Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where To: Buy Asian Video's?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Where are the best stores to go to in different Canadian cities?
I'm not sure if anyone else was wondering, but I was just curious if anyone knew what are some really good asian video stores you can go to in Toronto, but that's a bit selfish, no? Heheh. Where are some good places to stock up on asian movies and drama series in your city?

Does anyone know if they sell really good current movies and dramas at any asian grocery stores?

It'd be a huge help!

Toronto:[Courtesy of Envious-Sleep] Pacific Mall, Market Village (same area), First Markham place, basically any other Asian mall...

If you want real stuff, there's a stall called Broadcast, found in Pacific Mall and First Markham place.

Somewhere on Yonge street in Toronto, there's a really big Korean super market that does have a video store. ...All I know is that it's next to the Fabricland there.

Vancouver:

Calgary:

Winnipeg:

Toronto:

Regina:

Montreal:

Halifax:

Posted

Toronto:

Bootlegged Asian stuff: Pacific Mall, Market Village (same area), First Markham place, basically any other Asian mall...

If you want real stuff, there's a stall called Broadcast, found in Pacific Mall and First Markham place.

Somewhere on Yonge street in Toronto, there's a really big Korean super market that does have a video store. ...All I know is that it's next to the Fabricland there.

Posted

For which language or just sub? I thought most people go with just online streaming nowadays