Aww..."game over"...hehe...

soam101s.jpg

Posted

Episode 10...

soam102.jpg

soam103.jpg

Posted

Haha...thank you shirley... :blush:

This article said Philip seduced the audience into a fatal attraction...haha...

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/Ent...&subctg2=00

I'll post the pictures from episode 10 next. :)

^i nearly thought he had the upper hand .and ..who knows his heart is still too kind ~ ke

ohhhh do woo and eun seo i have a werid feeling who knows . maybe they are not blood related the way do woo speaks to her is just tooooooo suggestive of more then mere siblings

Posted

Hehe...he also looks kind...shirley :)

Episode 10...

soam104.jpg

soam105.jpg

Posted

Episode 10...

soam106.jpg

Posted

I really really love this drama. They storyline is good, the acting is brilliant and everything is just adds up to a really good show.

This drama doesn't make me want to pull my hair out from frustration because of the plot or whatever, I'm thankful for that.

I can truly sit back and enjoy the drama. Although, the little things does make you sit up and wonder. (:

This is the first drama that I actually download just to watch it in all it's HQ/HD glory. The rest/other dramas, I normally just watch it online.

I really love KyungTae and the actor's portrayal of him. It really is believable.

And, how can one not love DoWoo? Seriously, the man is just freaking awesome! Sure, he is the bad guy but there is something about him that makes it hard for the viewers to hate him. How someone can be so evil but so likable at the same time is just amazing.

I'm only at episode 3 and waiting for episode 4 to finish downloading.

I am planning to wait for WITHS2 for the subs but they are taking longer than normal, so I might just watch it on ViKii which I hate because it's so choppy and it's in parts.

Guess I have to wait for the subs XD

Btw, Luv, thank you for the caps!

I really don't understand why this drama has a really low rating. It's really good and yet nobody really bothers to watch it. It's sad. I hope they get a higher ratings in the episodes to come.

Posted

Episode 10...

soam107.jpg

Posted

Episode 10...

luvsoompivs00100041.jpg

luvsoompivs00100078.jpg

soam108.jpg

Posted

I love PYH's new haircut :sweatingbullets:

This Drama is great...hope the rating got better

Posted

Episode 10...

soam109.jpg

Posted

Episode 10...

luvsoompivs00300012.jpg

luvsoompivs00200003.jpg

soam1010.jpg

Posted

I really really love this drama. They storyline is good, the acting is brilliant and everything is just adds up to a really good show.

This drama doesn't make me want to pull my hair out from frustration because of the plot or whatever, I'm thankful for that.

I can truly sit back and enjoy the drama. Although, the little things does make you sit up and wonder. (:

This is the first drama that I actually download just to watch it in all it's HQ/HD glory. The rest/other dramas, I normally just watch it online.

I really love KyungTae and the actor's portrayal of him. It really is believable.

And, how can one not love DoWoo? Seriously, the man is just freaking awesome! Sure, he is the bad guy but there is something about him that makes it hard for the viewers to hate him. How someone can be so evil but so likable at the same time is just amazing.

I'm only at episode 3 and waiting for episode 4 to finish downloading.

I am planning to wait for WITHS2 for the subs but they are taking longer than normal, so I might just watch it on ViKii which I hate because it's so choppy and it's in parts.

Guess I have to wait for the subs XD

Btw, Luv, thank you for the caps!

I really don't understand why this drama has a really low rating. It's really good and yet nobody really bothers to watch it. It's sad. I hope they get a higher ratings in the episodes to come.

I completely agree with you except about Do Woo. Sure, he is awesome, but I don’t think he is “likable”. To me he is more like a black hole – you know it’s dark, evil and dangerous but it has incredible pulling power that u can’t (or don’t want) to resist. If he wasn’t the person he is I would still like this show because it is very good. But because he is the way he is I am addicted :)

The other thing that keeps me glued to my laptop is Philip Lee in a business suit. :wub:

Posted

Episode 10...

soam1011.jpg

soam1012.jpg

Posted

Episode 10...

soam1013.jpg

Posted

So... what happened in Episode 10? Any Korean speaking "Story of a Man" fan here?

I'm so intrigued by the show. If Kuyng Ah is helping Do-Woo knowing Do-woo practically killed Shin's brother then I cannot forgive her. That's too cruel. She can like Do-woo and leave Shin if that's where her heart belongs, but as a human being she shouldn't get involved in these "dirty" things knowingly...

I don't think Eun-soo is "betraying" her brother at all. She isn't doing anything that will really "harm" him. She only wants to stop him from doing the bad things, she wants him to get away from money and power, to protect him. She's frustrated he's not the brother she wanted to believe before and just wants to help him to get out of that. It's not like Dream Team is trying to "kill" Do-woo or anything...

Actually I'm not quite sure what happened in both Ep9 and 10... I could only understand the drama from reading Javabean's recap and she's only at episode 8. I'm trying to read up some comments here to figure out what's going on, though. This show is such a show!

Oh, I realized from the start Eun-soo was played by the same actress in "My name is Kim Sam-soon" (Sam-soon's kitchen friend). She's a lot prettier in this movie :). I'm glad she finds a main character role for herself.

Posted

Episode 10...

luvsoompivs00600071.jpg

luvsoompivs00600098.jpg

luvsoompivs00600111.jpg

soam1014.jpg

soam1015.jpg

Posted

Episode 10...

soam1016.jpg

Posted

Last part of episode 10...

soam1017.jpg

Posted

From Eun-soo's point of view, it's not a betrayal, but from Do-woo's, it probably is and it cut him deep. I'm a little biased because I like Do-woo and I felt for him. That's all I wanted to clarify.

Anyway, thanks Luv for the screen caps of Ep 10! Lovely shots of Do-woo looking sexy and evil at the same time! And mmm, face-off between Kei and Jae-myung.

1wawa3: I caught Ep 5 on Vikii and the video was a little screwy so I only saw the first two parts and decided not to continue. Will wait for subs to get a better viewing experience (and a bigger screen of Do-woo :D).