37,088 posts in this topic

Posted

07/24 hyun joong returning to japan

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

credits: as stated on pics + SS601.com

Posted

Lol every time anyone posts anything new i have to check the ep again to check.. lol its so much fun!!

Well guys i am going on vacation so not sure i will be able to post till Tuesday so i leave u with a Joongbo Background. Aa!! not even going to be able to watch the ep on sunday!! *saddens* Have fun guys !!

001w.jpg

Posted

You guys said want a MV of our JoongBo with KHJ's Thank You right? I came accross with this one, one of our fellow JoongBoers made this. :)

JoongBo FanVid "Thank You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7JFmI5H7s

Posted

Hmm... he was so happy and full of smiles when arriving in Korea. And now that he's returning to Japan, look at his face. :unsure: And no, I'm not doing any analysis. :phew:

Thanks for the pics, heart2heart and your video was lovely, rikkimargarette. And yeli, your theory about Hwangbo being thrown into the water isn't farfetched at all! She really did look mad splashing the water at him :D

Wow, this thread grows so quickly!

EDIT:

This looks like it might be an interesting article.

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20080725n03914/

Posted

do you know if they are going to produce the japanese melting together with hwangbo?

i wish they do T___T or at least let it leak out some how xD

Posted

Lol I notice that too. His expression returning to Japan looks like... Eh, Another Day... Without My Yeobo =(

xD Look at his ring finger. He should always wear it... to let people know he's off limits. haha

Posted

Lol I notice that too. His expression returning to Japan looks like... Eh, Another Day... Without My Yeobo =(

xD Look at his ring finger. He should always wear it... to let people know he's off limits. haha

omgosh! it's on his ring finger! his wedding finger XD. When did they ever get a ring? Is it a couple ring o.o;; waaah. (most likely not... but still curious how that ring got onto his finger haha!)

Posted

omgosh! it's on his ring finger! his wedding finger XD. When did they ever get a ring? Is it a couple ring o.o;; waaah. (most likely not... but still curious how that ring got onto his finger haha!)

Hi!!! everyone is my second post here, Im so happy now

OMG!!!! WHAT IS THAT THING IN HIS FINGER IS A COUPLE RING!!!!! OMO OMO :w00t:

is the first time I see a ring in his wedding finger, I almost faint went I see it

HI FIVE!!!!

Posted

do you think they have each other number? if yes i would be happy.

Posted

That would be awesome :w00t: if it's a couple ring, but I guess not. Maybe he's just wearing his ring on his wedding finger just to let people know that he's taken :D , or maybe he really feels that his married and wear his ring in that finger to serve as a reminder in case he forgot :lol: hahahaha our imaginations are running wild again!

HIGH FIVE

Posted

have you read from chonsa blog that HJ said at sometime he really think that HB his real wife, i think that why HJ wearing ring to tell the world that he already married to hwangbo........ HIGHFIVE

Posted

HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

esdee you have pretty sharp eyes :D now our collective imagination are running WILD

hehehehehe :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

it's crazy.. i know that more or less it's not really a couple ring (although i'll pray to high heavens that it is! :blush: )

but why why why DO I FEEL SOOOOOO HAPPY?!!!!!!

just the thought makes me happy.. :) :) :)

---

EDIT:

OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

alius: that's really bad news.. really really really BAAAADDDD.. oh please please please nooooooo..... :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

shouldn't that kind of info be all over the news if it were true?...

also...

EDIT:

this really looks like an interesting article :)

did HwangBo change her mind?

i'm really bad understanding yahoobabelfish gibberish

also...

please please someone post that Hyun Joong interview in asianfanatics?... please?

i think this hasn't been posted before (collage of Ep18 shots) credit: DCINSIDE

JONGBI18COLOREDCOLLAGE.jpg

this makes my head spin.. i don't know if it's because the pictures change sooo quickly or whether he's just too handsome.. hehe (credit: DCINSIDE)

HyunJoongisHOT.gif

Posted

I readed from Chonsa blog and someone did a comment there said that WGM will stop programming for nxt month or so. Can anyone clarify it for me pls. I dont want it to end though and since JoongBo relationship has jst started

Posted

firstly, thanks chonsa for getting back to "work" so fast after coming back from your hols. haha.. wow.. this is the first time that i've really seen HJ revealing his feelings in a news article. guess he must have felt sth strong to be saying this.. i mean we all can see how JoongBo got along in Japan, we saw how HJ behaved ard HB then, how he looked at her, how he laughed with her.. HJ must have realised sth as well? and yes i have come back to my senses after heart2heart's jolt yesterday.. :P

oh.. he's wearing a ring on his 4th finger.. haha. he doesnt wear any prior to this right?

i was just thinking, HJ is pretty bad with planning surprises.. he's trying to be sweet sometimes, but timing's abit off sometimes. refering to the paper crane incident.. and how is he gonna give any couple rings (if any) to HB? HJ will probably do this "nah, this is your ring, i'm already wearing mine." and turn away..

