep of what I call, "box of tissue dramas", this one is now at the top of that list. Each time I thought about certain scenes, I almost started crying again while trying to finally get some sleep.

For anyone who has the tiniest romantic bone in their body, they should really watch this drama. If it was a book, I would have finished it in 3 days. It's been so long since I've seen a romantic drama that had such a well written dialogue. The entire drama was dramatic, heart wrenching, touching, humorous, heart warming, and sad. I'm just one of those people who wants to watch a program that will not only make me feel something emotionally, but actually has a story to tell with a meaning behind it.

If this were to re-aired again on SBS, I would watch it. I sat there and watch certain scenes over and over again, just so that I wouldn't reach the end. If this drama isn't already a classic, I believe it will be one day, for those who have experienced and understand what romance and unconditional love is about.

Posted

This might be an old drama, but I couldn't help doing a 15 hour drama marathon to reach the end of it. Out of the mental list I try to keep of what I call, "box of tissue dramas", this one is now at the top of that list. Each time I thought about certain scenes, I almost started crying again while trying to finally get some sleep.

For anyone who has the tiniest romantic bone in their body, they should really watch this drama. If it was a book, I would have finished it in 3 days. It's been so long since I've seen a romantic drama that had such a well written dialogue. The entire drama was dramatic, heart wrenching, touching, humorous, heart warming, and sad. I'm just one of those people who wants to watch a program that will not only make me feel something emotionally, but actually has a story to tell with a meaning behind it.

If this were to re-aired again on SBS, I would watch it. I sat there and watch certain scenes over and over again, just so that I wouldn't reach the end. If this drama isn't already a classic, I believe it will be one day, for those who have experienced and understand what romance and unconditional love is about.

I guess this is what made Yoon Jeong-Hee a star. I'd like to watch it when I have the leisure as well.

Posted

i found the 2nd half of the MU links on the first page and on page 35, but is there a page with the first half of the drama series?

hope someone can help,

and thanks :)

Posted

Thanks to a friend who recommended this drama. Really got hooked and I also couldn’t help doing a marathon whenever possible, be it at home or office (if there isn’t much work)! My mind simply cannot forget the Wang-Ja couple. They have portrayed their characters well though I heard they received some criticisms at the early stage of the drama. I think I would be the most happiest woman in the world if I were to receive Wang-mo’s tender love, care and concern. Though Wang-mo (or LTG) doesn’t have the handsomest look, he still captured my heart with his smiles and voice. I think this is the best ever romance drama I have watched. Not forgetting the sad moments where Ja-Kyung was treated badly by her stepmother, aunty and Ye-ri. Haha! I became LTG's fan instantly and will surely look for his other works...

Posted

Could some please help. I went to the OST page of Soompi but couldn't find one of the song played in this drama.

It's the one in eps. 24th ( back ground music ) where the main male character had his photo shot. It's foreign,

it sound like Spanish I think. If some know the song or have the MP3, please share or show me where I can get it.

Many, many thanks!

Posted

Anyone looking for this drama can download the complete series at AM-Addiction :)

Posted

HERE EPISODE 81 = English Subt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZFM7H9L LOVE IN HEAVEN Part 01 [119MB]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9OACUKCL LOVE IN HEAVEN Part 02 [128MB]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBSTNOQL LOVE IN HEAVEN Part 03 [99.1MB]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01TIHZ8U LOVE IN HEAVEN Part 04 [106MB]

*** Let me know if u guys hv problem with Part 01.

i'm not sure if its possible since its been almost over two years since this drama aired, but if it is possible can you reup part one of episode 81? the link doesn't seem to work; it says its unavailable.

thanks in advance

Posted

i'm not sure if its possible since its been almost over two years since this drama aired, but if it is possible can you reup part one of episode 81? the link doesn't seem to work; it says its unavailable.

thanks in advance

I'm still looking for the missing episodes with English subtitle. Hope someone will upload it. Thanks

Posted

I re-subbed the MV to make it look nicer. (I'm the same person who subbed the MV a few years ago that was posted on this thread lol.)

