[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

----------------

Winter Bird (Ep. 19):

Drug Effect Ends (Drug = Money)

YE: Don't ask me why.

DH: Say it here kid so you can feel better.

YE: I think I must become a mean wretch. Above all else I am doing my best but the toughest thing is that my sincerity won't be accepted. I really detest caught between her and her son's physochological stress war. To say it bluntly I feel like just giving her her son who can't be part from her.

DH: what does KW do?

YE: He is strengthless. When his mom says one thing he moves toward it without any thought. Oppa, did I really do wrong?

DH: Don't I know you? At the least you are not one who will step over someone and hurt them for your own ambition. So don't hold any useless guilt. It's useless. It's not your fault. If you're hurt you should make a noise about it too. Don't try to take it all.

YE: I wanted to live well. I wanted to show that I'm living well. This is so upsetting..

DH: Do you want me to meet KW once?

YE: No! You can't. I can't take that.. Don't do it..

I hope more scenes like this will happen...Mz. Kang is really a wretch!

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

wow they look happy! i wonder what eps these are. YE graduates? was that before or yet to come?

they need more eppies like those...

i wonder if LTG really takes pics..

what is his camera

Maybe.. those seems like a flashback scenes that HJ probably remember seeing the new graduates at the university/college. Could be the happier times when DH & YE were 'still' together. :unsure:

But it's great having the happy captures at the thread, thanks so much sunny for sharing them! It's very easy to uplift the Winter Bird mood.. more DH & YE.. :lol:

Guest xXeunhaexP

OMG~~ i wish DH was with YE, she would BE SOOOOOO much happier, i mean just look at those pictures. i just love hte one with DH's arm around YE :blush:

on a side note... DH really reminds me of Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. lol :P

So now I am questioning my own personality development. What is wrong with me?????? Why am I still looking at this sadistic drama????? I can't stomach it anymore yet I still turn it on. What's up with dat....... I know. I know..... LTG is what's up! :rolleyes:

hahaha...and was it good ? :)

I going to watch later

File Name: W i n t e r . B i r d.ep.20.071124.asf

Size: 158MB |

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/t64tzt

I can't tell if it was good. I kept cutting it off..... but the only reason why I kept cutting it off is because I kept cutting it on! I was like a stalker just trying to get a glimpse of his calm romantic face. :rolleyes: and when I couldn't see him I would cut it off. Of course the reason being the crazies, were acting crazy.

Guest dramaok

so i skipped all the scenes with the evil clownface to keep my sanity..

but it looks like in ep. 20 she's pissed cuz KW buys YE icecream and feeds her.

in ep. 21 she gets pissed cuz KW wasn't invited to the formal wedding talk meeting between the Jeong's and JA's.

but skimmed through and basically only watched DH scenes..

------

Episode 20:

"Terms of Happiness"

winterbird20avi00192065ul9.jpg

JA: what are you curious most about me?

DH: why do you like me?

JA: why did you like Yeong-Eun?

DH: Jin-ah..

JA: Love doesn't need explanation. Your proposal is still effective, right?

DH: Yup.

DH's dad tells DH to make clear about his wish to marry JA, and they can then later cultivate their love.

winterbird20avi00311587rv3.jpg

JA: After I rejected your proposal, I thought I did good for about a day, but the next day I . I'm going to trust you. To be honest, I am bothered by your feelings toward Yeong-Eun, but like you said you can't erase your memory. I'm going to accept your promise that you will do your best for me, for us. After some thoughts, I realized I wasn't willing to accept you the way you are. But I will slowly turn your heart mine. I'm confident. But instead, please propose to me the right way.

DH: Jin-Ah ya, Let's get married.

JA: Yes, Oppa.

----------

Episode 21:

"Another Suspicion"

winterbird21071125asf00gi3.jpgwinterbird21071125asf00rq3.jpg

DH: I'm getting married. I've decided to marry.

YE: --

DH: Yeong-Eun ah..

YE: Congrats.. I mean it.

DH: Okay.

YE: You made the right decision. I'll pray for your happiness.

DH: Okay. Thanks.

YE: I'm gonna hang up then. Congrats again. Oppa! My mother in law is calling so I gotta go.. Congrats again...

--------------

winterbird20avi00371354bt1.jpg

:tears:

i guess DH will soon be someone else's spouse too..

WHAAAA?!?!? :o

I thought based on the original storyline :unsure: .. DH and JA would break-off before marriage.. now.. we're losing DH as well. :tears:

This is such a drastic downturn... :sweatingbullets:

Even if YE gets a divorce later.. DH wouldn't be available as before.. aish.. :wacko:

Guest babymarzy07

oh gosh... this story is going downhill..

well.. i havent seen the orginal one..

but for that one to be really liked despite the story and all..

wow...

i hate the fact that its still mz kang!!

also that DH wont be available even if YE does divorce the loser finally...

aigooo....

i know i said id skip watching..

but i couldnt resist a peek..

i was dismayed...

i saw the evil clown still..

eeekkkk

bad timing

:o!!!

i saw KW seeing old pics of YE and DH together...

i think it cause more problems...

Hohoo.. forgot to say.. thanks to Mic for skipping all Mz.Kang/KW's scenes.. it's a great idea. thumbup.gif

Definitely saves our little-left sanity watching this series and their antics. :wacko: Just the DH & YE scenes.. whatever little screentime they have together.. which is just too little... :tears: (only 1 scene+little dialogue) in each episode.. will be good than nothing at all.

until we see some light in this glooming darkness of a series.. still holding out a little candle for DH and YE.. in their whirlwind of (non-existing) romance. :sweatingbullets:

WHAAAA?!?!? :o

I thought based on the original storyline :unsure: .. DH and JA would break-off before marriage.. now.. we're losing DH as well. :tears:

This is such a drastic downturn... :sweatingbullets:

Even if YE gets a divorce later.. DH wouldn't be available as before.. aish.. :wacko:

oh no...thought that they would really follow the drama...I hate it that DH will get married to JA...how will things turn around after it...I really wanted YE and Dh to be together...seems like the pics posted were fooling us hehehe

and good job Dramaok for the summary...at least we skipped mz. Kang's scenes...will definitely catch up with the episodes this weekend

Guest dramaok

it was preempted both days this week.

on saturday (dec. 1) it was because of the film awards,

and on sunday they were supposed to show the drama later than usual, but it was preempted at last by special news.

so nothing this wkened.

Archived