*ok too bored in the morning..*

EDIT

really? WGM gonna stop next month? hmm.. logically speaking, MBC cannot afford to do that now. Cos this is like one of their most popular show at this point in time, they're gonna lose alot of audience if they stop this program. so let's not get too worried yet. :)

Posted

omg! omg! OH MY GOD!!! Thanks so much rikkimargarette for bringing me to this... JoongBo Heaven[/b]!!! I'm tearing up right now. So happy I can read anything and everything Joongbo. JoonbBoers are so funny, just like their Little Kid Groom. He's so contagious. I think watching him on WGM is making me more random nowadays. Aaaaahhhh! I'm so addicted. I feel like I'm going crazy spending hours watching JoongBo. I'm supposed to be reviewing for my GMAT, but I find myself studying (eherm) JoongBo instead. The good thing is, with all the "CSI agents" and all the CSI modes on this thread, I think my Critical Reasoning ability is getting better by analyzing (or let's say overanalyzing) JoongBo actions. :crazy: Waahahhaaha... I think I need help. Is there like a JoongBo therapy session somewhere?

Posted

I think so too, this article looks interesting :D does Hwang Bo has a change of heart now and disregard that 0% thing?

twitchie I agree with you, I don't think MBC will end this program with it's high popularity, they should be thinking "strike while the iron is hot" instead of ending it. It's like a suicide decision to put an end to this show right now, not a wise move.

And I'm going to protest if they even think about it :fury: . Who's with me???? :)

Posted

u guys are so funny everytime with the high-fives :D

it's hilarious~

cuz then everytime i read it.. i get the image of KJ jumping on the bed in order to do the high-fives

love u guys for it, cuz it makes me laugh ^_^

ooooooooo....... i dont think he was wearing any rings before this either........

but then again, i'm like the least observant person sometimes

actually i just went back to check the pictures of him arriving in korea a few days earlier..

and he wasn't wearing any ring!

did something happen when they were filming this time????? :D :D :D

Posted

but you know in some of his appearances (not here in WGM) but in others, like reality shows with his group, he does wear a lot of rings. he likes to accessorize himself a lot so i wouldn't take the ring issue at heart, unless he decides to pull an andy-solby stunt like getting couple rings for the both of them (it won't hurt to hope).

i hope this show goes on for long term and not just seasonal. it'll be a shame considering how much time and emotions have been invested. lets keep our fingers crossed that whatever news it was about not airing, is not accurate.

Posted

omg! omg! OH MY GOD!!! Thanks so much rikkimargarette for bringing me to this... JoongBo Heaven[/b]!!! I'm tearing up right now. So happy I can read anything and everything Joongbo. JoonbBoers are so funny, just like their Little Kid Groom. He's so contagious. I think watching him on WGM is making me more random nowadays. Aaaaahhhh! I'm so addicted. I feel like I'm going crazy spending hours watching JoongBo. I'm supposed to be reviewing for my GMAT, but I find myself studying (eherm) JoongBo instead. The good thing is, with all the "CSI agents" and all the CSI modes on this thread, I think my Critical Reasoning ability is getting better by analyzing (or let's say overanalyzing) JoongBo actions. :crazy: Waahahhaaha... I think I need help. Is there like a JoongBo therapy session somewhere?

Hi there, nuna501...haha.. glad you found us too.. :) erm regarding the JoongBo therapy session..we prefer to just live with this JoongBo craze here.. cos everyone is the same here.. you wont feel any different.. :P in fact we are sort of having a competition on who can watch ep 19 for the most number of times.. :P nah just kidding!

I think so too, this article looks interesting :D does Hwang Bo has a change of heart now and disregard that 0% thing?

twitchie I agree with you, I don't think MBC will end this program with it's high popularity, they should be thinking "strike while the iron is hot" instead of ending it. It's like a suicide decision to put an end to this show right now, not a wise move.

And I'm going to protest if they even think about it :fury: . Who's with me???? :)

you have a supporter here Mylene, haha.. i mean MBC started WGM to counter 2D1N right? so the other prog is still going on strong, and WGM itself already has its own solid supportors, they will be out of their mind to stop this prog.. it just doesnt make sense.. :)

i'm gonna do some online translations abt that article you guys are talking abt..:)