Rebby

[drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

25,292 posts in this topic

Posted

^ to marvie_carl

old news .. and should not be posted in here because its not pertain to Boys before flowers.

Posted

How can I download episode 10? Sorry, I am new here and I don't know how I can download videos or anything, my mom used to do it for me but she's out of town!

Posted

Sorry for cutting ur post. But, IMO JH calls GE using YJ phone is because he wanted to know about JD condition... I dont think JD will tell JH(or JP) about her problem herself, but of course as a friend GE will tell YJ about JD. Thats why after this random(IMO) scene, suddenly JH showed up @ JD's working place.

But, the 'smile' on JH face when YJ was on the phone also could mean that he already smell something fishy between YJ and GE.

However, dunno if JH really put some GPS on JD like someone posted earlier... LMAO

I've just re-watched that scene and I have to agree with your take on it. They're having a discussion about Jun Pyo's mother and Yi Jung tells him to do something about it if he's that bothered. Until Ji hoo sees Yi Jung's reaction to hearing Ga Eul's voice he probably assumes Yi Jung has Ga Eul's number simply because it would be unlike Yi Jung not to have her number. If Woo Bin had been there Ji Hoo may have asked to use his phone instead.

The shipper in me likes to believe that this is a eureka moment and from now on Ji Hoo will be playing matchmaker for YJ/GE too.

Posted

Episode rating for KBS2 drama Boys Before Flowers:

Date:2009-02-03

Episode:10

Nationwide:30.5 (2nd)

Seoul: 30.2 (2nd)

source: TNS Media korea

If it got number 2 yesterday and today, who's been stealing the number 1 spot?

I just finished episode 10 myself. Sadly, the kiss wasn't as intense as I thought it was going to be. But I still cheered quite loudly when he got out of the car. And I love the Joon Pyu cookies!! Much better than the ones in Hana Yori Dango (Japanese). And I wasn't a fan of the SeOul in this episode. So Yi Jung was too harsh with GaEul. :(

Posted

Oh wow, congrats to BOF on reaching almost the 30% mark, just a mere .3% difference. The kiss between Jun Pyo and Jan Di in front of his mom was awesome! That would show her ;O The cellphone-giving event also was cute. Jun Pyo was like he can just buy one for her, but she insisted she wanted to win it on her own [x Ah Ji Hoo is just an admirable friend, he's like Jan Di's saviour or something close to it =) I can't wait for Mondays and Tuesdays ;D

Posted

Anyone have the previews for ep 11..looks like jandi is going to be in trouble..

Posted

haha so 'Introducing a Star's Friend' is doing a 'Boys Over Flowers' special with Big Bang members, Boom, Kim Shi Young, and Shin Bong Sun.

20090204082222169e7_083519_0.jpg

they're going to be known as 'S4'. haha should be funny.

people everywhere are making parodies of 'Boys Over Flowers'. i'm glad it's doing so well :D

Posted

If it got number 2 yesterday and today, who's been stealing the number 1 spot?

That would be 아내의 유혹 (Temptation Of Wife) <_<

Posted

No preview for episodes 11 & 12? :(

I say this every week, but HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK FOR NEW EPISODES?

I found this in KST

Preview ep 11: Geum Jandi nhận thẻ đỏ lần thứ hai

★ 11부 ::2009년 2월 9일 월요일 밤10시 ★

“너 몰라? 요즘 완전 뜨고 있는 모델이잖아. 출신불명, 프로필불명,

Bạn có biết không, gần đây nổi lên một người mẫu. Xuất thân không rõ ràng, lai lịch không rõ ràng, có thể nói anh ta là một người mẫu theo chủ nghĩa thần bí

Geum Jandi trong một lần đi chụp ảnh kiếm thêm tiền đã bị rơi vào bẫy của kẻ xấu. Lúc đó, anh chàng người mẫu thần bí đã xuất hiện kịp thời giải cứu Jandi

Người mẫu dấu tên này, không bao lâu sau đến học năm thứ nhất tại Trung học Shinhwa, trở thành hậu bối của Jandi. Anh ta cho biết mình là fans của Jandi và nhanh chóng kết thân với cô.

Jun Pyo tỏ ra không hài lòng khi thấy Jandi luôn bận rộn vừa học vừa làm thêm không dành thời gian cho cậu. Sau đó, Jandi đã theo anh chàng người mẫu thần bí đi chụp ảnh bìa cho tạp chí. Khi tạp chí ra mắt, ngay cả F3 Ji Hoo, Yi Jung, Woo Bin cũng không hài lòng với hành động của Jandi.

Khoảng cách giữa Jandi và Jun Pyo ngày càng lớn. Một lần, khi mở tủ đồ riêng, Jandi nhận được thẻ đỏ lần thứ hai...

Nguồn Baidu Vtrans: GR@krfilm.net

any TRADUCTION please?????????

Posted

no preview again?!?! this is torture!

anyways tho

not exactly the deep kiss i had anticipated but

oh my freak'n goodness, still so beautiful all the same. esp in front of his mama.. mmm mmm~!!

