Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Biggest Mistake/regret

546 posts in this topic

Posted

In Highschool
What's the biggest mistake/regret that you have made in high school?

Is it "I wish I studied more?"

Posted

Yeah. And I wish I hadn't taken too many AP classes because it ended up hurting me more than being beneficial...

Posted

i shouldve taken more ap classes

Posted

meeting people that wasted my time.. i could of spent time to meet better people and studied harder

Posted

^ same! I spent way too much time socializing with people who turned out to be complete idiots. High School was a popularity contest and I got sucked in lol. I eventually woke up to myself and distanced myself from them and focused on my studies instead of partying and wasting time. They weren't too happy about it but meh, I don't care, most of them didn't even make it to college and are stuck with children already.

Posted

Yeah. And I wish I hadn't taken too many AP classes because it ended up hurting me more than being beneficial...

SERIOUSLY.

i wish i didn't take so many useless classes that stressed me out and didn't even count for anything. i should have just taken REGULAR classes instead of advanced, honors, and ap. that way i could have actually enjoyed high school more anddd gotten a higher gpa all at the same time!

Posted

i wish i had a study plan & studied much more better.

Posted

I wish I had taken my classes more seriously instead of just being laid back and letting everything slide. I also wish I stood up for myself more rather than being a doormat :X

Posted

i wish i never dated in hs. my ex is a waste of three years of my life :*(

Posted

^ wow i completely second that. boys were a waste of time that i could have potentially used for improving academically.

I really regretted it. Oh, and i regret trying to take AP math classes, when i knew i totally sucked at math.

But whatever, I'm happy right now :)

Posted

This is very helpful. Thanks guys.

But yeah, you guys are all doing well now right? Life is alright.

Posted

I seriously wish I didn't procrastinate @_@...and I wished I got better grades..

Posted

I wish I made more contacts. :( I left high school after sophomore year to go to community college and lost contact with over 80% of my HS friends.

Posted

I really wish I cared more about school in HS as everyone here I guess

but more importantly I wish I had met different people too!

but now everything's fine so guess we always have second change hehe

Posted

i wish i played more, and didnt take so many hard classes

it was stupid cuz i knew i was going to an art school, an art school that doesnt give a crap about honors classes and APs, and yet i took them anyways >.< siiiigh.....so much for being studious...

Posted

I wish I played Badminton all four years instead of only playing in my senior year. :tears:

Posted

This is very helpful. Thanks guys.

But yeah, you guys are all doing well now right? Life is alright.

I think I'm in an okay school... I like UCSD. But my parents and I both feel that I could have done better if I didn't screw myself over junior and senior year =__=;;

Posted

biggest regret for high skool was i didnt have that much fun! high skool was so easy, i dont know why i took it so seriously. looking back, i wish i coulda went out more.

i mean cmon! that was too easy... i basically never needed anything from high skool for my electronics engineering program. they teach you all the stuff you need in term 1 of the program anyway...

Posted

i wish i socialized a lot.

i'm a shy girl before.

Posted

mm, I kind of wish I did better in the ap math exams... but I really like learning math in university, because it's more in depth... sooo, I guess it's ok. haha.

ohoh, i know! i wish i didn't get fat. haha.