Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rainy days makes me moody, cranky and sleepy

41 posts in this topic

Posted

is it me or does rainy, or even just cloudy days, makes you feel down. i get fussed up over nothing, i get terrible headaches, and sleepy.

i tried not to look outside. i was hoping that by doing so, i would feel less cloudy myself. but then, it's like if my body and mind was connected with the weather without me knowing it.

arggg, hate gloomy days...

anyone else feeling the way i do?

Posted

yupp i feel exactly the same :P

Posted

is it me or does rainy, or even just cloudy days, makes you feel down. i get fussed up over nothing, i get terrible headaches, and sleepy.

Probably just you, or a minority of people.

I love the rain, it made me realize all of the mistakes I did, the broken heart I had, and most importantly, how screwed up in the head people are.

Posted

I get depressed or really sad =(.

Posted

Eh, doesn't really matter. I mean yeah I get sad that its raining , but it doesn't effect my mood.

Probability because I live in Washington. hehee.

Posted

i guess i could say cloudy days make me feel sleepy?.

its the no sunshine, gray clouds, & cold weather that

makes me want to wrap myself up in my soft comforter

& sleeep; :D

Posted

I think they make me feel sleepy, but I really love rainy days (:

Posted

Not only feeling gloomy, but feel very groggy. But I can't help it.. rain is good for the trees, and I love trees. Even though I'm sick of seeing rain, but I just realized.. Rain is beautiful............ :)

Not the singer, Rain no no no LOL

Posted

Before I used to love the rain and couldn't wait for it to come, now I hate it so much due to various personal reasons.

Rainy days make me feel the same way. However, I do love days after a rainy storm.

Posted

I actually love rainy days a lot. It provides me a peaceful bond with myself. However, if it turns our country into like this again...

ondoy.jpg

it's another story.

Ugh. Worst.day.of.my.life

Posted

your not the only one. I always feel so down when it is raining <_< And it makes me feel sleepy too :lol: Sleeping when its raining outside feels so good ^^

Posted

You're not alone. I hate rainy days; I feel like staying in bed all day. My mood is affected by the weather.

Posted

Rainy days make me feel like everything is out of place. ):

I don't like rainy days. So depressing.

Posted

Yeah. Rainy days suck = =''/

I used to really like rainy foggy weather. But not so much anymore.

Posted

Rainy days make me feel nasty for some reason, like when I see it rain, it's like the sky is taking a long richard simmons on us like R.Kelly did to that little girl.

Posted

I just feel sleepy, but only when I look outside. Then, I just want to drop everything, put on my pjs and curl under my comforter. It's actually pretty nice; I never feel moody or cranky. It also always puts me in the mood for a steaming mug of hot cocoa, mmmm.

When I'm outside with rain, the sound of rain drops pitter-pattering on my umbrella is, to me, very calming for some reason. I only like being outside when it's raining only if the wind isn't gusting at some crazy speed. That's when it gets crazy and I get moody and cranky and want to get inside asap.

Posted

I find the atmosphere rainy days bring to be very calming, dreamy, and cozy. I love it. I especially love it when it's raining at dusk and all the lights in the city are being reflected on the wet streets. Oh man, I live for that.

Cloudy, overcast days, though, are sure to make me feel down. I hate it because it's like stuck-in-the-middle weather since the clouds aren't clearing up or raining. It drives me crazy that it's not going one way or another.

Posted

well sometimes i get a bit depressed/moody/cranky, but most of time i actually feel more calm and peaceful and whenever it rains, i sleep really well so it makes me feel good

Posted

i used to get really moody and cranky when i'm in the rain.

but if i'm not in the rain then i'm fine but i get really sleepy and tired when it gets darker out haha

Posted

I get moody on rainy days lol

sometimes i even feel depressed i dun even know why; i guess its the rain making me feel that way