[drama 2008] Beethoven Virus 베토벤 바이러스

Guest yeohweping

Thank Goodness the Kr have decided to raise the age of the main characters. Hopefully the acting will be down to earth. I watched the Jp Nodame C after the rave reviews but couldn't get beyond the middle of the second episode. The girl was too shrieky for my taste; in fact, all the acting in the drama was overdone and exaggerated. Finally, I don't dig guys who over makeup and the main character..... Nothing seemed real about that drama.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Medea

AH! This is going to be one of if not my most anticipated dramas of the year! Kim Myung Min is a FANTASTIC actor and Nodame Cantabile is a GREAT story/premise. I was a huge fan of the Japanese drama and I don't doubt that there will be much comparing done between the two but I have faith in Kim Myung Min to make this drama his own without getting overshadowed. I love classical music very much so I am very interested in seeing what pieces they choose..and more importantly who will play NODAME?!

Guest kdramafanusa

Lee Ji Ah has been selected as the female lead of Beethoven Virus. She will be playing korean version of Nodame who plays the piano by her ears.

Yeohweping, thanks for the update. I don't know how to react to this news.

Should I be excited that she's chosen to star with the incredible & amazing KMM? :)

Guest christina

20080401092117.021.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...amp;cp=hankooki

Lee Ji Ah has been selected as the female lead of Beethoven Virus. She will be playing the korean version of Nodame who plays the piano by her ears.

Actually, she is supposed to play a violinist in this drama instead of a pianist like nodame. But yeah, she is supposed to be the korean version of nodame.

Guest White Star

Will the drama have anything to do with it's title . I love the song Beethoven Virus....Would love to see how the sound track sounds like.

One of the reason why Nodame Cantabile was so sucessful has a lot to do with the music.... the Actress who palyed Nodame makes her playing piano very believable. The music is amazing. For this is be as good as the original, the Music has to ba awesome. For this to be even better than the original, this series need to reduce the overacting, adding in more romantic scene, and create a stronger chemistry between the leads since that was lacks from the original (i'm not saying that Nodame Cantabile isn't good, since it is....but it could be better).

+WS+

Guest lilgzl

Gyaaabooooooooo........!!!!!

I wonder if they'll do as comical as the Japanese one? :sweatingbullets:

Anyway..anything to do with Nodame..I'm in!!

Chiaki Senpaiiii = LOVE!!!!

Though..I doubt this will replace the magic chemistry between chiaki senpai and nodame...I'm still looking forward to watch this drama

Hopefully Li Ji Ah can pull out a cute, innocent and messy nodame :sweatingbullets:

Guest etoile

im sooo excited for this drama ! ive heard only goodt hings about kmm but ive mia in his dramas but im excitd to watch this because i really ilke ejiah!> :D

Guest Gummi Bear

I don't know how they're gonna beat the original Nodame Cantabile. Chiaki sama played by Tamaki was sooooo amazing and Nodame played by Juri is out of this world. The actors in there made it look like they have been playing musical instruments forever. NC is my favorite all time J-drama. I really hope the Korean version will be good...I wonder who's gonna play Mine and Milch???? :blink:

But I am super glad to see LJA in a new project and hope she shines as brightly as her last project.

Guest S2KangTa

*joins the excitment

YESSSSSSSSSSSS KIM MYUNG MIN!!!! can't wait till JULY NOW!!!

seems like Nodame Cantabile was a japanese success! must watch that some time soon...as i wait for july to comeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

Guest kdramafanusa

Here's the link to the translation of the article on Lee Ji Ah over at my blog:

http://daheefanel.blogspot.com/2008/04/lee...oven-virus.html

ETA: Oops, looks like there were some technical difficulties. Have fixed the post.

Dahee Fanel, thanks for the translation again. ~hugs~

I have a lot of faith in KMM (& his choice of project), the PD, and writers, I hope & think that we won't be disappointed.

Glad to see that you are also waiting for Spotlight. :)

*joins the excitment

YESSSSSSSSSSSS KIM MYUNG MIN!!!! can't wait till JULY NOW!!!

seems like Nodame Cantabile was a japanese success! must watch that some time soon...as i wait for july to comeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

I need to watch it asap too.

Hi S2KangTa, have you checked out The Immortal Yi Soon-shin thread? :)

Guest Dahee Fanel

(OFFTOPIC: Oh, Spotlight looks awesome. :) With that kind of writer, and that cast, you really can't go wrong.)

ANYWAY...

Good news! I heard that Park Chul Min is going to play a role in this. I think it's a supporting character? He'll probably be the comic relief, if we go by his past roles...

imgviewvp0.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

Good news! I heard that Park Chul Min is going to play a role in this. I think it's a supporting character? He'll probably be the comic relief, if we go by his past roles...

Dahee, thanks for the news about PCM. Sounds good!

Archived