[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

Guest chotloan

oh no...thought that they would really follow the drama...I hate it that DH will get married to JA...how will things turn around after it...I really wanted YE and Dh to be together...seems like the pics posted were fooling us hehehe

and good job Dramaok for the summary...at least we skipped mz. Kang's scenes...will definitely catch up with the episodes this weekend

Pls share WB ep 22 w/us.THKS

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apple red

30 eps to go..

i think someone here said that KW and YE will divorce and KW take the child with him. Probably DH will divorce with JA as well (they even dont married yet and we're talking about divorce already..lol)

Guest dramaok

Ep. 22:

"Yet another trap"

winterbird22avi00002032gw9.jpgwinterbird22avi00004584in5.jpg

Kyeong-Woo sees old pictures of Yeong-Eun and Do-Hyeon looking chummy and KW gets furious, and out of breath, but gathers his calm and keeps quiet.

winterbird22avi00057430po6.jpgwinterbird22avi00056096xd0.jpg

Auntie Eunsoo, Hee-Jin, Do-Hyeon, Jinah and Kyeong-Woo throw Yeong-Eun a surprise baby shower.

winterbird22avi00077837da6.jpgwinterbird22avi00078114la1.jpg

while Mrs. Choi catches Mz. Kang sneaking around YE/KW's room, looking for bank accounts.

winterbird22avi00100827au0.jpgwinterbird22avi00100583ws5.jpg

at the party, KW catches YE and DH laughing together and KW is alarmed again and decides he will meet with DH in private next day.

winterbird22avi00146139sv5.jpgwinterbird22avi00146436od4.jpg

meanwhile, Hee-Jin's ex-boss, Mr. Kim tells HJ she is looking more and more like a woman to him, and plants a surprise kiss on her, but HJ pushes him away and hits him w/ her purse.

winterbird22avi00284484vo4.jpgwinterbird22avi00299052yz4.jpg

KW implies to DH he and YE's relationship may not have been just simply sister and brother, since it's not like they share same blood, and DH is alarmed by it, but asks KW to look after his sister, YE.

KW goes home and tells YE she never loved him.

DH then insists to meet with YE:

winterbird22avi00353069bz1.jpgwinterbird22avi00352739fd8.jpg

DH: it's hard to see your face.

YE: i told you i'm fine.

DH: i had to verify w/ my eyes that you're alright. did kyeong-woo torment you after seeing me?

YE: it's true that things weren't good.

DH: what did he say?

YE: don't do that again. i know you mean well, but it's not right.

DH: he seemed to have made up his mind already and he already had suspicion about you and me, before he saw me.

YE: i told him it was misunderstanding and he said sorry too. i do feel sorry toward him in some ways, since i didnt' marry him out of love. he does make things hard for me at times but he does love me more than i love him, and i dont' want to hurt him, so i will do my best.

DH: just being patient about everything doesn't necessary mean doing your best.

YE: i got it, so don't get involved, oppa. I beg you.

DH: if it's hard then say something.

YE: dont' worry i can't endure long.

DH: if it's hard to talk to me or people at home then don't forget there's auntie.

YE: i know.

DH: everything is up to you and your choice.

YE: i know. i'm responsible for everything. i realized it too late, but i'm a little slow in the first place. i realized now how happy i was while living in your home, and how great mrs. and mr. treated me, how dumb i am. i don't want to have more regrets now.

DH: people usually realize things afterwards, but it's not right to go with it if you feel otherwise. i don't want to see you hurt again.

YE: i know.

winterbird22avi00366028pi5.jpgwinterbird22avi00365838cx0.jpg

then on her way home, Mz. Kang catches glimsp of YE and DH talking outside the cafe.

[end]

---------------

Guest dramaok

Ep. 23:

winterbird23avi00023299gg9.jpgwinterbird23avi00023697ip7.jpg

Mz. Kang goes to see the matchmaker Mz. Park and asks what is the reaon that the Jeong's wanted to marry off YE. Park doesn't say anything but becomes concerned.

winterbird23avi00069576ie5.jpgwinterbird23avi00087270qp7.jpg

Mz. Kang then goes home and accuses YE of meeing with DH in private behind their backs as if there's something going on.

KW: if mom didn't say anything you weren't gonna tell me huh?

