Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Junior's "it's You" Official Mv!

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, and this time it's OFFICIAL! The other one was unfinished

Super Junior is back!

g24jk.jpg

Apparently, the other video, which wasn't finished, was leaked by unknown persons and posted several times on Youtube and different kinds of blogs.

Youtube is now deleting the leaked videos.

The Official video has more changes in it with more closeup, signatures and lighting effects.

Parts like Ryeowook throwing the flowers, Hankyung screaming in the phone, etc. have been deleted and there's been added more scenes.

haehae.jpg

13eyond your imagination!

hae7.gif

I really like this one more than the other one :D:wub:

credit (gif) @ sides.

Posted

really nice songs.i really

like the image.they are really

cool :)

Posted

Wow

Super Junior The best song again!!!!

I Love them...very much

SJ fighting

Posted

when i first listen to this song...

i think sorry,sorry is better...

but after watching this mv...

OMG...i really like this song...

i really like both songs... :)

and the boys are getting hotter and hotter...

ahehehehehhe

Posted

I think this is one of their better songs. The m/v was done nicely.

Posted

I found the song to be below par....

Sorry Sorry has better beats....

Posted

The official one was much better than the leaked one and it's not a superise. I love it.

The MV should have been released on the 14th but because of the leaked one they released it earlier.

Posted

omo, its out? :D

This is way better than the leaked one, love it! :D

Posted

LOL really huh? Wow and I actually thought the unleaked version wasn't bad, but wow - this one is definitely more official. The lighting is a lot better and the scene cuts aren't as rough.

SuJu fighting

Posted

I really like this song, it's one of my favorite SUJU songs. It usually takes some time for me to like a song, but with this song, I liked instantly. The MV looks really great, I like it.

And even though Kibum didn't get any lines, at least he appeared in the MV. But I understand it because he wouldn't be able to sing his line if he doesn't perform (= Kyuhyun, Yesung, Hankyung and Siwon were the ones that really stood out to me ^^; I love Hankyungs hair!

Posted

o m g

i don't listen to Suju's 3rd album (downloaded and deleted it) but other than that, i love everything related to their comeback this time, seriously. Sound ironic but that's true xD. The concept, the title song and this new single, along with the MV <3 everything keeps impressing me <3. I never thought that Super Junior would grow on me again, but the truth is they did omg i saw Kibum in about... 0.5 second :ph34r: but i guess i've fallen for him again '_'

wait, when i said "everything keeps impressing me", i wasn' saying about Sungmin's pants LOL

Posted

I really like the song. The Official MV is better than the leaked one.

Posted

I really like this song but... it took me about 3 times to fall in love with it. At first I was a bit disappointed after a few times I immediately fell in love with it. It a pity that KiBum doesn't dance with them in the MV. Do you know why? At least he appeared in the MV!!!!!!!

I hope this will be a huge success and win all weekly awards !!!!!!! ( but I'm not so sure....since there will also be 2NE1) Anyway, Please SUJU! make it be successful!!!!!!!

Posted

Ouu , I really like this song.

it's so addictive !

Their album conver really reminds me of SHINee.

Posted

I actually really like their concept this time around, it's a nice sound and a nice image. Plus they all look super hot!

Did they use the same baseline in this song as in "Why I Like You" (which is also such a good song!)?

Posted

Seriously an awesome MV! I'm already loving the song and MV! The official is of course, better than the leaked :) I liked the close-ups and details. I didn't think so much of it before, but the dead silence in the beginning of the leaked one was off :P

I love my boys! :wub:

Posted

i prefer this song thing sorry sorry ;b

liked the feeling of the mv it gave me

hahaha 8D

Posted

I see another hit coming.
:D
HOT HOT.

Posted

i still prefer sorry sorry than to this song...

but it just got me into it today after watching the leaked mv, now i like this song so much :)

but i prefer the leaked mv because the official one got too much effect, and it's irritating, but i do love their closeups :)

Posted

The official mv look so much better....

I can't stop watching it!!!!

SUPER JUNIOR <3