[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

shirley's right about the MRI. (You're back from celebrating. Yay!) Are the Chinese subs out already, or do you understand that much Korean?

Here's my recap of the last part of the episode:

The MRI was taken before when OJ brought DR to the hospital and had a nosebleed. OJ took the MRI to try to seduce the pretty nurse and left without paying. The doctor said she didn't call OJ about the payment. She said the nosebleeds could have been from anything - stress, etc. This is something different. (It sure is!! Thank you writers for another anti-cliche moment: a non-terminal illness explanation for nosebleeds.) She was organizing MRI films and noticed his name. The date corresponded to the date that she ran into him at the hospital, and no other Kwon Oh Joon's had been at the hospital around that time. She tried not to have any concern for him, but in the end, she was a doctor, after all. She describes the x-ray (medical mumbo jumbo) and asks if he has lived while getting hit a lot. He says yes. She asks just how much was he hit that it resulted in this? -Quite a lot. The issue is that surgery would be difficult - it's too big. The pain must have been severe - how did he endure it? He got used to it.

OJ: What am I supposed to do? Take medicine? Ah, but I hate taking medicine.

Doc: Are you joking/playing around right now? The only thing you can do right now is hope that the blood vessels, that could burst at any moment, won't burst. You could walk out that door, and something could go wrong at any moment and you could die, you idiot!

^^yup. new year celebration height had sort of end .~~^^ alot of relatives come visiting ..and my aunts were ransacking my kdrama collections --;;lol they think i have enough collection to open a video shop .

yes the chinese sub were out ^^! my dling didnt have holiday break like me ^^ ...of course my korean wont let me understand so much .about his illness ~ seriously i never really fully complete my korean language lesson .--; what i know i learnt from watching too much dramas . .lol even if i watch tons of the medicial drama i wont be able to get the medicial name right from raw version . .

thanks shirley for clearing that up! omg!! poor dalrae :( its so sad.. i feel so bad for her... oh joon ahhh, u ignored all the pain.. and yes, its reminiscent of ROYW.. sigh...

ah. it is so .ROYW , just as boksoo was wasting his life away living as a pickpocket and never doing anything worthy ...but it was only when he learnt

his time is limited that he see he can make his life more meaningful .you dun see him wallowing in his misery ah then he started his stuntman's life ..

...sigh i still rem his father when he found out boksu's illness . . ..i didnt believe what happend and when it finally registered it really happened , i cried and cant stop thinking about why did his father ....WHY! .it set me in such gloomy mood after that esp . . .

that was really such a gem of a drama .

..it doesnt even hide the fact he is sick .they tell you straight from the start , people might mistook it as oh no another cancer theme drama but they should really give it a chance .because it is so unlike what you get ..from the norm . the characters in it are so real and honest in their emotions . ..

Okay now I see people posting about the 'illness'...yeah how so convenient to say the nosebleed isn't from anything important...to think I researched webmd for nosebleed..hahaha. So me being the webmd snoop went back to that site to look for symptoms of brain aneurysm and sure thing nothing about nosebleed. I'm guessing maybe originally they wanted to do leukemia or cancer but decided to go with something a little different--hence brain aneurysm? Anyway if anyone is interested in finding out about brain aneurysm here's the link: http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/brain-aneurysm-topic-overview

^actually they are not wrong about the nosebleed ke i already said so eariler when the esp has the nosebleed .my doctor told me that can be caused by stress [i think mine was due to temperature change or something because whenever i am in area of cold temperature like during december in seoul .my nose bleed was serious --;;; ]

.but i think they should have shown signs of headache more vividly ...because i dun recall him suffering from any of it ....

No episode tomorrow - we pick up next Wednesday with Ep. 12

Thanks to all for the spoilers and especially to hjkomo for the dialogue -

and to shirley for the storyline for ep. 11 - i can finally breath again because of you two!

it was sooo strange - no ROBBERS today and a perfect stream from KBS2 for Hong Gil Dong.

it's never happened before -

oh canyayasis, you asked before if there any interim thread you can voice your opinon on dramas ..here one you might be interested ...lol it was set up with the purpose we can rant about the dramas we are watching with our most honest opinion and wont risked being chased out of the thread and getting *if you dun like it , why are you watching it * rebuke -;;; me and armanigurl were chatting one day ,she really think we should set a thread where no one is afraid to say out what they think . and do like what MR X does ...list out the dramas . .lol and she asked me .so what should we use for ratings and i said KIMCHI! . i havent written there for a while though .

