Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jeremy Lin

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Harvard Star Basketball Player

Jeremy droppin' 30 points and 9 rebounds vs. ranked UCONN

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/stor...&id=4730385

We interviewed Jeremy last year for our show but the podcast is not available since we changed formats... but hopefully we interview him again very soon... best asian-american baller in the country right now? you have to say hes up there for sure.

Posted

I don't follow him but wow, pretty impressive.

Posted

he was featured in Dime Magazine sometime this year.

hope he can make it to the nba one day if he keeps improving and works hard.

Posted

Wow that was impressive! He single handedly kept his team close against a powerhouse in UConn. How tall is he?

Posted

I saw the game against Uconn because Im a Uconn fan living in ct..I saw him play and first I was like..ooh an asian is playing..

didnt expect much from him but DAMN!! he was making circus shots, bank 3s, dunked on Uconns best player, as well as blocked his layup attempt from behind..was very impressed with him..if only thre are vids..

Posted

He also probably isn't involved in a million different scandals like my school's bball team...all the stars got dropped for various incidents, including plagiarism, using someone else's debit card and other stupid stuff.

Posted

Jeremy Lin has been making news for a while, and he started off this season with a buzzer beater and has had a handful of great games. He had a big game vs Boston College last year, the same team that had an upset over North Carolina. He's 6'3 and from Palo Alto, CA. He was D2 High School Player of the Year, but didn't receive 1 scholarship from any of the Top D1 Universities schools. He's had a lot of interviews, very interesting reads.

.if only thre are vids..

which game are you talking about? because the video above showed a lot of his highlights, especially the block from behind.

Posted

Dude is a baller. Legit.

Posted

oh darn he jumps really high...

it's surprsing asians can be so gud at bball too =)

Posted

ya he is very good

Too bad he is too short / not enough potential due to lack of strength and athleticism / Bad shot / Harvard's team is bad

or else he could enter the NBA (maybe 2nd round draft?)

Posted

He's done it = D

Posted

Oooohhh, He has a thread already. :) Post it away J. Lin fans! :D

Posted

yay

i've been a Jeremy Lin fan since he was a Golden State Warrior

i'm glad he's getting all this fame now :D

Posted

Carmelo was probably relieved the win streak didn't end on his watch.

Posted

Big game from Lin today with 28 pts and 14 asts, though again he played a lot of minutes. Hopefully with Anthony and Davis coming back, Lin can get some more rest. As awesome as his run has been, it's only between two weeks and not even at the halfway mark of the season. D'Antoni is going to run him into the ground at this pace.

Posted

That'll be a tough game vs. Miami. I'm looking forward to seeing the team adjust with Carmelo back. I agree that J Lin is going to be burned out and how it's completely new to him. Like many other bandwagoners, I'm not a NBA fan, I'm a Jeremy Lin fan.

Posted

Big game from Lin today with 28 pts and 14 asts, though again he played a lot of minutes. Hopefully with Anthony and Davis coming back, Lin can get some more rest. As awesome as his run has been, it's only between two weeks and not even at the halfway mark of the season. D'Antoni is going to run him into the ground at this pace.

yeah it was a great game.. I was hoping he wouldn't have too many turnovers as he only had 1 going into the half.. but then he got quite a few in the second. flaws aside, he did great. JR Smith made a nice debut.. but Amar'e could've been better.

Posted

lol i love the sketch SNL did on jeremy lin xD

i was offended at first but i like the message they try to send out...eventhough racist people may not notice the message

Posted

Love jeremy lin! Hes good. can't wait till he improves even more :D He's someone i'm going to keep my eyes on in years to come :D

and i thought i should add a picture :D

430423_10150535337532735_594077734_9218229_262654849_n.jpg

I love when he smiles :D

lmfao at the guy behind him

Posted

hes gotten alot better since college