I Can't Add Replies/make Topics

5 posts in this topic

Posted

help?
So in my old account(ricebowls), when I logged in last time it wasn't working when I wanted to add a reply to a topic. It said that I didn't have permission to do this and that. It started when I changed my email address, but that was maybe 5-6 months ago. So I had to make another account. I want my old account back and to get it work. Please help. :unsure: and yes I've activated my account

Posted

I have the same problem! Gosh this topic is so old but I hope that someone will reply..

Posted

I have the same problem! Gosh this topic is so old but I hope that someone will reply..

Lol. you bumped a 3 year old topic x.x

You need minimum 5 replies (to an existing topic) before you can start posting new topics on your own. I was stumped at first too.. then i read the forum rules here http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/313622-faq/ Ta-da! Which really sucks if all you want is to request song lyrics T_T

Posted

Lol. you bumped a 3 year old topic x.x

You need minimum 5 replies (to an existing topic) before you can start posting new topics on your own. I was stumped at first too.. then i read the forum rules here http://www.soompi.co...pic/313622-faq/ Ta-da! Which really sucks if all you want is to request song lyrics T_T

Ok. That clears things up with me. The FAQ says it is 3 replies to other peoples threads. Needs an update.

Posted

I have the same problem LOL I'll try to post in some random forums lol