Current Dramas - Random Comments

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73070

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody mentioned that the drama's sorta heading towards the MISA direction.. yeah, it's kinda similar, in a sense that everyone had a pre-sight or prediction that the

guy would die. But I think in Robbers, it still came as a surprise to a lot of ppl. Because well technically, they were all predictions made by the viewers, and not derived from very obvious signs played out in the drama. On the contrary, in MISA, it's explicitly known to the viewers as early as from Ep 1, that Moo Hyuk (the character played by So Ji Sub) had a bullet in his brain and only had at least a year to live. That actually saved me from a lot of heartwrench, altho the rest of the drama still managed to make me cry and bawl like crazy. We still had the notion that Moo Hyuk was going to die watching all the episodes. But in Robbers, it's kinda different I think. Like babymarzy said, I guess a lot of us kinda left the "possible death" thing aside because we were so busy dealing with the development of OJ and DR's relationship.

Really...after reading all of your posts.. I'm starting to feel the bitterness. It's bad that the drama didn't show obvious signs of OJ's sickness. It's even bad that the drama showed so much of how DR came to overcome her grief of her dead husband, place her trust on another guy and most of all, accept a scoundrel into her family. But in the end, OJ's gonna die? Altho we've kinda predicted this even before the drama started, I like all of you, didn't expect it would be this sad. It's really really unfair for DR... I really wonder, even with her positive attitude.. is she able to survive this? :(

cute girl : no eps 12 on Thu due to Lunar New Year programming...eps 12 will be playing next Wed instead.

i see... so no episode 12 this week? yey!!! hahaha... im kinda glad that there's no ep 12 for this week because i can finally catch up (first) with the english subbed episodes... (oh yah... i know, right? ... i cant even keep up with the subbed episodes right? i really have a sucky life, yes?... hahaha) and after i have... ill catch up with the reviews on the succeeding episodes posted in this thread... yey(i really miss reading imogene's reviews hehe)!!! i really hope i would have enough available time in the weekend to do my catching up hahaha... wish me luck!!!

Guest lidongxu

Robbers Wallpaper【二】

By lidongxu leedahae.com.cn

【Color】

20080209_699cfb6206cd21e0ba46UdN0IZjKgLst.jpg

【Gray Scale】

20080209_bf23e34a164574921b4eHBf4Xl29Rkct.jpg

1920x1200 | 1920x1080 | 1680x1050 | 1600x1200

1440x900 | 1280x1024 | 1280x768 | 1024x768

91files download:

《不汗党》全尺寸壁纸【二】.rar

Download

Okay, I went waaaaay giddy over these scenes. It is so dang wholesome it’s almost emotionally manipulative but what the hell… I love it! I love it! It was so natural. Don’t we all long for that? Some part of us wants to grow old with someone just washing those dirty dishes with? Do the most unexciting, routine things with and yet find some fulfillment in that? I like how the writer connected these details from Episode 7 to Episode 9 and tonight in Episode 11.

I just pray that they keep the same amount of HEART that they have built up on this story. I was never drawn to their plot devices, I was drawn to the heart of each of the characters that we have all come to love. I will wait for their time to tell the story. Not what happens but HOW it happens. Please. Just please.

Holy friggin goodness...the kitchen scene at Dal Rae's house is soooooooooooooo sweet. To tell you guys the truth I shed a happy tear over that. I almost feel guilty watching that scene...almost like I'm peeping into a loving family's house. In that scene my absolute favorite moment was when right after their rice finished cooking Dal Rae nudged Oh Joon to get the bowls. Right then Oh Joon stood in front of the sink and let out a small sigh, showed a little smile as he took 3 rice bowls. In that moment I can feel how happy Oh Joon was to be in that situation....he is now part of a family. He no longer has to eat alone and he can eat jib bap ('his own' family food). I just thought that is exactly the kind of things that I like about the drama…subtle yet memorable moments. This special moment was sandwiched in between the adorable cake eating scene and the ‘family’ dinner scene. I love the look on Soon Dae’s face as she absorbs the happiness of for the first time in her live eating with her mom and a father figure.

Yes, this series has so much HEART. When OJ reaches for the dishes, pauses and sighs -- it's like, in that one moment, he has realized everything he's ever dreamed about. (When he tried to get DR to forgive him, he talked about wanting to have the things that came naturally to other people: being with her and eating, cleaning dishes, putting them away - like "this is all mine." And when DR proposed to him at the police station, she said she wanted to eat with him, do dishes, take them out the next meal, etc.)

