[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest ellabel

i love the smirk on KHJ face when the bad guys were staring as to whether to jump or not. cute!

and the poor trolley uncle, got wham at the head, poor guy.

thankyou arieltsai for the link! i actually have the NG to the first clip the quality was kinda bad, it was in asf thanks for the second link! oh, i have the subbed ver of the NG in cn. maybe someone will pick the NG up. (or maybe someone did it already)

if by the time the whole show ends and no one does it, i might do it, haha if i can find a timer for it.

btw, arieltsai is the NG clip on the 20070610 same as this one?

http://222.231.28.18/~starjiwoo/kyunghee/20070619-092811.WMV

cos this one says 20070619 but the one i am loading now from your link is 20070610. is it the same? just asking. thanks ;)

acemaverick, it wud be great if u can do the english subs for the NGs....

I so love NGs but my office pc does not allow any of the links posted here. :-(

(I think soompi is acting up again... cant even see emoticons. )

So, havent seen any yet.

It wud be great if somebody will up it in Youtube, veoh or tudou.

Excited to know too what JS will do if he already knows that the reason why his gf broke up with him is becoz of her illness. Will he insist that he takes care of her? Will his relationship with DK change? *did i see DK-HJ shippers rejoicing?* :lol:

The sis Yi Kyung is I believe even taller by a fraction of an inch to Jiwoo, sexy and long legged too but i still think Jiwoo has more charm and beauty.

Thanks wrblee for sharing the new AC siggies... i love all of them. :wub:

Guest miss betty

how long has it been since JS and his gf broke up? so is the doctor still sick or not? i really want JS and DK to be together and i think that their relationship should slowly develop. I don't want HJ and DK to end up together - don't think they will coz HJ's love for DK is so submissive and quite pathetic to see actually (no offence). I think it's more of a friendship thing. The actress who plays JS's ex is so good in Blissful Woman but so far in this show she is really dull. Btw, does anyone else notice that DK keeps taking meds for her 'headaches'? I won't be surprised if the writers will have DK be sick or sumthing..

Guest apple red

how long has it been since JS and his gf broke up? so is the doctor still sick or not? i really want JS and DK to be together and i think that their relationship should slowly develop. I don't want HJ and DK to end up together - don't think they will coz HJ's love for DK is so submissive and quite pathetic to see actually (no offence). I think it's more of a friendship thing. The actress who plays JS's ex is so good in Blissful Woman but so far in this show she is really dull. Btw, does anyone else notice that DK keeps taking meds for her 'headaches'? I won't be surprised if the writers will have DK be sick or sumthing..

they broke up 3 years a go. And as far as i know, cancer couldnt 100% cure, so probably the doctor is not 100% cure. Iam not sure though, as i am not on the writer's shoes ( hopefully i am so that i can change some of the story here and then..lol).

Guest ellabel

It's been 3 years since they broke up... the doctor intiated it becoz she found out she has cancer and wouldnt want to burden JS. JS was not given a real clear reason why they are breaking up tho he mentioned that he thot by now the doc is already happily married to a better man or doctor also.

She is dull here becoz that's what her role calls for.

I agree that DK and HJ are better off as friends but if JS will go back to his gf-doc then the writers can twist the story to make HJ and DK a better couple. hehehe....

Well, i wouldnt be surprised either...... nothing is impossible in K-dramas.... a small headache can turn into a brain tumor while a small bump in the head can give amnesia... not to mention that leukemia is such a disease that the leading lady can easily get. :rolleyes:

What will happen to 4 of them ?

ACcast.jpg

I'll keep my finger cross for HDG to happily ever after with either JS or HJ. Don't end up alone...and Please don't let my Jiwoo sick anymore......she is healty why give so many sick roles for her ha ha ha.....

Guest msau99

I'm back....I just re-watched from ep9 to ep12. It’s incredible – LJJ just looks better and better. The way he act….the way his eyes twinkled…the way he smirked…omo, pure charismasm.

Anyway here are just a few selected trans from ep11 and ep12. Most of the time they were busy running around to make sure that the airport is kept safe. Please skip this post if you don't want any spoilers.

1)From ep11, after DK got a prescription from the doc, conversation betw them:

Doc: I…have something to say to you. I don’t know how accepting you will be towards what I am going to say. But I hope that you and JS can be together eventually.