>_< i love how JH is always there to push jandi and junpyo together (although i'm pretty sure he still likes her by the way he looked at her while she was working at the gas station)

*sigh*

i hope everything works out. next episode, i sense some intensity!

on a lighter note

oh my freak'n goodness jihoo/////hyunjoong looks so freak'n hawt in glasssessss!!!!!!! *Swoon*

&&&& i want some some GE and YJ action =[[[ haha.

Posted

OMG. They played Paradise during the kiss scene.

I knew it! I begged and prayed but they played it. LOL

- Kyu

Posted

I find this in KST

Preview ep 11: Geum Jandi nhận thẻ đỏ lần thứ hai

★ 11부 ::2009년 2월 9일 월요일 밤10시 ★

“너 몰라? 요즘 완전 뜨고 있는 모델이잖아. 출신불명, 프로필불명,

Bạn có biết không, gần đây nổi lên một người mẫu. Xuất thân không rõ ràng, lai lịch không rõ ràng, có thể nói anh ta là một người mẫu theo chủ nghĩa thần bí

Geum Jandi trong một lần đi chụp ảnh kiếm thêm tiền đã bị rơi vào bẫy của kẻ xấu. Lúc đó, anh chàng người mẫu thần bí đã xuất hiện kịp thời giải cứu Jandi

Người mẫu dấu tên này, không bao lâu sau đến học năm thứ nhất tại Trung học Shinhwa, trở thành hậu bối của Jandi. Anh ta cho biết mình là fans của Jandi và nhanh chóng kết thân với cô.

Jun Pyo tỏ ra không hài lòng khi thấy Jandi luôn bận rộn vừa học vừa làm thêm không dành thời gian cho cậu. Sau đó, Jandi đã theo anh chàng người mẫu thần bí đi chụp ảnh bìa cho tạp chí. Khi tạp chí ra mắt, ngay cả F3 Ji Hoo, Yi Jung, Woo Bin cũng không hài lòng với hành động của Jandi.

Khoảng cách giữa Jandi và Jun Pyo ngày càng lớn. Một lần, khi mở tủ đồ riêng, Jandi nhận được thẻ đỏ lần thứ hai...

Nguồn Baidu Vtrans: GR@krfilm.net

any TRADUCTION please?????????

It's talking about a new character. Jandi went to the photo-shoot and got in trouble and this 'model' came to rescue her. Then later, he came to Shinhwa College to study as a 1st year. He became friend with Jandi. He says he's a fan of her. JunPyo is unhappy because Jandi is too busy for him (she's working and then studying..etc..). Then Jandi's new 'model' friend took Jandi to a photo-shoot with him. When the pictures were published, the other F3 becomes unhappy with Jandi's action. Jandi and Jun Pyo starts to become apart. One day, Jandi receives a second red card.

I think this is quite close to the vietnamese text. I'm 95% sure it's right...sorry if there's anything wrong...I'm chinese, actually ^___^

Posted

How can I download episode 10? Sorry, I am new here and I don't know how I can download videos or anything, my mom used to do it for me but she's out of town!

Just click on these sites in order to see them on youtube:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello.

episode 10 subs are completed!

please enjoy!

all credit to www.arashi.vox.com

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ldW_Qhhx9Iw

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=y5_zTfkpbao

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=jcBAit2xxZs

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=VEkkLJJjqnM

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=BbzT5Bt2rZk

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=pyYKByI_Qw0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also just go to arashi's site here to do get access to the same stuff. Expand the picture for each one and click on the arrow to start. If your computer loads slow, hit pause for a bit and let it load a while before starting it again. Enjoy :)

http://arashi.vox.com/

Posted

JH protects/looks out for JD while JD protects/looks out for JP. JP wants to do and be JD's everything.

This is something I am also noticing.

Posted

so does anyone know who will be acting the part of the model guy? in the japanese drama the actor that played nakatsu in hana kimi was the model. I loved that actor!! i hope they pick someone good for the character!!

Posted

so does anyone know who will be acting the part of the model guy? in the japanese drama the actor that played nakatsu in hana kimi was the model. I loved that actor!! i hope they pick someone good for the character!!

the actor's going to be played jung hui chul, who was shown in episode one.

Posted

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Jung_Ui_Chul

He is the guy who was rescued by JanDi in the 1st Epsiode.

She also bumped into him at the end of Ep.10 =)

Posted

This drama just gets better and better!

Although its at the "troublesome" stage right now.

hm...JP is so cute X) especially when he is recieving his cookies! hehe. Totally looks like

a little kid who just got his most wanted x-mas gift :] Gaeul and YJ are so cute too! Except

I felt bad for gaeul when she saw all those gifts :[ she looked like she was going to cry right

there and then. Loving the scene where JP got out of his mom's grasp and went to kiss JD!

Especially when we hear him thinking "JD don't move" ;) cutie

By the way, I saw someone's post before hand but...didn't feel like quoting it.

JP's mom seems kind of softer in the Korean version than in the other versions. I get the feeling that

she's kind of sad/jealous when JP is happy with JD. Got the feel especially when she grabs on to JP's hand

and then crumples JD's picture with a sad-ish face. I think she wants to be close to JP and be a "mom" but

she just can't and now that JP found a girl he likes, she's having mixed emotions...

What do you all think? or is it just the way the lady acts?

Posted

i finished ep 10, but i cant seem to find the special ng scene.

i only found the old old ones from a week or so ago :(

can someone give me the link to it?