[ENG SUB] Kang Guk - Because You're My Love (Dear Heaven OST)

10fvma8.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Multiupload | Mediafire | Sendspace | watch @ tumblr

Posted

I liked some parts of this drama but not all of it. I liked its attempts to show certain aspects of Korean culture including marriage customs and typical Korean family life but I didn't like the adopted daughter story. It was too gloomy and depressing. 

The comedy was great in this drama. I loved Wang Mo's character. But I think he lacked chemistry with Jakyung. She was very serious while he has a casual, playful and fun-loving personality.

Posted

Does anyone still have RAW files and English softsubs from Dramatomy for this drama? They are not compatible with each other but maybe I can fix it.

Posted

Far fetched - but is there a place to watch this drama subbed.

thanks

Posted

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading"Love In Heavenefmi.jpg

• Drama: Love In Heaven
  • Revised romanization: Haneuliseyeo
  • Hangul: 하늘이시여
  • Director: Lee Yeong-Hee
  • Writer: Im Sung-Han
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes: 85
  • Release Date: September 10, 2005 - July 6, 2006
  • Runtime: Sunday 20:50
  • Language: Korean

Plot

“The more you love, the more you should trust….” Ji Young-seon had a daughter Ja-gyeong when she was young and helplessly in love but she married someone else and had another daughter, Seul-ha. After her husband died, she began to rely on her stepson Wang-mo for support.

But one day she discovered the whereabouts of her lost daughter, Ja-gyeong and tries to meet with her. Lee Ja-gyeong’s foster parents passed away when she was young and she finds herself adrift with loneliness in her heart. She falls in love with her step-uncle but his family shuns her and dashes away her hopes to be with him. So she decides to focus on her career and find a new love. Then she meets Wang-mo, the stepson of her birth mother.

Cast

Love In Heaven-Yun Jung-Hee.jpg Love In Heaven-Lee Tae-Kon.jpg Love In Heaven-Jo Yeon-Woo.jpg Love In Heaven-Lee Su-Kyeong.jpg Love In Heaven-Wang Bit-Na.jpg
Yun Jung-Hee Lee Tae-Kon Jo Yeon-Woo Lee Soo-Kyung Wang Bit-Na
Lee Ja-Kyeong Ku Hwang-Mo Kim Cheong-Ha Ku Seul-Ah Kang Ye-Ri

Additional Cast Members :

Credit : AsianWiki

Hi all DH fans, YJH fans, LTG fans, Wang-Ja Shippers...old and new ones...come and play with us here... >:D<

We will watch this amazing drama together again, only one episode a week, starts from this week, every Friday night at 9 pm KST LIVE... :-bd

If you want to join us, please arrange with your local time first... \:D/ >:/

@irilight, @valsava, @KaoW, @youtube123, @bluelotus7, @Ayame, @bacom, @99, @victorb, @Sarah Maurice-Laplanche, @dramagrandma, @ayan4ik, @minhojgsfever, @DJG...where are you dears ???

Posted

@badsmuler, Thanks for opening the thread... It might be hard to get people to watch because of the full plates a lot of us has now... But it don't matter to me because I've been watching but can re-watch again... I love this drama... 

Posted

@valsava
I did a marathon on this drama this past weekend and loved it.. now I am going back to a couple of Lee Tae Gon's others to watch over or try and find..

Posted

@LdyGmerm..... Good Morning........
You may not have any dramas to recap today because of the ship wreck of the S,Korean Seas full of students... In mother garden someone was just informing of this... But I love LTG.. And this one is my favorite of all his dramas... Actually the first drama I really fell in love with..  

Posted

This drama introduced LTG to and I like him ever since. It also introduced YJH to me. I don't have time to commit to the rewatch but I drop by to see POVs and have eyes full for Wang-Ja pics