Guest Soy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

short 40 secs preview that was shown after today's ep of 9th Inning, 2 Outs

thank you!

it looks good. just in time for the weather to cool... a heavy heartwrenching love story...

definitely a winter drama. ^^

oops..i'm already rooting for Park Seon-Yeong with Lee Tae-Gon. Yeong-Eun + Do-Hyeon.

winterbirdmd7tr5xj6.jpg

332161c23d3bms4.png

Park Yeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong) / 박영은 (박선영)

age 27.

works at Mr. Jeong's hotel as designer

---

332171c32170rd1.png

Jeong Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon) / 정도현 (이태곤)

age 32

wanted to study sculpture but due to father's objection studies business instead.

---

33218hn2.jpg

Ju Kyeong-Woo / 주경우 (윤상현)

age 32

dermatology resident. Yeong-Eun's husband.

---

33219mf8.jpg

Jinah (Hwang Jeong-Eum) / 진아 (황정음)

age 27

Min-hee's friend, and daughter of Mz. Lee's friend.

pediatric resident. her mother and Mz. Lee want her to marry Do-Hyeon for convenience.

---

332201c6b2a6mw9.png

Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong) / 희진 (장신영)

Yeong-Eun's friend since elementary school.

dropped out of school during 1st year in college.

==============

synopsis:

while in highschool Yeong-Eun's mother dies from illness and a few months later, her dad also passes away in an accident,

and she goes to live with Do-Hyeon's family... and she naturally falls in love with him but surpresses her feelings, knowing how Do-Hyeon's mother feels about her... and Do-Hyeon is a romantic man who believes ppl should marry for love...

and when Yeong-Eun gets engaged to another man, he confirms his feelings for her are of romantic love, and he returns to Korea from his studies the night before her wedding... meanwhile, Kyeong-Woo the medical intern, is a mama boy.. whose mother, Mz. Kang was an unwed single mother, who mingles in her sons life to a sickening degree... and Kyeong-Woo who seems nice has many faces... but he's never able to escape his mother's control.. even when it comes to other women in his life.

Another long weekend dramas beside Golden Bride... :P

Park Sun Young last saw her works in 18:29 & Goodbye Saddness whereas Lee Tae Gon in Dear Heaven ( like this drama veri much) :D ..

Indeed a heart wenching story for coming winter.

Ut oh, Park Won-Suk is playing the role of the mean-mother-in-law :o !

I wonder if PSY can take her for 50 episodes... I wonder if I can take her for 50 episodes!!!! Oh my! She has got to be the meanest mother-in-law in KDrama.

She was mean and spiteful in both "My Sweetheart My Darling" and "Tropical Night in December"; she also was not a bed of roses in "Romance"!

Well, I never thought I would be saying this... but I am going to watch this just to see PWS and calculate how long it will take her to provoke me to slap the monitor! :crazy:

And I thought I didn't like Kdrama mother-in-laws! :sweatingbullets:

I'm looking forward to this one...I hope this one will have a good ending despite the expected hardships and heartwrenching moments.

I like the Park Seon-Yeong - Lee Tae-Gon couple. Dramaok ~ thanks for the chart and synopsis! Also thanks to cutiepie, shirley and rubie for the pics and preview...when is this starting? Next weekend?

I'm looking forward to this one...I hope this one will have a good ending despite the expected hardships and heartwrenching moments.

I like the Park Seon-Yeong - Lee Tae-Gon couple. Dramaok ~ thanks for the chart and synopsis! Also thanks to cutiepie, shirley and rubie for the pics and preview...when is this starting? Next weekend?

Hi dunnie! I'm looking forward to the series, too.. definitely have the same feeling as yours. :)

Lee Tae Gon has excellent chemistry with Yoon Jeon Hee in Love in Heaven, totally loving their close rapport and I really like Park Sun Young, too. Winter Bird being a 50-ep series.. I hope their chemistry will be awesome to watch.

From the previous page, the series will be starting next week on the 15th, hope we can catch it together. :D

Guest cutiepie

wow, very high ratings, i wonder how well this drama will do....thanks dramaok for the character descriptions and synopsis! i think i will check out this drama next week, haha i'm taking a break from watching 'Golden Bride'

winterbird40secondsprevkx2.jpgwinterbird40secondsprevwh3.jpg

winterbird40secondsprevan0.jpgwinterbird40secondsprevug0.jpg

winterbird40secondsprevrm3.jpgwinterbird40secondsprevyd9.jpg

new 40 seconds preview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nrqzxh

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ndxxmelkmy

i'm guessing dramaok's video probably showed these scenes already though, lol...still waiting for mine to load

Guest babymarzy07

oh wow! this looks very interesting i hafta admit! wow!! i like PSY and LTG! im curious about their chemistry. i look forward to Jo Dong Hyuk here also!! hahaha i wonder what his character is like, i cant wait!!

this will be a definite tearjerker! ^^ i think it will do well, its attracting more attention now.

waves to dunnie, shirley, dramaok, gerryg!! lets all enjoy this heartwarming drama together.

thanks cutiepie and dramaok for the clips!! :)

Guest cococrust

looking 4ward to this drama. I liked PSY (Since 18:29) and LTG (Dear Heaven).. but why 50 eps??? Have anyone noticed we are seeing a flow of long dramas lately (golden bride, golden era of daughter in law, king and I, etc)

I'm joining in this drama too like most of you here and I'm a big Park Sun-young fan so this is really a must watch, got lucky to have MBC so I'll get to watch it though not the first 2 episodes this weekend since I'm working...anyway just a question did anybody here knows who starred in the first Winter Bird drama in 1992? just curious and I hope this drama will hit it big since I feel this will be a hit drama

the 1992 sbs drama 'winter bird' starred:

kimdoyeonbx4.jpg

김도연 [Kim Do-Yeon]

jeongwangryeolhz6.jpg

전광렬 [Jeon Gwang-Ryeol]

banhyeojeongog9.jpg

반효정 [ban Hyo-Jeong]

leenakhunzf9.jpg

이낙훈 [Lee Nak-Hun]

the novel 'wnter bird' is a 1986 bestseller.

they recently re-published it with Park Seon-Yeong on the cover:

010000696489103fd7.jpg

20070911083439377e70900ve5.jpg

Lee Da-Jin [이다진]

will play 'Min-Hee' who is Do-Yeon's (Lee Tae-Gon) younger sister.

she is a new actress, who appeared in MBC drama net's 'Billy Jean Look at Me'.

Guest greenhotchilipeper

Hi guy, I'm new here,but a big fan of PSY, love her so much, can't wait to see her new dramma, thank you guys for update pics and news, pls keeping your work, look forward to see PSY...and hope this film will get high rating.

Archived