It's like - this has all finally come to fruition. He really does have it all...

(Just don't die!!!)

Jang Hyuk's going to make a great first-time dad! Is he having a boy or girl? I hope it's a girl. :D

Guest imogene_af

lidongxu are you going to spoil me with your beautiful fanarts all the time? You just capture the best moments.

Okay on to everyone else's amazing and helpful insights.

Shirley and vkkkim- thanks for explaining. I guess I did not get that he flirted with the nurse the same day he was in there with Dal Rae. I am slow! Haha but thanks for that! And vkkkim- whoa! detailed! Thank you.

hjkomo- The details are much appreciated, but the best part is Ms.Doctor's JEM make-up! Maybe Oh Joon tends to like 'em drawn to the 80s hair bands and Cindy Lauper make up? Yes? And I hope Jang Hyuk gets a little girl too. Practice in Thank You AND Bulhandang.

o-cha My dear, get some rest and I agree about the gym "lighting" up when Dal Rae got there. I am far from eloquent I just tend to ramble when I am invested in something. :lol:

didn't we joke about that OJ should die with brain aneurysm so he'll be pretty when he dies? We jinxed it,huh?

:tears:

So guys? SPECULATIONS?

Brain aneurysym is hardly diagnosed, Oh Joon's lucky he got diagnosed. My friend's mother died of such thing and they did not even know she had it. I guess connecting it with OJ suffering all these BLOWS can take a toll on anyone. I am actually a LITTLE relieved it's brain aneurysm not friggin A Walk to Remember leukemia. There's something a bit connected and charming about him having aneurysm... morbid, I know... but it connects to Dal Rae losing someone in a nick of time. How can the world be so cruel to such a ray of sunshine? Can't she get a break and really love a person for a long time? gaaawd.

Anyway, speculation:

Would OJ stay away from Dal Rae for not to hurt her? Be mean as hell to push her away?

Or would he make the most out of it, get married have her but NOT tell her his problem? Until she finds out later on?

Whatever they choose, I think this will go PS I Love You-ish/My Life with OJ building everything up to his death but making sure that Dal Rae would remember how much he did love her. OH TISSUE TISSUE!!!!

Anyway, speculation:

Would OJ stay away from Dal Rae for not to hurt her? Be mean as hell to push her away?

Or would he make the most out of it, get married have her but NOT tell her his problem? Until she finds out later on?

Whatever they choose, I think this will go PS I Love You-ish/My Life with OJ building everything up to his death but making sure that Dal Rae would remember how much he did love her. OH TISSUE TISSUE!!!!

^

Oh no..altho it's really typical-ish for KDrama to do that I-leave-you-because-I-don't-wana-hurt-you thingy.. I really hope they do not do it here, tho it's the most realistic thing to do. I think OJ would rather DR not know about his disease, and he'd rather hurt her now than in future by letting her know about his disease. BUT reallly.. I'm hoping for something different. Hopefully the drama can pull it off beautifully.. even if it means seeing OJ die in the end.

Guest imogene_af

^

Oh no..altho it's really typical-ish for KDrama to do that I-leave-you-because-I-don't-wana-hurt-you thingy.. I really hope they do not do it here, tho it's the most realistic thing to do. I think OJ would rather DR not know about his disease, and he'd rather hurt her now than in future by letting her know about his disease. BUT reallly.. I'm hoping for something different. Hopefully the drama can pull it off beautifully.. even if it means seeing OJ die in the end.

True it is a bit typical,maybe they will surprise us... I trust the DP and the writer to have a different way of dealing it, they have a way of making something cliche at hindsight then when you do watch it, it comes out quite differently. They manage to even make the melodramatic moments warm and welcoming.

hagrid Oh stupid school! :lol: thanks for reading the reviews... I do store them in my LJ because one of my friends wanted to just read it there.

http://uhmbrr.livejournal.com

, so you don't have to read the backpages. :lol:

Gheeez - they made me WORK today at WORK!

don't they know how important my forums are to me?

Oh Joon's condition -

help me to clarify what i think i know:

1. he does NOT have a brain tumor

2. he DOES have blood vessel related injuries IN HIS BRAIN -

3. his skull is also FRACTURED - i.e. cracked -

4. these cracks have cause bone fragments to dislodge in his brain

5. these bone fragments are as dangerous as the damaged blood vessels

6. ALL OF THESE INJURIES ARE IN HIS LEFT FRONTAL LOBE.

Does this sound about right?