Doc: Just ignore my presence. To JS, I’m just…a painful memory that should be erased away. To JS now, you are the doctor for him, not me.

2)Ep 11 – after the doc’s blessing, DK waylaid JS.

DK – Where are you going?

JS – Going for a nap at the Sauna Room.

DK – Is there a place for sleeping at the Sauna Room?

JS – Just lie down on any spot will do.

DK – I’m going home now. Come along with me.

JS – It’s not necessary.

DK – Why are you so surprised?

DK – Our relationship is that of ever spending a night together. (Back in episode 1, DK and JS were tog in the transit hotel room.)

JS – I’ll just…go to the Sauna Room.

DK – To hear you talking about napping on the floor of the Sauna Room, I feel rather… Let’s go. Let’s go.

They reached her house, and DK went to buy groceries to make breakfast for him despite his refusal. And yes, she bought underwear for him indeed. To be 100% thoughtful, I reckon. (on the side note, saw the various dishes she cooked up? Anyway, whenever our whole family including my parents and my sister’s family dine at Korean Restaurant, my mother is always constantly amazed at the MANY bowls and plates and whatnots they used. She insisted that it’s easily more than a 100. LOL)

3)ep 12 – the conversation betw HJ & JS!

HJ – Do you know how tough is it for the EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal Unit, aka bomb squad) unit to be deployed each time? Just the outfit alone weights around 35kg.

JS – You are always picking on me. Why? Is it because of DK?

JS – You told me before in Hong Kong, right? You asked me to make a stand.

HJ – Have you made up your mind?

JS – Yes.

HJ – What is it?

JS – I don’t want to tell you.

HA ha ha….

4)ep12 – the last part, after the crisis was resolved, conversation among the 3 of them

JS – Thanks for all your hard work.

DK – Same to you.

JS – I need to do a debrief now. Shall we go for a drink together after work?

DK – My treat then. (she left them)

JS – Well….

HJ – Hold on…

HJ – I’m really sorry to have ignored your words. (referring to the crisis earlier)

JS – It’s alright.

JS – I didn’t say it out of total conviction either. People in our line of work, usually rely more on gut feelings rather than logic to resolve matters. All thanks to you too, the crisis was resolved smoothly. Thank you.

HJ – Putting that aside…you don’t intend to tell me about it?

JS – What about?

HJ – DK…

JS – Whatever thoughts/decision I have...is it that important?

JS – You need not care about me. If you have the confidence, just bring it on.

I got this feeling that I will like ep13 very much :D Crossing my fingers...... On a different note, watching them resolving the crisis, I suddenly yearn for those kick-richard simmons Hong Kong action dramas....

Omo, 4 more eppies to go!!!

Guest andrewujin

I'll keep my finger cross for HDG to happily ever after with either JS or HJ. Don't end up alone...and Please don't let my Jiwoo sick anymore......she is healty why give so many sick roles for her ha ha ha.....

my fingers are both crossed for HDK... yesh, no more sick, although we can't help it when SMW is sick already.... and no open ending pls..

but i also wanna see what happen to YiKyung, Im Ye won.. although they are the side casts, they've been my fav in the show especially ImYeWon, she's just a fantastic actress blending so well into the character....

Guest ellabel

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/annichoi/ACcast.jpg

Yeah... Pls spare us a sick CJW character again..... I cant take it anymore!!!.. Arrggg!!

And, pullleezzzzs no open ending also.....or we really have to go to Korea and put the writers tied at the tail of a 747 bound for Iraq. :wink:

I'm back....I just re-watched from ep9 to ep12. It’s incredible – LJJ just looks better and better. The way he act….the way his eyes twinkled…the way he smirked…omo, pure charismasm.

Anyway here are just a few selected trans from ep11 and ep12. Most of the time they were busy running around to make sure that the airport is kept safe. Please skip this post if you don't want any spoilers.

1)From ep11, after DK got a prescription from the doc, conversation betw them:

Doc: I…have something to say to you. I don’t know how accepting you will be towards what I am going to say. But I hope that you and JS can be together eventually.

Doc: Just ignore my presence. To JS, I’m just…a painful memory that should be erased away. To JS now, you are the doctor for him, not me.

