Followers 0

Instrumentals

2,441 posts in this topic

Posted

NEW POLL: Please take

INSTRUMENTALS THREAD

READ READ READ the rules before proceeding

note.jpg

Look guys, I am sorry it has to be so strict now, but those of you who have followed the rules through these couple of years know how ridiculous the thread has gotten. People were requesting a lot more than others could upload. Everything was so jumbled up and I noticed a lot less people filling the requests. I didn't think this was fair..so now things are going to be a lot more organized and the mod will be personally involved. Feel free to post any questions/discussions concerning instrumentals!

Uploaded list (here)

60146152kg3.png

RULES

1 this is a thread for OFFICIAL and NON-OFFICIAL INSTRUMENTALS ONLY

2 Instrumentals here are not to be used for profit or claimed by others. ONLY NORAEBANG/KARAOKE!

3 REQUESTING RULES

• 3 request per person
  • 3 requests every 5 days
  • you can ONLY post a request once every 5 days. Do not post three separate posts for three different requests
  • No useless replies. You don't have to thank someone after every instrumental that they have put up. I know it's nice, but things could get out of hand. FOLLOW SOOMPI RULES!
  • DO NOT PM A MEMBER OR ME WITH A REQUEST. That's what this thread is for :)

4 REQUEST FROM A SPECIFIC PERSON

• Please state the name of the person and the song that you would like from their list.
  • Do not ask them if they have a song that you don't see on their list.

5 INSTRUMENTAL LISTS

• If you would like to share your instrumental list, please PM me or make my name noticeable if you would like my attention.
  • A link to your list will be put on the first page.
  • Your list must be organized and recognizable (as in don't give people a hard time finding it. Link directly to it.)

6 VOCAL CUTS

• Do not upload/post links to original songs. INSTRUMENTALS ONLY.
  • Please tell people to PM you for the song. State that you have/don't have access to the song.
  • If you want BOTH (official or a vocal cut), please note you would like both and follow the steps above.

7 UPLOADERS

• You are not obligated to complete any requests if you do not wish, however please do not post your list and not participate in return.
  • You don't have to share your sources if you don't want to. So leachers....don't ask them.
  • If you find a link to a source, feel free to post it and I will post it as a reference on the 1st page. If not, that's ok. HOWEVER, if a site requires credit...please credit it.
  • You must upload songs to your own server or a free server like megaupload, yousendit, ect.. NO HOTLINKING

• Do not upload anything other than audio formats (mp3, wav, mid, ect..)
  • Do not upload corrupted files (on purpose). If everyone of your files are corrupted...you will not be able to post in this thread again. BE RESPONSIBLE!

8 LEECHERS (those who download/request and don't share)

• Look in through the thread before requesting. (if you request the same thing, you will be warned)
  • I realize some songs might be the same, but in different languages. If that's the case... you are forgiven :)
  • Follow the request format
  • Look in the uploaded list
  • If a file is expired, note it. ONLY 1 PERSON NEEDS SAY IT PLEASE.
  • If you have trouble downloading from that server (ex. Megaupload for most), state it in your post and I'm sure somebody will re-up it for you.
  • You may request the server you want your instrumentals to be uploaded (but uploaders may or may not upload it to your server of choice. They might have problems with that server) It is best to give two server options, so you don't go back and forth and you don't have to wait 5 DAYS.
  • I know uploaders here are friendly and will certainly upload it the server that's best for you.
  • Scan your instrumentals before opening them. You never know where these instrumentals come from. BE RESPONSIBLE!
  • Please be considerate of the UPLOADERS because they work hard. Also please give back. If somebody wants an instrumental and the link is expired...and you have it...please re-up it.

9 COMPOSING

• For those of you who want someone to completely compose an instrumental for you....tough luck. These requests are not common by any means... but someone might actually request this, so it needs to be addressed.
  • You can request instrumentals from scratch/a midi/ or a combination with an unofficial instrumental
  • Please state what you are looking for and note that you want a composed instrumental.

10 NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES....please follow them. Those who break the rules will get a warning.

