adikkeluangman

g o d 지오디

6,199 posts in this topic

Posted

Dabin--> I thought so. You're still way above cloud 9. Ha..ha...Glad you enjoy your g.o.d items.

Farah--> Thanks for the info & the picture. Yes they're in white again. Make them look so handsome. It's great for g.o.d. to win awards like that.

athirah--> BR forum works fine for me too. Hope you can enter & browse around there soon.

tomjones--> Thanks for the info on MTV award show.

luvtaebin--> Not quite sure the exact date. I think either end of this month or early January(anyone know for sure?).

Posted

^ but not the daesang >.< and they did a series of concerts for MTV too. i wonder how the judging goes because if it's based on album sales then DBSG should be on the list more so than M (DBSG sold a lot more) but would answer why SG got the Daesang. i wonder how they weighed it.

I read somewhere that its something like:

60% Album Sales

20% voting

20% judging

to determine it..

none of the artists from SM went to the golden disk awards.. I think there's some conflict between the awardshow ppl and SM..

anyways.. I'm not worried about dbsg getting an award or anything.. the other awardshows will probably give it to them.. SBS loves sm... :\

CONGRATS TO G.O.D. for winning two awards!!

Posted

^ i'm not worried either. but thanks for clarifying that =D. but mtv and mbc loves g.o.d? ;DDD so no worries on that! and i think sbs might give it to kjk b/c he was on XMAN and a lot of other shows as well.

Posted

yay!!!! they really deserve to get awards for this album. all their heart and soul were poured into this one! <3333

i hope they get more during this Daesang season!

tonite, they'll be in Kiss The Radio so i guess it will be something special, in time for their victories!

Posted

yay!!!! they really deserve to get awards for this album. all their heart and soul were poured into this one! <3333

i hope they get more during this Daesang season!

tonite, they'll be in Kiss The Radio so i guess it will be something special, in time for their victories!

i really hope and pray for them to win a big award this year...it'll be very memorrable for all of them, that's for sure...

question anyone one knows or could teach me how to register in Ahn Danny's 20 website where we could listen to his past radio performances...i used to listen to Dann y from that website but i cant enter it now...it's now asking me to log-in....

thanks in advance... i really want to listen to the show and probably catch these guys perf later tonight..

BTW, anyone in this forum who has the video of DASHI?...i havent seen the video yet...i love the this song too...

^ I read at SHCJ that g.o.d won Bonsang~ Chukahae~ ^_^ [so did M and Hyesung <33. SG Wannabe won the Daesang ;)].

*pokes Vifzie* I ish okay with either Hoisang or Hoidan. :lol: <3

(edit) Found a pic~!! Them in white again~ :wub:

htm_20051207220020070000070200-001.JPG

Source; Ilgan Sports

i just watched the video from the BR forum... OMG the guys were amazing....the perf was marvelous...especially when Danny started rapping.... :)

they also look good in white...can't take my eyes off the screen... :P

we'll surely miss these guys performances once their well-deserve break starts.... :(

Posted

anyone has g.o.d perf in the 20th Golden Disk Award?

i really wanna watch them

thanks in advance :D

Posted

Yippie for the boys coz won 2 awards last night!!!

I already watch the vod. OMG!!! They such a nice boys, cheer every winner than won, even stand up during MC Mong perform. Who else would even do that. They just released they album bout 2 months ago and then they won 2 awards. It is really amazing.

blue_izce8; I don't think they ever have Dashi as MV. Better check my collection to make sure. :)

rherd; You can check at BR. But then, I will look for other source too.

2005010414072517.jpg

img_39991_958715_0.jpg

godandkiss_107.jpg

dw4-oroi_sun.jpg

tae_rain.jpg

Posted

they deserve to win..hepi for them..hoping that they will win lots more..

Posted

question anyone one knows or could teach me how to register in Ahn Danny's 20 website where we could listen to his past radio performances...i used to listen to Dann y from that website but i cant enter it now...it's now asking me to log-in....

mmm I might be able to make an id for you (i can read korean), if they have foreigner id or something (im not korean)...

but can you tell me the website, and i'll do it soon

^ _^

okay??

woooh~ god manse~ so many awards~~~~~~~

Posted

Congratulation g.o.d <33

i'm in a short vacation , so can't download anything , hope i still can download something in Sunday (when i come back :lol:)

Posted

mmm I might be able to make an id for you (i can read korean), if they have foreigner id or something (im not korean)...

but can you tell me the website, and i'll do it soon

^ _^

okay??

woooh~ god manse~ so many awards~~~~~~~

thanks so much for the initiative...i'll pm you my info...

Posted

blue_izce8; I don't think they ever have Dashi as MV. Better check my collection to make sure. :)

really, T__T i never thought that they never did mv for this song...but still thanks for the offer :) i'll check it if i have time...

Posted

why arent you guys VOTING?!?!??!?!??!

were so behind!!!!!!

http://news.nate.com/etc/Special/2005/fare...?QuestionID=653

yeah.....SO BEHIND.....not even achieved 1% of votes....

Looking at the 1st position (26% votes) & 2nd place (Rain, got 19% of votes).

anyway, it's only an internet voting game.....no need to feel too sad...no matter what's the rank, we will still love and support god.

Posted

ASDFJWAPETYEWAPT WEP

BONSANG?

ARE YOU KiDDiNG?

ASDFJAPWEOYTPWNATWAPETEWYAO

:[:[:[

good enough;

good job :/

Posted

were so behind!!!!!!

Oh Im soooooo sorry....Ill ck it out right now^^

*edit*

OH MY GOSH can I vote more then one time.......I like sooooo many people well, not soooo many but Wheesung/FlytotheSky/Rain/Hyori/Gummy/Se7en......I want to vote for all of them....

Posted

were so behind!!!!!!

mianhae, is this the one for the SBS gayo award...i did register and tried voting but i really can't figure out whether my vote has been counted in or not...i can't even check the votes earned by god...please show me the way to check it out so i would know if i'm doing the right thing...

thanks in advance.....

Posted

mianhae, is this the one for the SBS gayo award...i did register and tried voting but i really can't figure out whether my vote has been counted in or not...i can't even check the votes earned by god...please show me the way to check it out so i would know if i'm doing the right thing...

thanks in advance.....

lol

its nothing big

i dont think its FOR anything really...

just for looks... for pride

..its more like popularity kinda thing

haha

u dont need to register

you can just check and click vote

Posted

Danny won't be on X-Man this week. :( I wonder why? He was missing in Sangsang Plus Come to Play too [this one I think was because of his radio schedule].

Posted

Danny won't be on X-Man this week. :( I wonder why? He was missing in Sangsang Plus too [this one I think was because of his radio schedule].

OH NO!

danny wont be on X-Man??? :(