Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Latest Toy/purchase?

1,706 posts in this topic

Posted

Post up what toy you bought lately.. not including stuff like food :D

Just picked up a Dell Inspiron desktop for photo editing - my laptop is having a lot of heat management issues. I get kinda surprised every time I buy a computer nowadays.. everything seems so cheap. 2.5 GHz dual core, 3gb RAM, 320gb HD for $300 flat, shipped. Compared to when I was a kid, I think all the computers were like $1500, and you had to build your own stuff if you wanted a decent price.

Posted

^ Thats a screaming deal~ :) You still have to build your own if you start to go in to high end and more complex set ups but yeah for the majority of consumers, going retail is definitely cheaper.

My recent toy/purchase back in December was a Canon 5Dii and the 24-70L lens. Loving it~ Also just bought a EVGA Gtx 295 graphics card 2 weeks ago.

Posted

finally bought a HDMI cable for the PS3 -_-;;; finally i can see the real deal lol

Posted

^ Really? I can't really tell the real world difference between component and hdmi (in terms of picture quality) to any noticeable degree. Sure if you zoom in and really analyze the picture, you'll come up with benefits but sitting a couple of feet back on my couch, it looks the same to me. *shrugs*

Posted

I found a Muhammed Ali bobble head doll at the 99 cent store.

You don't know how ironic this toy is.

Posted

umm

i bought this yesterday

resize.jpg

and yes it does make the sound when you hit it

Posted

umm

i bought this yesterday

resize.jpg

and yes it does make the sound when you hit it

That's really cute. Is that supposed to be an inflated chair? Or it's just a caricature.....

I got a Doraemon bobblehead a few weeks ago. It's only 3 inches tall. Big head, small body.

Posted

Ugh, I'm jealous of your coin block!

I picked up this today:

51WT4AYWMTL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

$9.99! Such a good movie. I'm such a geek.

Posted

That's really cute. Is that supposed to be an inflated chair? Or it's just a caricature.....

I got a Doraemon bobblehead a few weeks ago. It's only 3 inches tall. Big head, small body.

its a small plush coin block

but its awesome!!

Posted

I recently bought a pink koala scarf~! It actually has a koala on it. Tehehe. It's so cute.

Seriously speaking, I think the latest toy I bought was my (pink) nDS Lite. Which was a year ago.

I'm planning to get a VAIO notebook, but not sure... still hunting and not having much luck !!~~

Posted

I went shopping yesterday and bought some clothes for myself and some for the bf. :) Hopefully my next purchase will be a desktop.

Posted

Uhhh - I just bought a pair of Tom Ford Sunglasses and a Karen Millen dress.

Stupid girly stuff, but it made me happy.

Posted

I'm an impulse buyer, sometimes it hurts but my last thing I bought was a flight to Toronto lol.

Didn't tell anyone I just packed up and left for a week. My employees were wondering where I was that day, called them from Chicago O'Hare airport and told them I needed a vacation :P

Posted

^ talk about spontaneous... find a chick who digs that and she'll be like "woah..you're so kewl..."

For me: clothing and shoes...I'm a girl, girl has needs :D but at least I'm buying with my money...do not leech guys nor parents <3

Posted

^ talk about spontaneous... find a chick who digs that and she'll be like "woah..you're so kewl..."

For me: clothing and shoes...I'm a girl, girl has needs :D but at least I'm buying with my money...do not leech guys nor parents <3

Actually I flew up to go surprise my girlfriend and family. I just needed a vacation from all the work. The recession has caused a lot of programs and loaded me with work. So I just told my employees to try to take care of things while I'm gone and I'll handle the rest when I'm back. Now I'm back and I'm overloaded lol.

Posted

the new black nintendo dsi along with the new pokemon game. my bf is beefing up his pokemon to beat mine. ><

and the james hetfield custom ESP truckster jh5 guitar. that makes 8 custom guitars sitting in my room.

Posted

Uhhh - I just bought a pair of Tom Ford Sunglasses and a Karen Millen dress.

Stupid girly stuff, but it made me happy.

Cash dropper.. bling bling :D

Posted

damn, all my money goes to food.

Posted

Cash dropper.. bling bling :D

Lol - we got our bonus at work last month so I used a little of it. I see it as "boostiing the economy". At least I didn't go nuts and buy that Kate Spade bag that I've been eyeing for the last month.

I need to stop shopping.

Posted

Lol - we got our bonus at work last month so I used a little of it. I see it as "boostiing the economy". At least I didn't go nuts and buy that Kate Spade bag that I've been eyeing for the last month.

I need to stop shopping.

ahahaha, helping the economy! that's what i tell my parents whenever i go out and splurge~~~~

i only splurge when i haven't gone shopping in a LONG TIME >_<

good job on the self control, girl~ : P