11 REQUEST FORMAT

• ALL REQUESTS MUST BE MADE IN THIS FORMAT FOR EACH SONG(this is how I know whether you have read the rules or not)
  • If you only have the romanized title, that's fine... but the more info you give, the easier it is to search for the instrumental
  • USER: _________(if requesting from someone's list, please make their name bold here)
    ARTIST: ________________(stage name in english/name in korean,japanese,chinese,ect if applicable)
    SONG NAME: _______________(song translation in english, romanized title, original title in korean,japanese, chinese ect alphabet)
    LANGUAGE: _________(English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Swahili..ect...) ****one artists may have two [language] versions of one song****
    TYPE: ___________(OFFICIAL/VOCAL CUT/COMPOSITION) ****You can choose more than one****
    ORIGINAL SONG:_____________(YES I HAVE IT/NO I DON'T HAVE IT) ****this only applies to vocal cuts/compositions****

USER LISTS

FREE SERVERS

All of the ones that don't have expire next to them can eventually expire, like after a month or 30 days if they remain unactive. Hope this somewhat helps. Any other sites you know of are welcome!

Preferred servers (POLL 1): 1 Sendspace, 2 Zshare, 3 megaupload

Posted

Yay new thread!

Thanks for the new rules Maja :)

I have a request!

USER: --

ARTIST: Christina Aguilera

SONG NAME: Save Me From Myself

LANGUAGE: English

TYPE: Official

ORIGINAL SONG: --

Posted

ahh.. all these rules scare me... o.0

if im doing this wrong.. let me know! don't warn me!! ><

USER: none (that's not a sn, its just that im not requesting from anyone)

ARTIST: 조정현 Jo jung hyun (although 성시경 sung she gyung did a remake of the song...)

SONG NAME: 그 아픔까지 사랑할꺼야 guh apum kka gi sarang hal kku yah (I'll love the pain as well)

LANGUAGE: Korean

TYPE: doesn't matter... as long as its singable :D

ORIGINAL SONG: i have the 성시경 version of the song :)

if i have questions, should i post here??

or should i PM u instead :/

Posted

USER: -

ARTIST: Kim Bum Soo and Park Jun Soo

SONG NAME: 남과 여 (Man Woman)

TYPE: Official or Vocal Cut

ORIGINAL SONG: Yep, I have it.

Posted

ARTIST: Outsider

SONG NAME: Like A Man

TYPE: Any

ORIGINAL SONG: i have one

Posted

edited

thanks i got what i wanted

Posted

ARTIST: Leann Rimes

SONG NAME: The right kind of wrong

TYPE: OFFICIAL/VOCAL CUT

ORIGINAL SONG: I got one.

:)

Posted

ahh.. all these rules scare me... o.0

if im doing this wrong.. let me know! don't warn me!! ><

if i have questions, should i post here??

or should i PM u instead :/

Of course you can post questions here! I'm sorry the rules scare you...I really didn't want to do it like this but yeah...look what happened in the old thread; 11,000+ replies of the same thing >.<.

Posted

myan_tran: Oh Holy Night by Jang Ri In (Vocal Rip)

Posted

hope I'm not breaking any rules :unsure:

USER:---

ARTIST: Zia (지아)

SONG NAME: Doll (인형)

TYPE: Vocal Cut; (I don't think there's an official, if there is that's good too)

ORIGINAL SONG:Yes I have it; PM if you need

Thanks in advance!!!!

Posted

USER: -

ARTIST: 양파/Yangpa

SONG NAME: 사랑 그게 뭔데/Love, What's That

TYPE: Official/Vocal Cut

ORIGINAL SONG: Yes.

^-^;;;;

Posted

USER: ---

ARTIST: Younha/윤하

SONG NAME: 꼬마-I Cry (Kid-I Cry)

TYPE: Official (vocal cut is fine too, but perferably, the official one)

ORIGINAL SONG: Yes, I have it. ^^

Thank you very much. ^___^

Posted

ARTIST: James Blunt

SONG NAME: You're Beautiful / Wisemen / Goodbye My Lover (that's my three)

TYPE: doesn't matter

ORIGINAL SONG: i don't have it.

Posted

USER: _________

ARTIST: Kristin Chenoweth

SONG NAME: For Good (from Wicked the Musical

TYPE: Vocal Cut OR Official (whichever is fine)

ORIGINAL SONG: Yes, I have it.

ARTIST: _________

SONG NAME: You Are My Sunshine

TYPE: Vocal Cut OR Official (whichever is fine)

ORIGINAL SONG: No, I don't have it

(preferably an 'upbeat' version of it..? and if it's a hassle, i only need one verse of it...)

I'd reeeally appreciate it if someone could do these by... tomorrow noon? :x

I found out last minute I need to do something as a presentation...

THANK YOU!

Posted

USER:

ARTIST: Davichi or 다비치

SONG NAME: 슬픈 다짐 or Sad Promise

TYPE: any kind of instrumental

ORIGINAL SONG: have it :)

Posted

ARTIST: _________Cherry Filter

SONG NAME: ________Romantic Cat