[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

preview for epi 15.

주말특별기획「에어시티」15회

방송일자 : 2007년 07월 07일 21시 40분 ~ 22시 50분

국정원의 보호를 받고 있던 선우는 빠져나와 자신을 공격했던 일당들을 찾아가 싸움을 벌인다. 마침, 재빠르게 선우의 위치를 파악한 지성(이정재)은 선우의 폭행을 말리지만 그 순간 폭력을 가하려는 다른 일당과 격투를 벌이고...

그 사이 선우는 도망간 일당 한 명을 쫓으러 또 다시 행방이 묘연해지자 지성은 결국 선우를 지명 수배한다.

지성과 연락이 닿지 않는 도경(최지우)은 불안해하고 곧 공항을 떠난다는 명우(문정희)는 지성을 사랑한 만큼 도경이 감당해야할 고통이 클 거라고 조언한다. 결국 지성에게 일 그만 둘 수 없냐고 물어보는 도경. 지성은 당황스러우나 애써 밝은 분위기로 위험 받는 일은 없을 거라고 도경을 달랜다.

한편, 네오항공사장 앞에서 중요한 계약을 앞두고 프레젠테이션을 준비하던 운영본부팀은 갑자기 네오항공 주가가 폭등하자 원인을 찾기 위해 동분서주한다. 그동안 준비했던 방향에서 전면 수정을 가해야만 하는 입장에 있는 운영본부팀은 혼란에 휩싸이는데...

Guest apple red

i love this drama team up CJW&LJJ

they're suit together

both of them are among the best and talented korean actor/actress

didnt this drama had a love scene between them? :rolleyes:

i'm just starting to watch it

unfortunetely there's only few scenes of them together..though you could sense their chemistry by seeing the gaze of LJJ and CJW :rolleyes: ..

from the summary, it appears that Ji Sung will get some kind of threat while at work. DK gets all worried and has to be calmed down. And, if i'm not wrong, Ji Sung decides to choose DK over MY.

hopefully my interpretation is correct. hehe. my korean is still not good enough..

Guest skygazer

No they dont .

As far as i remember there were only few scenes showing they spend some time together

1. eps 1 when HDk confront KJS for scrutiny her hotel room and then KJS got his chance to ask for her help.

2.eps 9, island scene (thanks to Manager Noh)

3. eps 11, HDK ask KJS to take a rest at her apartment (ok, nothing happened beside both of them sleep well)

3.eps 13, roof scene.

Otherwise their banterin on the hall, hospital scene or even on the road...

my point exactly. i wish we get to see more of KJS and HDK together...most of their scenes have other people with them and yes the chemistry between HDK and KJS is tangible (i can feel butterfly fluttering in my stomach everytime they scened together 'alone' kekeke) , i just cant help to sense an awkwardness hehehe :blush: is this a good sign?

lets pray for CJW and LJJ in the 2nd season of AC!!!

Guest Rosepetal

AIR CITY - EPISODE 15 PREVIEW SUMMARY

MBC - WEEKEND SPECIAL PROJECT DRAMA

JULY 7, 2007 SATURDAY 9:40 - 10:50 P.M.

LEE JUNG-JAE, CHOI JI-WOO, LEE JIN-WOOK, MOON JUNG-HEE

While Seon-Woo was receiving the protection from NIS, he escapes to search for the gang members who attacked him earlier and starts the fight with them.

At that time, Ji-Sung (Lee Jung-Jae) finds out whereabouts of Seon-Woo and tries to stop his assaults against the gang members but finds himself caught up in fighting the gang members for his own defense, while Seon-Woo escapes.

Do-Gyung (Choi Ji-Woo) gets anxious and worries since she cannot get in touch with Ji-Sung.

Meanwhile, Myoung-Woo/Dr. Suh - (Moon Jung-Hee) advises Do-Gyung that as much as DG loves Ji-Sung, she will have to expect and endure much pain and suffering that comes from loving him.

Upon hearing this, Do-Gyung asks Ji-Sung if he can quit his job as a NIS agent. Ji-Sung gets startled and surprised by DG's request, but rather, he comforts DG by telling her cheerfully that he will not be in danger.

On the other hand, Airport Operations Headquarter busily prepares the presentation for the president of NEO Airlines for the purpose of seeking to sign the contract with them.

However, the operations team suddenly discovers that the NEO Airlines' stock value has taken a significant drop and tries to find out the cause for such crash in their stock value. This incident causes the operations team to modify all that they have prepared and as a result they are faced with much of doubt and confusion....