ALSO, even without another blow to his head - these injuries are ALREADY life threatening, correct?(more later - i have to run out to lunch - it's 12:30Pm right now - but I'll be back -)

Gheeez - they made me WORK today at WORK!

don't they know how important my forums are to me?

Oh Joon's condition -

help me to clarify what i think i know:

1. he does NOT have a brain tumor

2. he DOES have blood vessel related injuries IN HIS BRAIN ...

canyayasis, i think these points are almost correct, except...

according to the chinese hard sub version,

the problem related to his blood vessels in the brain is NOT injuries...

more terrible, it's a "cranial aneurysms", or "Aneurysm in the brain", or "cerebral aneurysm"...

and sounds like that the fractures make surgery almost impossibe...

it IS life threatening to Oh Joon

hope the link below helpful:

http://adam.about.com/encyclopedia/001414trt.htm

it says: ↓↓↓

"about 25% of ruptured cerebral aneurysms are fatal within 24 hours. Approximately another 25% are fatal within about 3 months. Of the remaining people with ruptured cerebral aneurysm, more than one-half will have some sort of permanent disability...." :(:(:(

Thanks for the assistance on Oh Joon's medical condition -

SOOO, if Oh Joon is in that very small percentage - that can survive with this horrible condition -

BUT a blow to the head would be fatal -

.....that means.......that if JinGoo's father has Oh Joon attacked and beaten -

then in some strange cosmic balance - JinGoo is actually OhJoon's executioner - by default/association.

If he has learned to love and also learned to love DalRae - then that love should include

-her happiness - in her way - with her choices.

When love includes wanting the object of your love to use their own path to happiness -

that is the real litmus test of love -when you can say with a full and whole heart...

i love you so much - that i want you to have what YOU want, not what I want for you...

JinGoo can't let Oh Joon be touched by his father's men - if he really loves her -

otherwise - it's as good as jingoo killing oh joon himself...

jinGoo better have a huge emotional growth spurt....and fast!!

Besides - the guy over in BAD LOVE has THE brain tumor - and in the same place as Oh Joons cranial aneurysms-

Hong Gil Dong is healthy -

New Heart is about chest surgery - they're gonna loose some people- just by the story line -

Anyone dying in Angry Mom? (Mom's got Horns)

Coffee Prince has grandma with stomach cancer...

Thank You had HIV positive issues - but not really - that was a great story -

Que Sera Sera - the Lead actor(s) dad had a stroke -

I KNOW - the answer is MIRACLE and/or MIRACLE CURE!!

That's what we need here -

Oh Joon needs a miracle and/or miracle cure -

*Let's write THAT storyline and send it in - ASAP - we're almost over in this series!

It's HAPPY HOUR IN THE ROCKIES! ! 5 o'clock PM !

Now i can sip some wine

- and really tell you guys what i think about this new Oh Joon brain thingy they're throwing at us!!

Cause it's Friday - and you guys are who i choose to spend happy hour with!

YAH! hjkomo!

let's use some of that wine class information this weekend and discuss miracle cures for cluster brain aneurisms!

imogene_af : hahaha..I know..I kindda snickered abit since we did mention brain aneurysm when we talked about the way he could possibly die. We talk about such morbid things,don't we? hahaha

lidongxu : another beautiful wallpaper!

canyayasis : ahahhaaa..you funny girl... hehehe. Well it is ALWAYS 5 o'clock somewhere to quote the great Jimmy Buffet..hehehehe.

Okay..I hope Oh Joon won't run away from Dal Rae. He should be a mature adult and tell her exactly his condition. That way he is also giving her a chance to think of her future. She can decide if she can go through another huge heart break (possibly losing Oh Joon prematurely). He should also tell Soon Seom about this--- that way Soon Seom can be Dal Rae's conscience and mind...

What I mentioned of course is not the norm of K-drama (with the exception of Flowers For My Life -- great drama BTW... where the Cha Tae Hyun character told Kang Hye Jung about his condition and not run away--instead choosing to live his life to the fullest). Chances are Oh Joon will probably run away..after all Oh Joon is a master at running away and he's always done that in the past with any problem in his life (with his noona,etc). However having said all that so far Robbers hasn't fallen into the cliched storyline of K-drama so I still hope for this.

YAH! CANYAYASIS!

Are you stalking me in two threads?

