ilikemangoss

Kim So Eun 김소은

7,102 posts in this topic

Posted

Red carpet dresses Pastel & Vivid & Glittering Review
Kim Soeun get The Best Dresses for Pastel category during the red carpet Awards late last year of one of the Korean media The Woman DongA. 1798525_516497038468648_732808179_n.jpg

(source: http://thewoman.donga.com/3/all/20140221/61084781/1 via Kim So Eun INA)

Posted

hi , i like kim so eun and I hope to have a new drama this year

Posted

I like KSE and hope to find her in more dramas as well for 2014..

Posted

hi, im a big fan of so eun and im new here I really like Kim so eun 

Posted

Im so happy that she's finally act with someone around her age and wish she would acts with a singer around her age.I also hope she could takes more leading role this year and the following years.looking forward yaar

Posted

I'm just waiting for KSE to starred in a drama and loved her in A Thousand Kisses and miss her and would like to see her in more dramas as well for this year...

Posted

Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun at The Girl's Grave
BiAEVjNCEAEKEQH.jpg:large

Source: Shura's Twitter

Posted

^They look adorable. :D

Posted

They're so cute together. They're close friend also, love it.

Posted

I think I feel sad already knowing KSE is going to be a "ghost" :( It's kinda like the drama feelings from "Arang and the Magistrate" :(

Posted

Kim So Eun and Kang Ha Neul enter first filming for their upcoming horror film 'The Girl's Grave'

March 6, 2014

kim-so-eun-kang-ha-neul_1394072637_af_or

Kim So Eun and Kang Ha Neul showed their chemistry both on and offscreen for their upcoming horror film 'The Girl's Grave'.

Kim So Eun and Kang Ha Neul returned to donning school uniforms for the teen horror movie during their first filming on February 27. Even when the cameras weren't rolling the onscreen couple warmed up to each other.

Kang Ha Neul shared, "Although it is nerve-racking to take on my first lead role and horror film, I will work hard and show a good image." Kim So Eun also said, "It was really exciting to arrive on set. Even though it was our first filming, the actors, director, and staff all had good teamwork."

'The Girl's Grave' is directed by Oh In Chun and portrays the story of In Soo (Kang Ha Neul) who has the sixth sense of seeing ghosts and meets a mysterious female ghost (Kim So Eun) at his new school when his classmates start disappearing one by one.

Credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/kim-so-eun-and-kang-ha-neul-enter-first-filming-for-their-upcoming-horror-film-the-girls-grave

Posted

Love 'em! Can't wait for the movie! As well as Vertigo! :D :x :x

Posted

Yes I agree with you guys! they look adorable and good together! Hihi.

holic88 said: Love 'em! Can't wait for the movie! As well as Vertigo! :D :x :x

Posted

Hello guys! please vote for Kim So Eun here in this link: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1 She is currently rank 20.  :)>-

Posted

Hope her new movie will be a daebak. Can't wait for the premiere and the artists who will come and support her film. :)>-

Posted

Hai chingu..I love chemistry kim so eun and kang ha neul..both of them is same university..close friend..so its not possible to fall in love right..heheheheh.. :x

Posted

tweet5_zpsaf213d3b.png

girlsgrave_zpsed2926ed.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted

^^
They look adorable! :x

Posted

Two fave shows that Kim So Eun have ever done are:
1) Secret Angel <3 #episode10
Despite the language barrier, i love Kim So Eun & Chen Xiang interaction. They're both so cute and adorable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT2F_bGSPZ0#aid=P-nnP-cNPI0

2) After School Bokbulbok <3 #episode12
This show is totally ridiculous and it also somehow showcase Kim So Eun's talent aside from acting she can also dance and sing.Her chemistry with 5urprise is really fantastic most especially to the 2 members namely Seo Kang Joon & Gong Myung.And I've heard there will be a second season of this show but sad Kim So Eun will not be the main lead anymore but however she will have a cameo appearance. I'm looking forward to this.

Indeed, she's one of the few actress I know that has really an awesome & good chemistry with whoever actor she acts with.
:):)>-=D>

Posted

Awww" I love KSE and can't wait to see the movie The Girl's Grave in which i also want to see her in another drama as well for this year..