Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how to gain weight..?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

ok i now that nowaday everybody wants to loose pounds inches and anything and everything that makes them look big

but my question is i need some ideas to help me gain weight the healthy way

i was gonna go see my doctor but hes on vaca so ill just wait till he comes back

but has anyone ever tried to gain weight?? im 5'8 and 125 lbs

if ur BMI is 18.5 ur underweight, mine is 19.0 so im alright

i have no problems with clothe or anything but i just dnt like the fact that im too skinny

i have tried alot of things, and i eat like a beast but it just goes nowhere!!!

Posted

first of all, this belongs in health & fitness

second, use the search function, you aren't the only person here trying to gain weight ;) I always see topics like this pop up at h&f every so often.

Posted

Protein drinks. They pack a lot more calories in a small amount so you can still eat meals and stuff.

Be ready though. It's definitely a lifestyle to gain healthy weight and work out. I suggest joining an actual forum dedicated to fitness to talk to more fitness nuts. They'll definitely help you out coz they've all been there.

Posted

1 scoop of protein after you workout

Eat fast carbs (white break , white rice etc) before you go to sleep

Posted

you can't really gain weight by just eating. Well you can if you had a low metabolism.

but that's not the case here.

you should have to work out a lot more. The more you work out, the tired and hungry you become. so grab some protein and you should do good.

i signed up for tae kwon do a few months back, i don't take any protein shakes like i used to, but i jumped from 135lbs to 145 in a few months. A lot of it was from doing kicks and horse stances.

If you're in college or high school, you might want to find an activity that gives quite a good work out.

Good luck >_^