You've had 26 minutes of Happy Hour already, and it's FRIDAY. Yay!

How much have you drunk so far? Pace yourself, woman! :lol: ... or, I'm telling Mom!

The night is still young... Heck, the sun hasn't even set, yet, here on the West Coast! :D

YAH! CANYAYASIS!

You've had 20 minutes of Happy Hour already, and it's FRIDAY. Yay! How much have you drunk so far? Pace yourself, woman! :lol:

I'm as fast paced as 2 episode KDrama - hiccup - and i'm still at my desk - hiccup!

googling "miracle cures for cranial aneurisms in fictional korean dramas"

i got a few hits too!

Guest lilyrose

hjkomo and shirley, thank you for the translation of the final scene! It is really nice how we all contribute to the thread as we review, comment, translate, summarize.

I am not still not persuaded by the plausibility of the last scene. It still feels like something the writers rushed to put together. I could see them thinking, "Okay, lunar new year, Hyuk's baby is on the way, we are on ep. 11, we have a break of a week, we need to move this along--BANG, let's throw this in now." I am very eager to watch ep. 12 now, just so see where they will go.

imogene, I hope there won't be

episodes wasted on OhJoon avoiding DR because of this. With the boxing gym in the picture, this feels like reverse Snow Queen. I was so mad at Suri for hurting Hyun Bin in that drama that I can't rewatch that drama without fast forwarding those episodes. So I really hope that OhJoon does the opposite and gets married to DR quickly and they have babies and live life like every day is their last (which is the reality for most of us, really).

hjkomo, congrats on your team winning (that's a bonus when you have season tickets)! And thank you for the Liquid Tylenol and Theraflu suggestions! I even took out some honey and had it with green tea after reading your comments. You haven't seen MISA? Well, I think that the energy with which you watch the dramas and not what you have watched determines if you are a k-drama addict or not, so in my book, you are a bonafide k-drama addict :) . If you want to watch it, I will be happy to rewatch it and follow it with you in the MISA thread. Maybe we can watch Damo together as well (that is another really good

Shakesperean tragedy kdrama

).

Amidst all the posturing from the two guys I think deep down both of them felt insecure somewhat. Jin Goo feeling insecure because well…he is not good with women…and most importantly he can’t get Dal Rae’s love. Oh Joon on the other hand feeling insecure because he has no money and no education…he knows he can’t give Dal Rae anything else besides his love. …instead he ended up doing all the silly stunts to try to make himself believe that he is the man for Dal Rae.

o-cha, I nodded and nodded my way through your comments. And then when I got this paragraph, I kept saying Yes, definitely, over and over again.

"Posturing" is such a great word because that is what these men are now doing, including Jin Goo's father when in the restaurant. Oh Joon, now completely unmasked and facing powerful men who are scumbags like him, but they have social status and power, has to use his street smarts to maintain ground. I like how you have equated OhJoon and JinGoo because what separates them is not that significant.

I am not sure what to think of Man Du. His demeanor with DR doesn't seem to jive with his behavior before. He loves Oh Joon and it seems to me that based on his behavior we have seen, he would be happy to see his friend happy. Maybe with the vitamins-gesture from DR (what a ray of pure sunshine she is. I just love her), he will stop being jealous of DR.

Oh, what a relief that Oh Joon doesn't have a tumor or cancer. Maybe there are ways his aneurysm can be kept in check? Maybe they can reduce fluid buildup and give him a fighting chance? It is so sad that he has been beaten literally to the point of death. What a hard life he has had.

I am bitter, like everyone, about this twist. We should start a campaign like viewers did with Beautiful Life (with Lee Byung Hun) and get Oh Joon to live!

I agree with everyone about the domestic scenes. I hope we have only those kinds of scenes, with a lot of picnics, dinners, and walks in the parks until the very end of he drama.

YAH! CANYAYASIS!

Are you stalking me in two threads?

You've had 26 minutes of Happy Hour already, and it's FRIDAY. Yay!

How much have you drunk so far? Pace yourself, woman! :lol: I'm telling Mom!

The night is still young... Heck, the sun hasn't even set, yet, here on the West Coast! :D

well, yes i am ! but you're important to the process!

don't tell mom - she doesn't know to be disappointed in me yet!

your team won? that's a good omen -

it means Oh Joon will win his fight against cluster cranial aneurisms....

well, yes i am ! but you're important to the process!

don't tell mom - she doesn't know to be disappointed in me yet!

your team won? that's a good omen -

it means Oh Joon will win his fight against cluster cranial aneurisms....