Source: starjiwoo Foreigner Board

http://www.starjiwoo.com/zeroboard/view.ph...asc&no=5204

코스(W.M) Cose

I will send the last meal to all staff of Air City at shooting place.

starjiwoo_cose4.jpg

I will send the last meal to all staff of Air City at shooting place this week.

I heard they will finish to shoot all scenes in the morning of Sunday.

I have prepared for final event at shooting place from last month, but...

we was difficult to make a schedule so as not to be able to send even the snack because they have a very heavy schedule of the shooting till now.

I heard that all actors and the crews can't have enough sleeping time and can't have the time for eating. So, they had had a kim bar every meal because they can eat quickly and easy.

We were going to prepare a buffet lunch for the all crew with Korean members from last month, but it was difficult that all staff have meal together at the one place in the same time, and the date was postponed many times.

Final decision was given me after a schedule and a meal menu were revised again late night yesterday.

So, I tell you about the final event of supporting Air City.

The members of Korea prepare for the meal which send to the all crew of Air City at this event.

And saya(staff) of Japan prepare for all presents for the director, her partners, the crews.

All preparations are over today.

Jiwoo had hard time at her works till now, too, but Air City seems to have been more painful her psychologically after the broadcast have started than other works.

we sometimes were disappointed and had painful time, too.

However the more the crew spent hard time, I love Air City and

I who waited for work of Jiwoo for three years feel so lovely Hang Do Gyong which Jiwoo play.

We hold hands, line up and look up forth.

Is such small thing so happy?

I believe that Jiwoo may have noticed such mind which we see the same thing and live in the same place.

Then, I will tell love of all fans of Choi Ji Woo, and tell the message of fans who love Air City, enjoyed it, regret it, want to watch much more, love it.

And I will do the supporting final event at shooting place well.

Well, I will tell the atmosphere of shooting place of Air City which made us happy after I go there.

epi 16 preview

주말특별기획「에어시티」마지막 회

방송일자 : 2007년 07월 08일 21시 40분 ~ 22시 50분

도경(최지우)은 명우(문정희)가 아프다는 얘기를 하준에게 털어놓는다. 명우와 마찬가지로 하준(이진욱) 역시 명우의 마지막 자존심을 지켜달라며 지성에게는 이 같은 사실을 절대로 알리지 말라고 한다. 러시아로 발령 난 지성(이정재)은 항명을 하겠다고 한다. 재무는 아무런 이유 없이 이별 통보를 받게될 도경 때문에 항명하겠다는 지성을 한 대 때리고...

한편, 석훈(김용희)을 통해 명우의 입원 소식을 접한 지성은 그길로 병원을 찾아간다. 산소 호흡기를 끼고 혼절한 상태로 의식을 찾지 못하는 명우를 본 지성은 회한의 눈물을 흘리고, 마침 꽃을 들고 명우의 병문안을 온 도경은 지성이 울고 있는 모습을 발견하고는 이별을 예감하는데..

apparently, DK is gonna leave JS cause she feels bad abt MW!!!! nooooooo....

Guest ripgal

Yeah..I just read the chinese translations in kdocn. I knew this was going to happen.. The PDs really didn't disappoint us huh, they gave us such a GOOOOOOD ending.. <_<

Epi 16 summary

DK shares her concerns abt MW with HJ. Similarly, MW confides in HJ, telling him that she was faithful to JS all this while. In addition, she tells him the truth behind her reason for leaving JS then.

JS gets posted to Russia, but he refuses to go. Suddenly, without any reason whatsoever, JS receives news from DK that she wants to leave him......

Meanwhile, SH tells JS of MW's hospitalisation and urges him to look for her. Upon seeing MW's condition, JS feels remorseful and cries. Just then, DK comes to visit MW with flowers. She sees JS there and he realises the reason y DK wanted to leave him.. ( i'm not too sure abt the last line..)

Guest fivemagic

I know the feeling that it's just 2 episodes away from being done with AC, but according to what ripgal had said about LJJ and CJW expressing their interest for the 2nd AC, I don't mind if they continue with 2nd AC. I just love their chemistry and looks.........especially LJJ's eye stares to Do Kyung........it's so expressive and toooooo hot.

I recently started and watched up to episode 5, but haven't finished the whole AC series, and I am going to watch each and every bit of the rest before going to the final episode. LJJ is one great actor and he's so manly and talented. I love him in those suits.........he just sizzles the scene with his hotness and eye stares.

Rosepetal, thanks for episode 15 summary.......sounds very interesting.

antisocialnot, thanks for epi 16 summary..........I hope JS and DK end up together. I have to see this ending.

Guest ripgal

I read the actual chinese translations of Ep 16 Preview..

It seems like it's not gonna be a good ending? but anywayz, I've already given up on a good ending..so yeah..I will see what I want to see..

