Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Is Your Favorite Shampoo?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

hi everyone just start this topic cause i really want to know what shampoo everyone is using. for me my favorite shampoo is the Sense shampoo and conditioner. I love this shampoo because it doesn't dry ur hair like other shampoo do and it heals ur damage hair that u have from using the straightener out there. in addition, your hair losts decrease and you won't find hairballs in ur bathtub.

The shampoo contain no perservative, such as paraben which is a perservation that perserve shelf life of shampoo. and which long term use produce cancers. finally as for the smell, its wonderful and the package is unique.

its actually not sold at the store, its through a website>

http://chitammy.usana.com

Posted

I just use Dove. It smells good to me, and it's cheap.

I'm not usually into that name brand stuff, cus it's going straight down the drain anyways.

Posted

Biolage :)

My mom's a beautician so she's in that CosmoProf thing and we get discounts on beauty products.

Posted

pantene & head and shoulders

=)

Posted

why does this totally sound like an ad?

Posted

why does this totally sound like an ad?

Lol, i know right? It does sorta sound like an ad.

I guess you are just passionate about the shampoo you are using :P

Anyways, my fave shampoo would be from the brand Organix. I LOVE ORGANIX!

I like it because it's sulfate free, or well, at least uses a less harsh one haha + natural ingredients!

I have used the Nourishing Cocounut milk and I like it. Pretty decent and has a yummy smell too.

But right now, I'm currently adoring the Pomegranate & Green Tea one <3 I actually see changes in my hair from it.

Posted

^ I started using Organix too, for about 2 weeks now and I'm seeing the difference too!

My hair stays cleaner, longer! I have to wash my hair daily, if I didn't my head would be a hot mess (ugh) but Organix helps with that. Smells great and keeps my hair clean! YAY!

I'm currently on the Pom/Green Tea one too, next to try is the Coconut Milk one, I'm excited!

Posted

pantene and i've used garnier fructis

Posted

organix teatree mint!

I absolutely love the smell and it makes my hair feel soft and niccee ^^

Posted

Frederic Fekkai shampoo & Victoria Secret shampoo :D