[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

What's d song played at d beginning of episode 7?

It's a fast, tensed instrumental song.

Do you mean This one ? I think this music use in almost every ep. to show previously on Air City...it's very bulit emotion....I love them too. I wonder they'll have 2nd OST. or not coz it's lots of nice background music.

http://www.savefile.com/files/841996

but this one I took it from the end of EP.8.....ending scene in HK....JS hiding DG and fade away

Wondering when it'll have 2nd kiss or not?? ^^

I like LJJ said about this kiss, which he asked Jiwoo about kiss (Rosepetal has translated before ...thanks for that)

LJJ asked to JiWoo "When I looked at the script about the "kissing" scene, it seemed that Do-Gyung was supposed to be aggressive & assertive about her kissing Ji-Sung first, but I am wondering why you haven't done that to me, I really want to know....???

kiss2.gif

kiss1.gif

credit AC Chinese board,http://www.kdocn.com/bbs/thread-228113-402-1.html

Guest andrewujin

i've watched episode 12... since i've decided to ignore the plot long time ago and enjoy the series, so i'll just leave that part of it alone... there are two things that attracted my attention... actually three... firstly, we can see now the jealousy starting to take control of KHJ though you can also see that he was sorry and was hating himself for letting the jealousy get the better of him...actually when he was standing and looking at the plane like that, i was wondering could it be a sign that he's leaving? (just a thought).. his outward spoken ain't entirely bad, because for once, KJS was tamed.. i was smiling at that scene where KHJ told KJS off when he asked them to go with the NIS and check the "money process" again.. cause it reminded me of what Im Yewon said that the short guy couldn't control KJS, and here KHJ is telling KJS off, and i guess since KJS don't wanna get into a quarell he gave in... but also when did ever KJS gave in to anyone.. 1 point for team Ha Joon.. just that i feel a little uneasy that NIS people think that they're job is the greatest, and sometimes (not everytime), unnecessarily make the airport people's job look insignificant.. and when Min Bun wanted to asked help from the short guy during the bird incident, well, he was just told no in the face, which yes i agree was base on principle but then the short guy could instead offer them to help in other ways since he know they are in tight situation...

secondly, wow, i don't know about you, but i suddenly realise that Han Yi Kyung (HDK's sister) is very beautiful.. actually eversince episode 10 when she moved into HDK's house.. she wasn't wearing her pilot clothes.. man, she looks much better than CJW (ok, just once).. but is she falling for MIn Bun o.O??? i think Min Bun is at least 10-15 years older than her.. ouch...

what's her real name by the way, anyone knows??

thirdly, was how the way they catch the hackers.. it was really fun to watch the hackers (which i thought should suspect something by then) just fall for the trick and disguise of the NIS & police.. my eyes was like wide open when i see those "innocent and polite" stewardess turn into a "no-nonsense" NIS pointing a gun..

but all in all, AirCITY all the way!!!!.......

one side question, if i use tvant to watch AIr city, i have to download the software? and i can't read chinese so someone pls enlighten me on this.. does the "BT" on the tvant page means bit torrent?

Guest msau99

Just tot to post on how to watch it live, for those interested....the show is starting soon!

Go to: http://cache.tvants.com/

Click on this 4 chinese words '立即下载‘ on top left corner to dl the software to play the show.

Then click on the yellow speaker box next to '韩国 MBC TV' and start watching ! :D

andrewujin, pls see above post. :)

Guest cathycasi21

I was reading the character profiles on the first page again and I can't help but feel a bit worried about how the relationship is going with JS and DG. I really want them to be together in the end but I have this feeling something twisted is bound to happen near the end. And to think this series has 4 more episodes left...How will they end up together esp after last episode where MW has collapsed because of her cancer. I don't think JS will ignore that fact. :unsure:

Guest acemaverick

i love the smirk on KHJ face when the bad guys were staring as to whether to jump or not. cute!

and the poor trolley uncle, got wham at the head, poor guy.

Guest kyotoji

secondly, wow, i don't know about you, but i suddenly realise that Han Yi Kyung (HDK's sister) is very beautiful.. actually eversince episode 10 when she moved into HDK's house.. she wasn't wearing her pilot clothes.. man, she looks much better than CJW (ok, just once).. but is she falling for MIn Bun o.O??? i think Min Bun is at least 10-15 years older than her.. ouch...

what's her real name by the way, anyone knows??

her real name is 이다희.

Ya... i also found her very beautiful.

She is sexy too. :blush: There is one scene when she woke up in the house when Min Bun visited DK.

(Of cos, he don't know that she is staying with her sister already at that time.)

Woo... that figure of hers... i am so envy...

Her legs are leggy and seducing too.

Guest acemaverick

i love the smirk on KHJ face when the bad guys were staring as to whether to jump or not. cute!

and the poor trolley uncle, got wham at the head, poor guy.

thankyou arieltsai for the link! i actually have the NG to the first clip the quality was kinda bad, it was in asf thanks for the second link! oh, i have the subbed ver of the NG in cn. maybe someone will pick the NG up. (or maybe someone did it already)

if by the time the whole show ends and no one does it, i might do it, haha if i can find a timer for it.

btw, arieltsai is the NG clip on the 20070610 same as this one?

http://222.231.28.18/~starjiwoo/kyunghee/20070619-092811.WMV

cos this one says 20070619 but the one i am loading now from your link is 20070610. is it the same? just asking. thanks ;)

Guest andrewujin

andrewujin, pls see above post. :)

yup..one more question, does the "BT" thing on the top of the page means bit torrent? i can't read chinese so i'm wondering what it is

Guest ripgal

^^ quick question... before i spend 3 hrs downloading this... for the chinese sub, does text show up at the bottom or do the characters actually speak in chinese??

The audio is in Korean with chinese subtitles. In short, the ppl speak korean and the subs are in chinese..

Guest ~*gongjunim*~

The audio is in Korean with chinese subtitles. In short, the ppl speak korean and the subs are in chinese..

thank you so much. i usually watch the drama on veoh but my internet connection doesnt allow me to watch it. thank you lots!! :]

Guest msau99

yup..one more question, does the "BT" thing on the top of the page means bit torrent? i can't read chinese so i'm wondering what it is

yes it stands for bit torrent, coz basically TVAnts works along the same concept as BT.

Archived