Cute/sweet Text Messages/voicemails You've Recieved?

Guest calvinENG.fc3s

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm well earlier on when we went out we used to send sweet msgs everyday

but that was on my old phone so don't have them anymore :/

I remembered one of them, he was like "Who's the chick that stands out with her friends? It's Kim xD" something like that, i can't remember anymore X_X

"you know what i've been doing all night?

even though we're on a break and i know you won't,

i check my phone every 5mins, hoping that you text me.

you know how much i miss you right now?"

It was last year when I just met my friend's friend. We never really got along at times, always pushing and shoving and beating. Anyhow, we both joined the archery club (I had no idea he was there until I was done signing up) and so the battle was on.

I was bored one night and texted: Hello, dear Panda.

He texted back.

Hello, my little archer.

I don't know if that was supposed to be cute, but it made me smile that night. A lot. -___-; Stupid guy.

Some of these txts sounds cute! XD!

The most memorable one I remember...

This one time, he randomly texted me with "u stink! and i don't like stinky people."

I responded, "fine. i won't call you later then."

He quickly texted back with "NUUUUUUU! i'm sorry! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! i LOVE stinky girl. i love YOU! :D"

I just thought it was uber cute how quickly he decided to drop his joke and apologize.

And I was only joking about not calling him later XD!

Guest linglingju

this is a while ago... cuz we had something for each other for ages but now we might get together finally^^ hopefully ><" ive liked him for 4 and a half years now ><

"WARNING! Someone is sneaking up behind u! Oh no u have just been hug by someone mo liu! *run away* wakaka"

mo liu... definition... Chinese word for the state of having nothing better to do. Pronounced mow lew.

hehehehe^^... i was at work at that time, really busy and that text made me melt^^... it was soo sweet and cute!

and he always sends me " 'hugs " which is an emoticon he uses on msn^^ ... might have guessed it a hug hehehe

It was long long time ago.. i think it was like... 3 christmas ago... i got a text from this guy i liked and it was christmas ... he texted me a christmas carol.... and made up some lame phrase into it. I couldnt stop smiling. I still had the text in my old fone.

Guest miss lisa

he used to text me right after we got off the phone after talking for hours and say, "i miss your voice already."

the only one i have actual record of tho is after he was on the phone w/ his ex one night and she said she still liked him and missed him and wanted him back and stuff. he told her he didnt like her ne more but i still felt uncomfortable talking to him about it and i was sort of upset so i said i was gonna go do hw and that i would call him back later and he was waiting for me to finish but i decided that i didnt wanna talk so i texted him and told him i wasnt gonna call. and he texted me back, "ok. but before i leave you alone i just want you to know that your my last thought before i fall asleep." i dont think i texted him back but it made me smile.

Guest super piggy

"heather, i think i love you more & more each day"

5 minutes after he drove off :[

x] there is so many.. all of them were sweet<3

Guest SEaCrET_WisH

"Baby, u can trust me. Not gonna leave u or do u wrong. I guess love can be right or wrong, doesn't really matter. I may have limited time with u but gonna make the best that i can and cherish you each moment!"

"If i didn't care for u, I would have left a long time ago or just agree with what ur saying now. I know u have ups and downs, so does everyone. I dun care. I'm happy. If I weren't then I'd tell u. I never asked of anything from u except urself...that's all."

-mai baby reassuring my doubts, I love u baby

Guest SEaCrET_WisH

he: what's 3i<9u?

me: wtf, i<3u

he: i<3u too =)

lolololol :lol:

That's funny..... I guess he's dorky huh?

Btw: I love ur profile pic! It's soo hawt! 300 was a hawt eye-candy movie for me! *drool*

Archived