[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest babymarzy07

wow!! Il woo is back!! i cant wait to see it!!

I wonder who his co-star will be.

I know this may sound a bit cheesy like a Disney plot but it looks good.

I cant wait!! ^^

I think this will be good. Coffee Prince PD can make it work. :)

IlWoo Fighting!!

Guest yeohweping

Dramabeans's news on this drama. :blush:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/05/jung-il-...cores-a-triple/

My current news on "Triple" :

01.This drama will be aired around October after Beethoven Virus ends.

02.Jung Il Woo hasn't signed the contract yet but agreed to act by word of mouth agreement.

03.WithS2 has already taken it as a future subbing project since march.

Guest babyxshh

sounds interesting almost reminds me of ice princess with michelle tratenburg

hahaha

hes cute :]<3

i wonder if he will be in spandex. ? :D

jk.

Guest del32

I'm so looking forward for this drama. With PD Lee Yoon Jung in it, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be another masterpiece just like Coffee Prince

Guest acemaverick

oooow, he's the one that looks like Jo Ji hoon right?

right am lookin forward to watching this drama then, and helping out as and when i can. another great subbin project! great news for the watchers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ivylive

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...5450&type=1

Min Hyo Rin for Triple

Another singer-turned actress for PD Lee, hehehe.

I'm looking forward on seeing this drama cause I have this feeling that Jung Il Woo and Min Hyorin would be my next favorite couple in a drama.

OT: But I hope they could bring back the magic I felt while watching Goong.

Edit: more articles

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008060221517

http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...8&no=350442

http://sports.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20080602/4104876.htm

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: SportsSeoul 08/06/26 12:16

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Tutoring popular among television stars... Why? 'For professional acting'

20086261240_784368220_1967_0.jpg

It is becoming common for actors to go have private tutoring before filming dramas. Many dramas these days have the theme of professionalism, and the main characters want to show the career realistically.

SBS "Gourmet" is about cooks who compete for the top cook spot, and it is a key point for the main characters to make it seem more realistic. The production company, JS Pictures, made Kim Rae-won, Kwon O-joong, and Won Ki-joon attend cooking school three months before filming.

Main characters of dramas to come later in the year are also receiving training or lessons. Yoon Soy, the female lead of SBS "City of Glass", set to air in September, and Jeong Da-yeong are attending Baek Ji-yeon's Speech Korea. These actors come out as announcers. A representative of Yoon Soy said, "Baek Ji-yeon has said that if they're going to do it, they might as well do it well. They are attending the same classes as future announcers".

MBC "Beethoven Virus" is about members of an orchestra, so the main characters are receiving private lessons and submersing themselves in studying music. Kim Myeong-min, who plays a conductor, has been receiving lessons twice a week from Seo Hee-tae, a music director for dramas and arts director for Seoul National Symphony Orchestra. Lee Ji-ah, who plays a violinist, is taking lessons, and the writer of the drama is also taking violin lessons to get familiar with instruments.

Jeong Il-woo, main character of MBC "Triple", which will probably air next January, has been receiving lessons for ice skating six months before airing. He plays a short track athlete, and since he didn't know any skating, he has been attending special classes at Korea National Sport University. On the days he doesn't have lectures, he is receiving private training. Professor Jeon Myeong-gyu, his trainer, has been the national team's coach and trained gold medalists such as Ahn Hyeon-su. There is great anticipation for Jeong Il-woo to step out onto the ice.

SBS "Painter of the Wind", which will air later this year, stars Park Shin-yang and Moon Geun-yeong as Kim Heung-do and Shin Yun-bok, respectively, and they are attending a calligraphy school. They are learning oriental painting from a college professor and are trying to get closer to the image of a genius painter.

One person involved in dramas has said, "The viewers' expectations are higher, so it seems actors study hard before acting so that the basic qualities can be etched into their bodies".

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: HanCinema

Via: Hankooki 2008/07/09 04:47:03

Jeong Il-woo in "Iljimae"

coming200807090447010.jpg

Don't be fooled! This is not the same "Iljimae" as the SBS drama with Lee Joon-ki based on the Japanese comic book but its based on a Koren version by Ko Yeong-woo.

The rising star, Jeong Il-woo gave up on the new MBC drama "Triple" and decided to take on a challenge of a historical drama.

He will be taking the lead role instead of Lee Seung-ki, popular artist and popular through hit TV show "One Night, Two Days".

Our young movie star is working hard on body building for this role. Prepare for a new Jeong Il-woo!

His past works, "Quiet World", "My Love", and "High Kick!" has been big hits, but this time, it will be different because he will be the main character.

The story is about a man fighting against the selfish and unjust government to save the people.

This drama will be filmed in Japan and will be aired this November as a Wednesday-Thursday drama. It is also filmed by the same Producer and Director of "Princess Hours"!

~~~~~

정일우-윤진서, 드라마 '일지매' 주연 캐스팅… 이승기 하차

lalla83200807091157450.jpg

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2008...11575091980.htm

Archived