Amen to that!

lilyrose : most definitely...Oh Joon and Jin Goo aren't that much different really..both fighting for Dal Rae AND Soon Dae's love. Both very insecure and not simple men at all.

o-cha, I agree with what you said about OJ and JG at the gym too.

You could see how JG's flickering his eyes, trying to hold on to himself, urging himself not to fall into OJ's words, which sadly, he thought were true too. And altho OJ looked tough on the outset.. I felt he was also trying to hide how insecure and incapable he felt at that moment. It probably struck him hard that it was reality that he didn't have the ability there and then to raise a family. BUT, I loved how he tried to look positive and dominant over JG tho.. cos I didn't quite like how JG used his father as a way to break DR and OJ apart. I know he's desperate and worried for DR, but again, it's not quite like his character to do such a thing. I really don't want him to turn evil..

OJ gave me hope, saying that he has DR and he can do anything with her and by thinking of her all the time.. I loved how DR has gradually come to be his motivation to live stronger and work hard. It's really very heartwarming..

Amber chinggu, loved your poetic and articulate review of Ep 11. I kept nodding reading every single thing you wrote. Esp your last paragraph, which everybody quoted. :lol: The drama's just full of HEART, and it just warms up to you with different portrayals of emotions. Happiness. Sadness. Delight. Cheerfulness. The drama doesn't focus on one singular emotion but brings to you different scenes which manage to make you smile, laugh, cry, cringe..etc.

lilyrose, I'm glad you're back from your Robbers or Soompi hiatus. All of us have been waiting patiently for your reviews..heehehehe..

On Ep 11, I can't say it any better than you did.. it was a very right on spot review..

There was one thing that I agreed 100% with you tho.. that DR's just as pure as a ray of sunshine. That was exactly what I was thinking during the scene of DR urging MD to take his vitamins. It's just that you used the right words to describe her. (I can never get to your level of writing..hehehe..so I just quoted and agreed! :P)

Back to DR, I just love her positive energy..If everybody could be like DR, the world would totally be a better place.. :D

I really really loved the part of DR helping OJ to clean up his gym. It showed how much DR was willing to give, for the love she has for this guy OJ. And I duno..but I noticed this one little thing about DR holding OJ's phone, I thought that was a pretty nice touch by the scriptwriter. The detail emphasised on how DR's already in OJ's life was brought out by that scene. You know how personal a mobile phone is to a person and you won't just give it to anybody. But here, we have DR holding OJ's phone.. I know it's a minor thing.. but to me, it meant a lot. It solidified OJ and DR's relationship. DR and OJ actually share something in common now. They both have so much TRUST in each other. They are just soooooo IN LOVE..

:wub:

And on to the scene with OJ-DR and Soon Dae..omo.. that scene nearly made me cry. Just like what o-cha said, I was on the verge of tears watching that heartwarming and endearing scene. It was tears of happiness (I remembered the last time I cried because of happiness.. it was in Dal Ja's Spring.. when Dal Ja came into the office seeing her colleagues's flower and balloons..saying farewell to her.) really.. seeing how OJ has finally stepped into DR's house, realised his dreams of doing all the housechores with his family..aigoo.... it was just BEAUTIFUL. And my, really.. OH JOON or Jang Hyuk looked simply HOT and sexy in that red turtle neck... :w00t: even the ahjuma hair didn't seem that irritating anymore. :wub: BUT BUT BUT.. you know what, I cried I really cried.. tears came out when OJ asked DR whether he could really go to Soon Dae's kindergarten.. as her father. That minute, I thought of how DR, OJ and SD could be such a beautiful family, and that they can live happily ever after.. and then an image of OJ's brain tumor (well I read the spoilers before watching Ep 11) flashed thru my mind.. and in an instant, I felt soooooo bad for both OJ and DR. :tears: :tears: The feeling was really bitter.. :tears: Altho I've kind prepared for something like this to happen, I really didn't expect it to come off this depressing for me.. I really can't imagine how I'm gonna handle it. :tears:

I think I'll neeeed a lot of Kleenex.. the others, you guys can rely on your wine to get rid of the bitterness..:lol:

And oh, overall, I thought Ep 11 was a great episode. Again, it was full of heart. And despite the minor glitches..like the sudden discovery of OJ's tumor at the last scene, which indeed seemed a bit abrupt to speak for itself, Ep 11 was a very enjoyable episode for me.

Archived