[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest apple red

Yeah... Pls spare us a sick CJW character again..... I cant take it anymore!!!.. Arrggg!!

And, pullleezzzzs no open ending also.....or we really have to go to Korea and put the writers tied at the tail of a 747 bound for Iraq. :wink:

From the second set of convo.... looks like HJ did not take JS words that he is dating DK in front of them while eating seriously becoz he is still asking what is his stand on DK.

It's so funny that JS is keeping HJ in the dark as to what his real intentions are on DK.

Poor HJ. :-(

Anyway, he told him to go for it. So, Ha Joon dear, just go for it! Aja!!! Fighting!!!

may i go with you Ella chingu ( i mean to go to Korea and put the writers at the tail of a 747 bound for Iraq)

Yes, i think HJ didnt take it seriously when JS said that he's dating DK. He knows that JS just want to avoid the subject of SMW. and if i were him, i dont take it seriously either since HJ see the shockness on HDK's face.

KHJ, fight fight for your love...

Wooo.....I finished episode 9, 10,11, 12 at one go, episode 12 was real exicting, the best episode among the others I guess. At least episode 12 makes sense a bit. Haven't watch the ng yet but I think it will be good, gotta catch it later.

June 28, 2007

Hidden Amenities at Incheon International Airport

By Kim Rahn

Staff Reporter

250pxincheonhallva2.png

Every day Incheon International Airport handles about 80,000 passengers, 600 arriving and departing flights, 7,000 tons of cargo, and more than 30,000 staff who work around the clock _ it is like a small city, as claimed in the soap opera "Air City."

The drama features incidents at Incheon International Airport, thus revealing every corner of the huge facility which ordinary passengers never see.

Some of the areas of the airport that are used in the soap opera are staff-only zones and others are tucked-away areas that most travelers have not been informed about.

For a short rest

After enjoying shopping at duty free shops, passengers get tired even before starting their trip _ the airport stretches 1 kilometer from east to west.

First class passengers are not the only ones who can use lounges: communications companies provide resting places for their members.

Those with SK Telecom's Leaders' Club card, TTL VIP or ting VIP cards, or KTF's membership cards can relax at the company lounges located on the fourth floor as well as enjoy snacks and drinks. Internet access and magazines are also available.

For a long rest

Your plane is delayed or you have a lengthy stopover time, and you need sleep.

The transit hotel "Air Garden" is on the fourth floor. The majority of the guests are Russians who arrive from the U.S. and are catching a connecting flight to Russia the following morning, according to a staff member of the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill, operator of Air Garden.

The hotel rate is 45,000 won excluding tax for six hours.

If you don't want to pay for a rest, you can use chairs in the terminal.

If you are searching for a quiet place to sleep, go to the fourth floor where few passengers visit. Passengers can also take a long rest at prayer rooms equipped with chairs and floor cushions. A sign there says, "You cannot use this room for a purpose other than religious activity." Well, people sometimes fall asleep during prayer.

For washing and relaxation

A sauna on the first basement is available 24 hours. The price is 10,000 won during daytime and 15,000 won at night including a sleeping room. Visitors can also get a haircut and have their shoes shined.

You can also use a shower room at a massage center on the fourth floor for 8,000 won per 30 minutes. The center provides a 70-minute aroma massage for 120,000 won and a 50-minute body and foot massage for 60,000 won.

The majority of customers at the hair salon on the first basement level are newlyweds who come to the airport immediately after their wedding. There you can have your hair trimmed for around 30,000 won.

Other amenities

A nursery equipped with toys and a television is located near Gate 29.

Passengers can deposit their belongings in a locker near the nursery after obtaining locker keys using ID cards as a deposit.

There is a medical center on the first basement level. It provides treatment as well as consultation about foreign diseases and it opened a jetlag clinic last year.

rahnita@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/natio...6/119_5593.html

주말특별기획「에어시티」13회

방송일자 : 2007년 06월 30일 21시 40분 ~ 22시 50분

쓰러진 명우(문정희의 요청으로 공항 응급실이 아닌 대학병원 응급실로 데리고 간 도경(최지우명우는 쓰러진 사실을 공항 관계자와 지성(이정재에게 알리지 말아달라고 부탁한다.

도경은 외국항공사를 공항에 취항시키는 큰 프로젝트를 맡고 준비에 여념 없다. 국내에 입국한 외국항공사 사장과 국정원에서 쫓고 있는 한인갱단 보스가 공교롭게도 같은 시간에 입국해 공항사람들과 실랑이를 벌이는 보스 때문에 도경의 입장은 난처해지고... `

지성은 도움을 요청하는 도경에게 장난을 치며 거들먹거리지만 말끔하게 사건을 해결한다.

Upon MW's request, DK sends her to the University Hospital instead of the Airport hospital. In addition, she repeatedly pleads with DK not to let JS and the other airport staff know about her fainting episode.

