World's Most Beautiful Woman?

Guest zaadee

:oB)

Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman? Is it fair to say that there is ONE Beautiful woman who wins against everyone else?Shouldn't women's beauty be based on how intellectual they are? Why is it always based on physical beauty? Are these women who are chosen, good role models for society,intellectual, or just general figures of beauty?

Some of the women that are usually chosen for this position are Sophia Loren, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez or maybe Aishwarya Rai????Should they be in these positions???

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was decided a while ago that Aishwarya Rai was world' most beautiful woman...No doubt she's frikkin' gorgeous, but i think it is unfair. There are soooooo mannny beautiful women all over the world and to say that one person is the 'one' is wrong. I don't think ppl should choose like that.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Uh, well, there's physical beauty and there's inner beauty.

No one is saying people like Aishwarya Rai are the most lovable or dateable or that you could spend the rest of your life with her. She's simply one of the most gorgeous women in the world.

I don't see why they shouldn't be in these positions, people are only admiring their beauty, not saying they're great people.

As corny as this may sound, everyone's beautiful. LOL. But anyway, let me answer your questions.

I think that Kate Beckinsale is one of the world's most beautiful. And no, it's not fair to say that there's only one beautiful woman. Beauty is based on many factors and to say that it should be based on intellect is kind of unfair as well. Beauty is not always based on physical features too. Anyway, all those women you listed up there should be in those positions along with a kajillion other women. Heh.

I think it was decided a while ago that Aishwarya Rai was world' most beautiful woman...No doubt she's frikkin' gorgeous, but i think it is unfair. There are soooooo mannny beautiful women all over the world and to say that one person is the 'one' is wrong. I don't think ppl should choose like that.

She was chosen because the majority spoke. I guess her appearance appealed to people all over the world most.

Angelina Jolie definitely deserves a position of most beautiful woman, she's got not just the outer beauty but all the good qualities accompanied by that. She's a role model, not just a pretty face.

Guest loveless

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't think that there's anyone in the world who is the most beautiful woman, since it really depends on opinion.

a lot of people are saying jessica alba o_o

she is gorgeous, but i wouldnt say most beautiful woman.

but i dont know who i think is, ill have to think about it :P

Guest Lebanese_Blonde

lol jessica alba got way skinny, skinny is not hot.

but it's hard for me to decide because they generally wear too much makeup to judge..

Guest inspired04

I think that Kate Beckinsale is one of the world's most beautiful. And no, it's not fair to say that there's only one beautiful woman. Beauty is based on many factors and to say that it should be based on intellect is kind of unfair as well. Beauty is not always based on physical features too. Anyway, all those women you listed up there should be in those positions along with a kajillion other women. Heh.

i agree with everything you said. it's not fair to choose just one, but my personal picks would be:

kate beckinsale

alessandra ambrosio (VS model)

honey lee (ex-miss korea)

song hye gyo

Guest viet_la_amour

i vote li bing bing!!

703042132201487.jpg

but umm. i dont' think there is such a thing as most beautiful woman in the world. cuz beautiful people are the all the same... they're beautiful. ahaha. how could you possibly choose? plus when you do choose, you are biased.

Archived