*alodia*

[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

8,486 posts in this topic

Posted

got this from krdrama.com - the apartment is for JoGuk went he goes to Seoul for meetings. it is a gift from GoHae... but he lied to MiRae saying that SoonIn helped him find the apartment... so perhaps the keys is to the apartment when will JoGuk break up with GoHae... duh... he seems so weak... and how can he take GoHae's money and gift? no backbone .... :fury:

Posted

woah... 100 users online? wow! :D

Posted

I haven't seen the episode yet, but judging from the comments, it must be pretty nice. That's good. I love dramatic moments as much as the next person, but fluff is ALWAYS good xD

Seems like the calm before the storm, though :(

this is what i felt from watching today's episode.

^

when they interview Joguk with Gohae, did Joguk deny his relationship with Mirae?

Joohwa was funny today, she actually didn't want the divorce either. she trick Jungdo and took off with the papers, before they can file together.

Posted

got this from krdrama.com - the apartment is for JoGuk went he goes to Seoul for meetings. it is a gift from GoHae... but he lied to MiRae saying that SoonIn helped him find the apartment... so perhaps the keys is to the apartment when will JoGuk break up with GoHae... duh... he seems so weak... and how can he take GoHae's money and gift? no backbone .... :fury:

no way! i cant believe he's doing that. I thought he's got money too.

Posted

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Posted

he seems so weak... and how can he take GoHae's money and gift? no backbone ....

yea I agree with you

I was pretty mad when he took those keys

and then he showed it to M... that pis*ed me o*f even more

seems like S is not on BBs side anymore ^^made me hella happy cuz he is such a cute, hot guy. I wouldnt like to see him going down with the rest of the BB crew lol

Posted

thanks! :D

:angry: Disappointed with Jo Guk!

But I believe that during the interview, his fiance mention that she got a gift for him right? If so, then if he reject, it means

lying to the public and therefore it will damage his image which will leads to unnecessary troubles.

Posted

oh really?unbelievable...It's mean he's blocked and couldn't end up with her?

Posted

looks like they have a nice date, can't wait to watch it.

Posted

Jo Guk didnt want to take the keys though... and Go Hae said something that made Jo Guk take it. Honestly, Jo Guk is stuck for now... Go Hae and BB have the power to destroy both Mi Rae and him. I want to see how he gets out of Go Hae and BB's web....

Posted

Jo Guk didnt want to take the keys though... and Go Hae said something that made Jo Guk take it. Honestly, Jo Guk is stuck for now... Go Hae and BB have the power to destroy both Mi Rae and him. I want to see how he gets out of Go Hae and BB's web....

Read from Krdrama. It seems that his fiance threaten Jo Guk with marriage. If he don't accept it, she is going to tell the press the marriage news.

Edit: I believe he can get out of BB web cause he ask Soon In to collect evidence that is against BB. But Go Hae, I do not know how he is going is get out of her web.

Posted

I had been a silent reader of this board for a long time. But after watching Episode 15 last night, I just can’t resist posting praise to our two lead actors of City Hall, Kim Sun Ah and Cha Seung Wan. I had always been a fan of Kim Sun Ah, but now had become a fan of Cha Seung Wan as well. I was able to watch some of his movies…and boy!, I got to say that he was so good in almost any roles…be it comic or dramatic one!.

KSA and CSW performances are what made City Hall such an exceptional drama serie of this year. I admire their abilities and versatilities in performing so many ranges of emotions required for their characters. They are obviously very skilled at what they do to make us laugh and cry with them as though they were real people and we were witnessing their incredible love journey. I just can’t think of any other two actors who could do justice to our GUMI couple like they can.

Another praise I want to mention goes to all the fans and the contributors on this board, as well as to all the diligent subbers at Viikii and B.O.N. Thank you for sharing your passion and insights with us relating to this serie. You guys certainly made my experience of watching the serie even more enjoyable! :)

Posted

thanks cutegirl for the link, nice to see you here too:)

but finale?! today is the finale?! :o

Posted

I know BB and GH may be rich (well at least GH) and powerful, but I wouldn't underestimate JoGuk. When pushed to far he may suprise everyone, even BB. He can be quite cunning and aggressive when he needs to be. BB somewhat shaped him to the ruthless JG, who knows, the student may become the master. And besides SMR can be tough when she needs to be, and so can her friends. (I just love Bumi). So for now I think it will be an interesting showdown between JG and BB/GH. ;)

Posted

thanks cutegirl for the link, nice to see you here too:)

but finale?! today is the finale?! :o

Yes as well as to That Fool.. :)

Posted

another 1200 x 800

viewimagekvd.jpg

credits:gall

Posted

Wow~ 94 users. :D

I kept re-watching Ep 15 over and over again. I felt like I was in the middle of riding a roller coaster. Mi Rae and Jo Guk's relationship was too bumpy to begin with. One moment, they were all smiling, hugging, kissing, living on their own world and the next thing, something bad burst off their bubbles; BB, Go Hae and Joo Hwa.

Someone did mention about Soo In and Alba's hugging when they learned that Jo Guk had won the election. There's a possibility that they'd end up together but don't take my words though, I'm just speculating here. Also, I noticed that they were recycling one or two background songs from their previous dramas. :P

Posted

Yes as well as to That Fool.. :)

hrm thats funny. usually when it's the final episode it says "choijonghwe" which means final episode.. but i don't think i saw that. anyway i'm so sad to see this go:( i've been a silent reader, sorry for being so abrupt with my comments aha.:)

Posted

In order to do that he will need to find the new financial support and funding. I don’t think Joguk has money. I guess this is where President Kang steps in the game.