As the airport staff is busy preparing for the international airline event, DK decides to ignore the situation for the time being. Coincidentally the arrival of the foreign airlines director is the same as the arrival of the Mafia Boss (which the NIS been tracking), hence NIS and the airport staff is at loggerheads again. Therefore DK is again placed in a difficult situation.

DK sought JS’s help to resolve the above. On one hand, JS purposely teased her about it, on the other hand, JS helped her to settle the clash.

credits to msau99

Guest ripgal

Thanx a lot for the preview. It seems like JS will never get to know about MW's sickness until the last ep? I hope so that this does not happen. It's either they spill it out soon..or don't even address that.

Anywayz, it's weird cos I had a dream last night. It was about AC! hahaha.. I dreamt that MW died.. and JS was not aware of anything.. and DK was crying so bad beside MW's death bed.

Guest cathycasi21

Thanx a lot for the preview. It seems like JS will never get to know about MW's sickness until the last ep? I hope so that this does not happen. It's either they spill it out soon..or don't even address that.

Anywayz, it's weird cos I had a dream last night. It was about AC! hahaha.. I dreamt that MW died.. and JS was not aware of anything.. and DK was crying so bad beside MW's death bed.

oooooooohhh that would be pretty twisted if that happen. heheheheh I agree with you. I hope they tell JS about MW about her sickness or not tell him at all. This series has become unpredictable!hahaha

Guest SweetKim

^yeah the fact that they're not addressing MW's illness... that's weird. being that it's in the plot--MOST LIKELY JS will find out one way or another. but the thing is if he finds out late...the ending will be so rushed...considering the fact that JS and CJW aren't really a set deal. and the thing w/ CJW incessant asking for pills...I mean..once or twice---fine..but that's starting to worry me too, and i've seen way too many CJW dramas not to be a little edgy.

btw..thx for the preview.

Guest ripgal

^ For now I can't see the see the premise of DK and JS ending up together with MW being sick. Most probably yeah, they're gonna spill it out..cos if not, why address it all the while along? :crazy: But with 4 eps remaining and with the director/writer's style of presenting the story, I doubt they'd handle this aspect well.

Guest cathycasi21

omg...I can see it now...DK is going to give up her vital organs for MW to live or JS will give up is organs for MW to live...If they do that I'm going to be really angry

Guest itz_n_obsession

omg after seeing all these preview i cant wait to see the more epsidoes! i think this is a great series, keep up the good work subbers and uploaders and everyone else!! lol :)

Guest apple red

omg...I can see it now...DK is going to give up her vital organs for MW to live or JS will give up is organs for MW to live...If they do that I'm going to be really angry

hahaha..and that's, you know, too dramatic, or let me say, too K-dramatic.

Well..this will be eps 13 and they still haven't made JS know bout it. I hope they made JS know it (hmmm...hello writers, you should finish it in a good way what you had started. I dont want it end up like MISA, i was crying days because i thought it was unfair to his mother not to let her know he's her son)

It's gonna be unfair to JS if he didnt find out SMW illness. Iam sure it will affected JS and HDk relationship. The sofness heart of KJS couldnt bear the thought he left SMW sick lonely. And iam sure HDK will let him back to SMW and KHJ will cure her broken heart...

hehehe..iam getting rumble again with my own ending :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest ripgal

Ok, there IS something wrong with the AC thread. Why can't I see recent posts? I can only see them after replying..

Is it only me having this problem?

Guest ellabel

hahaha!! ripgal chingu.... you must be thinking of AC so much, you're having dreams (or is it nightmares?) about it.

^yeah the fact that they're not addressing MW's illness... that's weird. being that it's in the plot--MOST LIKELY JS will find out one way or another. but the thing is if he finds out late...the ending will be so rushed...considering the fact that JS and CJW aren't really a set deal. and the thing w/ CJW incessant asking for pills...I mean..once or twice---fine..but that's starting to worry me too, and i've seen way too many CJW dramas not to be a little edgy.

btw..thx for the preview.

I share your thots, SweetKim....

That wud be so cruel not to let JS know and it wud be foolish for DK to keep it a secret until the end.

If the writers wont address the doctor's illness why put it there in the first place.

And, DK's headaches.... do they have to make it a big deal or is it? :rolleyes:

Oh gawd!!! I swear... if they give a terminal illness... brain tumor to DK.... i will wish the same for the writers......... :crazy: ....... Joke!!!!! :w00t:

emorotfl.gifemorotfl.gifemorotfl.gif

cathycasi21, if they do this.... let us all remove the vital organs of the writers....and donate them to those who will make good use of them, especially the brain...... i'm sure they are slightly used... :rolleyes::P:lol:

I already saw the preview episode 13 from MBC web !!!!!!!......ha ha ha.....really can't wait for tomorrow. I wish they'll have one more kiss tomorrow.....and this time...JS start....if nothing wrong......Hooray !!!!!!!!

ps. I don't know how to post the link for ep 13 preview.

Guest acemaverick

ewww! they so totally better NOT have the organ donation thingy! so old fashioned!

Archived