Guest fivemagic

I read the actual chinese translations of Ep 16 Preview..

It seems like it's not gonna be a good ending? but anywayz, I've already given up on a good ending..so yeah..I will see what I want to see..

Really, ripgal, from the chinese translations of episode 16 preview, AC seems like it's not gonna have a good ending? Oh no, I don't want to hear that............I hope it's not true. I really, really want to see a good ending. If it has a bad ending, I hope the PD will have LJJ and CJW do the 2nd AC, and then they can have the happy and good ending. (my opinion only)

Guest Rosepetal

AIR CITY - EPISODE 16 (FINAL) PREVIEW SUMMARY

MBC - WEEKEND SPECIAL PROJECT DRAMA

SUNDAY, JULY 8, 2007 9:40 - 10:50 P.M.

LEE JUNG-JAE, CHOI JI-WOO, LEE JIN-WOOK, MOON JUNG-HEE

Do-Gyung (Choi Ji-Woo) confides in Ha-Joon (Lee Jin-Wook) regarding Myoung-Woo (Moon Jung-Hee)'s illness.

Just as what MW said, Ha-Joon also tells Do-Gyung to never inform Ji-Sung about MW's illness, in order to respect and protect MW's last pride.

Ji-Sung (Lee Jung-Jae) gets assigned to be stationed in Russia but he informs his boss that he rather resign than to leave. Jae-Moo (NIS Bureau Chief; Jang Yong) hits Ji-Sung with one punch for him quitting his job, on behalf of Do-Gyung who will be faced with farewell without any reason.

On the other hand, Myoung-Woo's friend, Seok-Hoon (Kim Yong-Hee) tells Ji-Sung about MW's illness and the fact that she is hospitalized. Upon hearing this news, Ji-Sung immediately goes to the hospital where MW is staying.

Ji-Sung discovers Myoug-Woo lying on the bed unconsciously with an oxygen mask on her face. He then regrettably cries the bitter tears.

At that moment, Do-Gyung happens to visit MW, bringing some flowers and witnesses Ji-Sung crying by MW's side,

then Do-Gyung predicts their farewell between her and Ji-Sung....

Thanks, antisocialnot for posting the ep. 15-16 preview summaries, I will post my translation as well! :)

Guest Rosepetal

Basically the article talked about LJJ and CJW both expressing their intentions to participate in a 2nd Season if AC's well received. LJJ also expressed that he won't be affected by the ratings, saying that it won't deter him from participating in a 2nd season. He also raised examples of American dramas garnering better ratings after a 2nd season...etc.

Thanks, ripgal, for translating the gist of the old news.... ^o^

My understanding is that LJJ also expressed that the extending of the Air City into seasonal series is NOT possible, if the rating is low....so therefore he expects and requests for much support from the T.V. viewers/fans.

If the rating is great and MBC production team decides to make into season 2 and season 3, both LJJ and CJW said that they are willing to participate in this project further.

BUT...........

특히 이정재는 “공항 내에서 일어나는 에피소드는 방대할 정도로 많아 시즌 2도 가능하다. 하지만 시청률이 낮은데 시즌제를 도입할 수는 없는 것 아니나”고 팬들의 성원을 당부했다.

LJJ states that "There are so much various episodes that happen in the airport that making "Season 2" is quite possible, but how can the seasonal series be materialized if the ratings are low?" and requested for full support from the fans/viewers.

*Note* If there are fans' tremendous requests for Air City's next season and more in the future, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,

MBC may actually consider it....I really hope so!~ The ending implies that the story is not finished yet....

They better place Air City to be aired on week nights, not on the weekend!~ ^o^

Guest 7875

Am I mean ? I feel sad for Do Kyung more than Dr. I want to request some surprise at the end. Please give me the happy ending for JS and DG. Dr. can die...and JS go on his life with DG by his side....that's what I want !!!!!!

ps. thank Rosepetal and antisocialnot for the episode summary.

Guest cathycasi21

Am I mean ? I feel sad for Do Kyung more than Dr. I want to request some surprise at the end. Please give me the happy ending for JS and DG. Dr. can die...and JS go on his life with DG by his side....that's what I want !!!!!!

ps. thank Rosepetal and antisocialnot for the episode summary.

heheheh I feel the same way....omg I've never felt nervous about a kdrama in my entire life...I want this to be a happy ending for JS and DG...Maybe after that hospital scene it'll go into the future two years later JS comes back from Russia to Korea.

Guest ladyzfingers

where did u guys watched this series?

and there's an "Air City" 2nd season?

its very rare for a korean drama continue with 2nd season

Archived