Body Inspirations [female]

1,658 posts in this topic

Posted

Minzy and CL from 2NE1! They are at the same height as me, so I almost know how much I should weight if I want their bodies ^^

Posted

miranda kerr

379fb390552e4a71_EXCLUSIVE_Kevin_65504469_Max1wtmk.jpg

Miranda%2BKerr%2B%2B6.jpg

duchess of cambridge (kate middleton)

122997-kate-middleton-turns-chic-in-purple-dress-on-canada-day.jpg

apparently subjected to "being anoerexics' body inspiration".

Posted

Audrina Patridge on the latest Shape magazine

.Audrina-Patridge-Shape-Magazine-July-20116-331x450.jpg

Posted

Can someone post pictures of Asian celebs with apple body types? I need inspiration now that I finally figured out what kind of body shape I have. THanksss! :))

Posted

sistar19.jpg

Sistar19 :o I like how they're not insanely skinny, and just really confident looking about their bodies :)

Posted

Can someone post pictures of Asian celebs with apple body types? I need inspiration now that I finally figured out what kind of body shape I have. THanksss! :))

i don't think i need to post pictures of the girls i'm about to mention because it's pretty much posted a lot on this thread. but sistar's bora and snsd's tiffany are apple body shapes. just don't look sistar's performances but rather sistar19 performances to see how bora's body really looks like. for tiffany, it's usually when she isn't wearing anything that shows off her stomach or being tied up. those are the only two that i really stand out for me.

Posted

Legs

Bom

Bora

Uee

Overall

hyori-lee.jpg

Hyori <3

I think I'll go workout now...

Posted

Damn! Thanks for this!

snsd-2pm-cabi-song-b%2B%25281%2529.jpg

As expected, SNSD!

Posted

I have many, many inspirations!

082310-shakira-383.jpg

Shakira!

alessandra_ambrosio_hot_girl_model.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio

sexy_adriana_lima-727.jpg

Adriana Lima

Album-331-600x450.jpg

Kenza Zouiten

frida-gustavsson.jpg

Frida Gustavsson

megan-fox_0.jpg

Megan Fox

nicole-scherzinger-28.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger

fergie-23.jpg

Fergie

tumblr_lekaizAY0o1qaa871o1_500.png

Melanie Iglesias

Posted

^ Last picture, WHOA. I wish my FACE would become like hers too.

Posted

tumblr_lphi62HViJ1qmohofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpdxwyjYeq1qmohofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lplhg3CjXu1qmohofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhyf90mO1Y1qaobbko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpdxb6tjDy1qmohofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpj33ka5Ue1qlwnn4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp76qaqkcr1qixw4mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpitkkLIUo1qmohofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp85y3ko6R1qgh9aoo1_400.png

tumblr_lnoezypT3U1qluu2ro1_500.gif

tumblr_lpdx0coffM1qmohofo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lpftyhEdv11qmohofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnglmqYxGD1qa2lvno1_500.jpg

tumblr_lollivTwq01qm62nmo1_500.jpg

I just loooove fitspo! wub.gif Way better than that creepy thinspo that got into my mind a few years back...

Okay I've spammed enough. 

Posted

tumblr_lpxw6gyqqw1ql4myho1_500.png

tumblr_lpyg3uQO8R1qk4rkfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp7fu3DyW41qmy4oxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpwo8q8Ito1qian2ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpbkhq6BFd1qhoyodo1_500.jpg

tumblr_loe9irzTwt1qaooeeo1_500.jpg

abs abs abs

Posted

Rather then putting up a picture because so many photos are photoshopped  especially the k-pop stars I 'd rather say measurements Bust=36inch Waist=22inches hips= 34-36inches. I'd prefer to be more proportionate.

Posted

Umm I think I just felt my confidence drop five hundred fold lol.....

Posted

I changed my mind and decided to post pictures of classic hollywood stars before the era of photoshop and yes these women were curvy, toned, while still slim. These bodies are possible, technically you can build up your bust with weight training and by eating certain food no matter what your genetics are I know because my stepfather is a fitness trainer, it just takes time and real effort.

jayne-mansfield.png

elizabeth-taylor-1.jpg

raquel-welch.jpg

600full-bettie-page.jpg

Posted

I changed my mind and decided to post pictures of classic hollywood stars before the era of photoshop and yes these women were curvy, toned, while still slim. These bodies are possible, technically you can build up your bust with weight training and by eating certain food no matter what your genetics are I know because my stepfather is a fitness trainer, it just takes time and real effort.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

instead of photoshop back then, they wore girdles and corsets. you can't direct fat to your chest no matter how hard you try. you can make whatever is existing there perkier with fitness but you can't direct fat to wherever you please.

Posted

instead of photoshop back then, they wore girdles and corsets. you can't direct fat to your chest no matter how hard you try. you can make whatever is existing there perkier with fitness but you can't direct fat to wherever you please.

Most of the photos I posted were of women in swimsuits from the 50s, 60s and 70s you cant wear a corset under those. Secondly I never said anything like someone can magically go from an AA to DD. But there is a major factor of diet; this includes adding natural supplements that do enhance the bust line when combined with the proper exercise. How do I know this I have seen it from the people my stepdad has trained;these were women that were flat as a board when they were overweight. Is it a easy process? no, is it possible without going under the knife ? yes

Posted

tumblr_lcrvgzo6l21qzgg7bo1_400.png

Melanie Iglesias! She's gorgeous!

some say she's jwoww's sister.. but i don't see how the two of them are related =]p

Posted

Most of the photos I posted were of women in swimsuits from the 50s, 60s and 70s you cant wear a corset under those. Secondly I never said anything like someone can magically go from an AA to DD. But there is a major factor of diet; this includes adding natural supplements that do enhance the bust line when combined with the proper exercise. How do I know this I have seen it from the people my stepdad has trained;these were women that were flat as a board when they were overweight. Is it a easy process? no, is it possible without going under the knife ? yes

they wore a corset to get that body. you don't need to wear a corset all the time. you just need to wear it long enough to see results. you still can't direct fat to go wherever you want. if those women were overweight to begin with, it's just extra skin and extra fat that stayed when they lost weight. if a natural way was possible, it would be a known fact and plastic surgery wouldn't be so rapid. you would be better off wearing a corset to make your waist smaller so your bust looks bigger.

on another note:

i used to love nina dobrev's body during season one of TVD but then she lost too much weight.

my newest inspiration is leighton meester. she's such a pretty girl and a nice pear shape. i'll probably aim for a bit meatier than her but her general slimness is good.

4.jpg

tumblr_ln3y2pCz6y1qi5f27o1_500.jpg

Posted

tumblr_lqp8xn49df1qbtn2vo1_500.png

Foki.

She is so cute!

Anyway, she claims to be 95 pounds at 5'2, but I'd say she's probably 110-ish, just because I'm 5'2, and I'm 105. I'm much smaller than her :P But I don't have her nice stomach..