YE: i wouldn't have, because you keep thinking strange things.

winterbird23avi00133276rr2.jpgwinterbird23avi00133673xi7.jpg

Mz. Park stops by Jeong's and tells Mrs. Jeong about Mz. Kang thinking the Jeong's got rid of YE in a hurry because of any unsavory relationship between the Jeong's son and YE. Mrs. Jeong laughs cynically thinking how unbelievable Mz. Kang is.

winterbird23avi00189249ue6.jpgwinterbird23avi00190924jb6.jpg

the two women meet and Mrs. Jeong tells Mz. Kang not to believe every rumor she hears, since she always gives Mz. Kang the benefit of the doubt when she hears unsavory rumors about Mz. Kang.

winterbird23avi00223182nc7.jpgwinterbird23avi00223046qx8.jpg

the night before the wedding, Aunt ES tells DH from now he should worry only about JA, his wife, and to leave YE to her to worry.

winterbird23avi00226779vp5.jpgwinterbird23avi00227026lc6.jpg

while KW asks YE if it feels like her real brother is getting married or something else.

winterbird23avi00247790rq1.jpgwinterbird23avi00253896eg0.jpg

winterbird23avi00254047is1.jpgwinterbird23avi00254540rx1.jpg

JA and DH get married, and KW watches YE looking at DH as DH and JA kiss.

winterbird23avi00261751cy5.jpgwinterbird23avi00261381vs1.jpg

at the reception, Mz. Kang overhears some women talking in the bathroom, that the Jeong's were in a hurry to get rid of YE because there was something going on between her and their precious son Do-Hyeon.

winterbird23avi00269385rs7.jpgwinterbird23avi00269072bb3.jpg

Mz. Kang goes home and accuses YE of having had sexual relations with Do-Hyeon, and that is why the Jeong's rushed to get rid of her, and that perhaps YE's baby is actually Do-Hyeon's.

winterbird23avi00285418al4.jpgwinterbird23avi00292088ih3.jpg

YE is out of breath and can't stand it anymore and packs her stuff and leaves Mz. Kang's home.

winterbird23avi00306222zn0.jpgwinterbird23avi00305475fp8.jpg

meanwhile DH and JA start their honeymoon after their wedding. and JA tells DH her dream came true.

winterbird23avi00316642ki8.jpgwinterbird23avi00319879tq1.jpg

YE meets with HJ and gets back her bank account, w/out telling HJ that she left home. as HJ leaves, YE tells HJ she's always been grateful to have a friend like HJ. HJ says it's not like they're dying and YE goes up to her and gives her a hug.

winterbird23avi00326369an5.jpgwinterbird23avi00356833sn1.jpg

JA and DH dance at the hotel lounge and when they go up to their room, JA tells DH she wants to dream sweet dreams sleeping next to him tonight and she starts to kiss him, but the phone rings and it's KW on the phone ordering DH to come out at once.

winterbird23avi00363086mg3.jpgwinterbird23avi00362982ur2.jpg

[end]

thanks Dramaok for the summary...I can't believe the Kang's is starting another issue again with YE ...and I felt bad to DH since he's now happily married with JA and wants to start a new life with her but KW still goes in the way bcoz of YE...I'm still hoping that circumstances will change and YE and DH can start anew though it's still too early to say ^ ^

What a complicated situation.. the one thing that finally makes YE pack her things .. is the accusation about DH.

And now.. he's already someone else's husband.. on a honeymoon!

How more cruel can it get for YE?!!!!? :crazy:

Thanks Mic.. for the summary.. getting us through Winter Bird.. :blush:

Guest teardrop

wow!! it's getting more intense..poor YE!!

i kinda want her to run away far, den a few yrs later, she shows up being more confident and doing well..haha

Guest babymarzy07

thanks Mic for continuing the summary :)

had a similar feeling of what transpired..

im so glad that YE left!

finally..

i wonder what DH will do..

what KW will do..

i cant believe the Kang family...

Mz kang and her son...

sheesh...

dang it..

thanks Dramaok for the summary...I can't believe the Kang's is starting another issue again with YE ...and I felt bad to DH since he's now happily married with JA and wants to start a new life with her but KW still goes in the way bcoz of YE...I'm still hoping that circumstances will change and YE and DH can start anew though it's still too early to say ^ ^

i kinda want her to run away far, den a few yrs later, she shows up being more confident and doing well..haha

Now that they've got the clinic for KW.. and no more money to squeeze out of YE.. Mz.Kang is just waiting for every tiny opportunity to get rid of her! :crazy:

The mom & son from @@%&!?<&%$@@#$%^!!#$% are just getting more insecure and paranoid every passing day! Blaming everyone else for everything!!! :tongue2:

What will happen to the baby? Don't YE wish now.. that it's really DH's? Just hope that she won't resent her child later because of KW. :sweatingbullets:

Guest maneuneun

OMG.....I can't believe it...DH and Jina are married!!! :tears:

oh my oh my this is getting so complicated

dramaok, thank you very much for the summaries

so happy to know that you have not abandonned us :D

but it is getting interesting now that YE is leaving the Kangs, no? :rolleyes:

Really YE is leaving the Kangs soon? I have been praying for this moment since day 1 YE married to KW :tongue2:

I still don't get why DH had to marry Jina. There's totally no feeling of him towards Jina and if he's doing this just out to forget YE, I think that's a stupid reason :fury:

If it means that she no longer has to live with that wretched family, then by all means, YE GO FOR IT!!! Sigh. I wonder what the writer's intentions are now, especially with DH married...

