Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reduce Hairfall?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

any tips?
my hair is falling at an alarming rate recently. -___-

it's getting thinner and thinner.

the hair just fall when i comb or wash my hair. it's not 1 or 2 but A LOT!

i have changed my shampoo, but it is not improving. hair still fall like crazy.

so.. any tips to reduce hairfall? :(

thank you!

Posted

try not to do harsh things to your hair like blow-drying, hair coloring, straightening, curling. i heard you shouldn't brush your hair during/after a shower because hair is weaker when its wet so more would rip out from your head when you brush. also, use a good conditioner because that will make your hair smoother so you don't have to brush as hard, but make sure you only condition the ends, not the roots

Posted

I hear Mane 'n Tail shampoo strengthens your hair like crazy. Thats how people end up getting really long hair/thicker hair because their existing hair never breaks off or falls off because it becomes a whole lot stronger because of the shampoo.

Posted

Hairfall xD

Uh, yeah. Mane n Tail shampoo, it's great.

I makes your hair thicker, stronger, gets rid of dandruff....etc. etc.

It's a horse shampoo, so you'll find it as wal mart in the pets section.

And at CVS or w/e, it's with the regular shampoos.

Posted

A really natural way to do it is to...

Well stand on your head >_< Or leave it upside down so blood can rush to it. Do it like half an hour each day. You'll see the haoir be stronger and even hair grow easier! My dad is really into those things and he told me :D

And it's true cuz he does that exercise eveyr day! And he's already 55 years old and doesn't have lot of white hair ^^ ANd his hair is pretty dense since my mom is 52 and lost a LOT of hair already ;_; (never tried the exercise)

Posted

have a large vitamin c intake ;D

Posted

It's normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day, so it might be nothing to worry about.

If you're really worried about it, it might be worth looking into whether it's a health problem (iron deficiency, Telogen Effluvium etc.)

Posted

^ isn't that a bit too much? I lose hair a lot (but it's just around 20) and I still freakout. I think 50-100 is maybe a bit too much?

Well one thing. You pass your brush into your hair if there's a disastrous amount :/ Do something

Posted

^ I also think it's seems too much, that's just the amount I get whenever I look it up. Then again, if you take into account the hair that falls out when you wash your hair, when you brush your hair and throughout the day, those numbers are probably not that far off.

Posted

Trying using shampoo with less sodium lauryl sulfate. You'll know it has less of it when you shampoo whereby even though you put alot of shampoo,there would still be really little bubbles. Cut down on MSG as well