Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revenge In A Relationship?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

what should i do?
ima try to make it short =x

my bf said he wanted a temporary relationship break 4 months ago.

and a couple of weeks ago he said that he felt he was loosing his feelings for me

i asked would he come back , he said yes.

suddenly the next day after he said that he treated me realy nicely like how he used to, saying he loves me n all

after dat he stopped replying me , said he was gonna meet with a girl he likes

i asked him if he still wanted to go on with the relationship or keep me waiting like a fool

he didint answer

so after 2 months i finnaly said v should break up

and guess what , he didint reply

after 4 months , im still trying to move on and i got an email from him

it was formal and i was treated as if i was his business partner

the email was sent out to 7 other people as well , mainly girls

i could tell that the email was fake, and the email was just for me

so i replied him, saying stuff like

i noe the email was for me, im still trying to move on and all the best in whatever he's doing.

last night he got on msn to chat with me for the first time in 4 months

he was explaining to me that he wanted some time to learn how to enjoy life

and he couldnt accept me having short hair ( i cut my hair short 5 months ago -_-)

he said that he wanted me to learn how he felt last time when i broke up with him last time ( v got back together later)

so that i could be a better gf in the future?

he started talking to me casually like everythg was just fine.

is this payback?

he said his friend guided him along to treat me this way as well

he seems like he wants to get back together with me

sigh, and i want to , i really still do love him

but him treating me this way?

so what im really asking is that is he really worth it to get back with?

here's an old post if ur patient enough to read , its really long =x

my post 4 months ago, asking if i should break up with him

Posted

what the hell is he talking about

he's the one who wanted the "temporary break"

so why is he coming back all wining about it.

cant accept shorthair? bunch of bulls*** no matter what your s/o does you dont walk away from them just because u dont like it.

Posted

RID YOURSELF OF THIS IDIOT.

who does he think he is? your father? it's not his job to teach you lessons. on top of that, if he can't take you having short hair, then what if other things happen to you? what if you put on weight? is he going to break up with you? are you his little Barbie doll? i'm sure you love him, but seriously... i could pick better boyfriends off the street randomly.

Posted

Dont stoop yourself to bs like this. Its hard to let go especially if you're still attached, but you got to force yourself to see that there are better people out there

Posted

"the email was sent out to 7 other people as well , mainly girls

i could tell that the email was fake, and the email was just for me"

so he's a fake player

"he said his friend guided him along to treat me this way as well"

and a jerk for spreading personal stuff around

I don't understand. There are nice guys (me) waiting for loyal girls and there are loyal girls waiting for players :S Time to forget about him.

Posted

"the email was sent out to 7 other people as well , mainly girls

i could tell that the email was fake, and the email was just for me"

so he's a fake player

"he said his friend guided him along to treat me this way as well"

and a jerk for spreading personal stuff around

I don't understand. There are nice guys (me) waiting for loyal girls and there are loyal girls waiting for players :S Time to forget about him.

Hahaha. I'm sure there are loyal girls waiting for nice guys like you too.

to the OP: Forget about him. He sounds reallly childish to be playing games like that.

Posted

wow really? c'mon now... he's doing this because his FRIEND is guiding him and telling him to do this to you. Really? Leave him and move on. Find someone else. He is not worth your time.

Posted

If he is already treating your previous relationship like this ... how do you know he would change for the better? You have already fall in to the trap once... is it worth to go though it again? It is really up to you. Spreading personal stuff around is not good, it is immature and it ruins the trust you have with him. Having yourself on the line and trust on the line as well, ask yourself, is this person worth my love?

Remember... once trust is broken, its really hard to rebuild it....it takes a lot of time and effort. I have mentioned this once before in other postings. Don't be with a guy because you have been together for so long, be with him because you love him, honestly 2 years isn't a long time. Because he has changed, can you accept and live with those changes over the 2 years together? Have he been considerate? Do you feel he appreciate you during the times you and him been together? If you can answer though questions straight forward, you will know what your answer will be. Good luck!

Posted

he wasnt spreading personal stuff in the email he sent me

it was just an email sent to me wid codes for an application im using

that i need because the application expired =x

Posted

no revenge.

dont even associate w/ him.

Posted

back off~

show that you actually have a life and not sitting down with his friends and plotting and planning like a maniac that has no life (aka him)

Posted

He's an immature brat. Not worth your time.

Posted

I gave up reading halfway.

I wouldn't bother with a richard simmons like that.

Posted

he's a douchebag. don't waste your time with douchebags.

Posted

Honestly, I know you still have feelings for him but, like everyone says, it's better off without him. If he really cared about you and your feelings then he would never treat you like that. He shouldn't be thinking about getting back at you. It already shows that this relationship will go bad in the future if you end up staying with him and you don't want to always have the same issue all the time. It shows that he don't care about your feelings because you shouldn't be feeling the pain your feeling right now. Your supposse to be happy not sad and hurt. The only thing you can do is move on and find someone that care about your feelings and treat you like a girlfriend. You need a man not a boy. And break up means that he's having second thoughts, no more feelings, and finding another girl. And like you said he like some other girl. It shows that he's moving on while your getting hurt. I hope the best for you.

Posted

Erm...it's kind of simple:

NO

Posted

Ouch! Why be in a relationship with someone who can't accept you because of the way you look? Can you seriously love someone who can't you with short hair? Dang, that's grounds for automatic breakup to be with such a shallow fool.

You know you deserve better. And better means life without him.

Honestly, it's only worth it if you think it is.

Posted

Do yourself (and your heart) a BIG favor and do not get back together with him.

Something like this is bound to happen with him again.

I hope you don't give in to him! No matter how much you love him right now, don't give in.

Posted

Can't accept you with short hair?

He's an out-looker. That means he looks at appearance, not necessarily personality.

Posted

"One man's trash is another man's treasure"

What does this mean? No, it doesn't mean stuff I perceive as trash you may perceive as something useful, it just means everyone's perception of VALUE and hence WORTH is different.