Guest babymarzy07

omg, i just found out our cable doesnt have MBC anymore all of a sudden..

gosh a lot of dramas to catch up on..

dang it..

i hate this.. :crazy::tears:

i still cant believe DH is now married...

i was anticipating what will happen..

now.. ottoke..

ill hafta settle for LQS huhuhu

Really YE is leaving the Kangs soon? I have been praying for this moment since day 1 YE married to KW :tongue2:

I still don't get why DH had to marry Jina. There's totally no feeling of him towards Jina and if he's doing this just out to forget YE, I think that's a stupid reason :fury:

Frankly.. seeing DH and JA together.. they doesn't seem fit as a couple, JA looks more like a sister to DH. :sweatingbullets: I don't understand it either that how come it's too easy for DH to suddenly marry JA and too soon, in fact.. as if he's really in love with her. Probably not just to forget YE but also to supposedly 'free' her from the endless scrutiny by Mrs. Jeong.. as well as to keep his family from pushing him too much. But yeah.. it's just soo easy.

But DH.. what have you done.. now that YE will free herself from that marriage.. you're now tied up in one? :blink:

If it means that she no longer has to live with that wretched family, then by all means, YE GO FOR IT!!! Sigh. I wonder what the writer's intentions are now, especially with DH married...

They're now shifting the dilemma from YE to DH. :wacko:

Guest dramaok

TNS media nationwide viewership:

ep. 22: 10.8%

ep. 23: 13.0% <-- highest to date

it looks like from the preview

Do-Hyeon and Jinah never have a first night, since DH leaves her at the hotel room and goes to look for YE.

but Jinah goes back to the Jeong's by herself and storms into their newlywed room..

maybe DH and JA will never register their marriage.

not sure but i hope JA doesn't turn evil. i think things are kinda too bad for her.. but you can't make a guy love you, ya know.

kyeong-woo looks like he's gonna have some mental breakdown....

^ Wow.. good for Winter Bird, the ratings are picking up. :D

Thanks Mic for the latest update & preview... knuts, too.. for the episode upload *mwah!*

Whoa.. looks like we might be underestimating DH.. he actually leaves his wife on their wedding night.

If they break up.. :ph34r: both DH and YE would have bitter ex-spouses making their lives miserable...

Guest dramaok

^ Wow.. good for Winter Bird, the ratings are picking up. :D

Whoa.. looks like we might be underestimating DH.. he actually leaves his wife on their wedding night.

If they break up.. :ph34r: both DH and YE would have bitter ex-spouses making their lives miserable...

maybe the bitter spouses can get together. and ya DH looked like he had zero interest in sleeping with Jin-ah. what a man! LOL.

TNS media nationwide viewership:

ep. 22: 10.8%

ep. 23: 13.0% <-- highest to date

it looks like from the preview

Do-Hyeon and Jinah never have a first night, since DH leaves her at the hotel room and goes to look for YE.

but Jinah goes back to the Jeong's by herself and storms into their newlywed room..

maybe DH and JA will never register their marriage.

not sure but i hope JA doesn't turn evil. i think things are kinda too bad for her.. but you can't make a guy love you, ya know.

kyeong-woo looks like he's gonna have some mental breakdown....

thanks for this news Dramaok...the ratings are getting better and I'm hoping it won't drag anymore...I feel pity for JA but I would love DH and YE to get together though there are people who will get hurt...

same as Marzy...I just lost my MBC as well so dang I would have to rely on the summaries and dl's for now

Guest stumpy013

The moment this drama starts to drag....

BAMMMM

everything comes crashing together!!

Episode 23 was awsome... to say the least

hopefully young eun doesnt come back to the kangz house...

whenever she decides to come out of hiding......

i cant believe

dh went after her on his wedding night.... leaving ja

on the curb!!

Cant wait for episode 24!!!!!

Guest maneuneun

I don't know whether if I going to hate or pity Jin-aH if she really turns evil :( . She's not wrong to hate the man who married her but don't love her but yet in the first place when she married DH, she should know well enough that there will be no happiness in their marriage since DH is deeply in love with YE and YE is unreplacable in DH's heart.

Archived