2)Ep 11 – after the doc’s blessing, DK waylaid JS.

DK – Where are you going?

JS – Going for a nap at the Sauna Room.

DK – Is there a place for sleeping at the Sauna Room?

JS – Just lie down on any spot will do.

DK – I’m going home now. Come along with me.

JS – It’s not necessary.

DK – Why are you so surprised?

DK – Our relationship is that of ever spending a night together. (Back in episode 1, DK and JS were tog in the transit hotel room.)

JS – I’ll just…go to the Sauna Room.

DK – To hear you talking about napping on the floor of the Sauna Room, I feel rather… Let’s go. Let’s go.

They reached her house, and DK went to buy groceries to make breakfast for him despite his refusal. And yes, she bought underwear for him indeed. To be 100% thoughtful, I reckon. (on the side note, saw the various dishes she cooked up? Anyway, whenever our whole family including my parents and my sister’s family dine at Korean Restaurant, my mother is always constantly amazed at the MANY bowls and plates and whatnots they used. She insisted that it’s easily more than a 100. LOL)

3)ep 12 – the conversation betw HJ & JS!

HJ – Do you know how tough is it for the EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal Unit, aka bomb squad) unit to be deployed each time? Just the outfit alone weights around 35kg.

JS – You are always picking on me. Why? Is it because of DK?

JS – You told me before in Hong Kong, right? You asked me to make a stand.

HJ – Have you made up your mind?

JS – Yes.

HJ – What is it?

JS – I don’t want to tell you.

HA ha ha….

4)ep12 – the last part, after the crisis was resolved, conversation among the 3 of them

JS – Thanks for all your hard work.

DK – Same to you.

JS – I need to do a debrief now. Shall we go for a drink together after work?

DK – My treat then. (she left them)

JS – Well….

HJ – Hold on…

HJ – I’m really sorry to have ignored your words. (referring to the crisis earlier)

JS – It’s alright.

JS – I didn’t say it out of total conviction either. People in our line of work, usually rely more on gut feelings rather than logic to resolve matters. All thanks to you too, the crisis was resolved smoothly. Thank you.

HJ – Putting that aside…you don’t intend to tell me about it?

JS – What about?

HJ – DK…

JS – Whatever thoughts/decision I have...is it that important?

JS – You need not care about me. If you have the confidence, just bring it on.

I got this feeling that I will like ep13 very much :D Crossing my fingers...... On a different note, watching them resolving the crisis, I suddenly yearn for those kick-richard simmons Hong Kong action dramas....

Omo, 4 more eppies to go!!!

From the second set of convo.... looks like HJ did not take JS words that he is dating DK in front of them while eating seriously becoz he is still asking what is his stand on DK.

It's so funny that JS is keeping HJ in the dark as to what his real intentions are on DK.

Poor HJ. :-(

Anyway, he told him to go for it. So, Ha Joon dear, just go for it! Aja!!! Fighting!!!

Guest arieltsai

btw, arieltsai is the NG clip on the 20070610 same as this one?

http://222.231.28.18/~starjiwoo/kyunghee/20070619-092811.WMV

cos this one says 20070619 but the one i am loading now from your link is 20070610. is it the same? just asking. thanks ;)

i can't dl the clip from the link you post above, but if you find they are the same clip then it should be the NG on June 10, coz

the link i gave is directly from korea DC gallary, the one you gave which i think is repost by kyunghee at starjiwoo forum on 6/19

Million Thanks for Luv for great capture...I'm waiting for it a while ^^ wondering where have you been ^^ Really appreciate for your effort !

Also Thanks msau99 for your excellent translation for conversation in Ep.11-12...It helps me a lot!

Artwork by Mifeng AC thai board

AC5.1.jpg

some photos credit AC Chinese board

20070624105723.jpg

EC8BA0EAB2BDECA0841.jpg

EC8BA0EAB2BDECA0842.jpg

Guest acemaverick

i can't dl the clip from the link you post above, but if you find they are the same clip then it should be the NG on June 10, coz the link i gave is directly from korea DC gallary, the one you gave which i think is repost by kyunghee at starjiwoo forum on 6/19

oww i couldn't view the clip too. so i am not sure if its the same. but thanks for all the help!

thank you Luv and andrewujin for the siggys and photos! all so nice.

Archived