Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Veins bulge out in my hands and lower arms sometimes...

0 posts in this topic

Posted

is it normal? why does it happen?
Sometimes when I put my hands on my lap, the veins bulge out, and then when I elevate my hands the veins go away. Someone told me this happens because I have too much testosterone, is that true? Does this happen to anyone else?

Posted

...thats normal lawls the blood is just rushing down to your hands cause they're low down then when you raise them the blood goes elsewhere :sweatingbullets: happens to me too, i think its cool looking

Posted

No, you do not have too much testosterone. The veins could be showing because you may not have a high body fat percantage or because your arms are toned.

Posted

...thats normal lawls the blood is just rushing down to your hands cause they're low down then when you raise them the blood goes elsewhere :sweatingbullets: happens to me too, i think its cool looking

No, you do not have too much testosterone. The veins could be showing because you may not have a high body fat percantage or because your arms are toned.

Those are your answers. Not too much more to it than already mentioned. :)

Your veins also tend to "pop out" when it's hot and humid out as well. As I'm sure you know, when things get heated, they expand. Therefore, heat will make your veins dialate and get bigger and pop out.

Posted

That happens to me a lot. I thought it's just cause I'm really skinny (well my hands are.)

Posted

'

false. yes, you can.

testosterone is a hormone and jus like ANY hormone, you can get TOO MUCH OF IT. or TOO lil of it.

Posted

'

false. yes, you can.

testosterone is a hormone and jus like ANY hormone, you can get TOO MUCH OF IT. or TOO lil of it.

I said that she doesn't have too much testosterone, not that she can't have too much.

Posted

'

false. yes, you can.

True that you can have too much testosterone, but that's irrelevant as there's no relationship between levels of testosterone and visible veins.

Posted

that's normal

it looks so bad on me; i have a lot

well, if you move your hands up instead of facing downward, then they will go away