[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest ripgal

javabean's summary for Ep 9 is out...go check it out...^^

I agree with her comments about Ep 9. For a single ep, it was a good ep, and I liked it. But when I read javabean's insights and comments, I couldn't help but concur with her thoughts that the ep was kinda dismantled in a sense that they did not talk about anything regarding the incident in HK and straightaway addressed other issues. I would've loved to see the drama address the inner turmoil of JS after managing to kill the murderer of his friend... and I totally forgot about this due to all the smiles and laughters. BUT overall, it was a good ep for me and I'm not expecting that much from this drama anymore..cos the more you expect the more you'll be disappointed..hehe..

Guest LiLoLeLe

I'm watching it without subs...and even though I don't understand it...I'm too addicted...

Episode 9 was too cute... The kiss scene was nice- but all those laughs and smiles just made my day... Those 2 are always so serious and into their jobs that it was really nice to see their silly sides and spending some alone time together to make up for the date that they never had a chance to go on.

Guest andrewujin

thanks Luv for the caps....

thanks to WITHS2 for uploading, but it's taking me ages to d/l.. i used to get like 40kb/s for 700MBs files but now i'm getting about 4kb/s :tears:

Guest flounder

thanks Luv for the caps....

thanks to WITHS2 for uploading, but it's taking me ages to d/l.. i used to get like 40kb/s for 700MBs files but now i'm getting about 4kb/s :tears:

It could be that a lot of people are downloading at the same time. Try to download it from another CB like lambutan. The speed is around 45-50kb/s for 660MB.

Guest apple red

Thank God that KHJ back to his lovely dorkey.

I hope he will not try to be another mortal combat soldier next time...

And sometimes (esp on eps 9 and 10) i really hope that HDK choose KHJ instead..ehehehehe

anyone can give me the lnk on tudou ????

thankssss

Guest Rosepetal

Well, Apple Red Chingu, I feel the same way....hehe

I bet for all Do-Gyung and Ji-Sung shippers, you got your wish or dream come true, hehehe.... :lol::rolleyes:

Unlike some of you have thought, it was only the "Kiss" and nothing more after that, I don't want to think of DG as that type of woman and JS as a man taking advantage of a woman, that rushed & abrupt,,,,,, :unsure::blink:

So the "Kiss" was just right for the time being....(even then I was surprised how DG planted the first kiss on JS!!) Definitely not a shy girl, when she sees something she wants, she is the type to go get it, huh? :w00t:

To me, Ha-Joon is always cute, handsome, adorable and makes me smile everytime I see him on the screen, especially with Do-Gyung....But no matter how good they look together, his character/role makes him look & behave younger than Do-Gyung...

When he jokes around with cute gestures, the way he talks, his rascally & funny facial expressions, he has alot of comical scenes with supporting cast as well....

On the other hand, Do-Gyung is too calm, reserved, serious, and somewhat sad looking at times, (kinda like Ji-Sung, there is dark shadow about both of them, perhaps due to their past, coming with too much baggage....??)

In that sense DG and JS may match better, they are similar, but then it would be a little depressing, I want someone like Ha-Joon to lift her spirit and cheer her up, makes her smile & laugh... :wub:

I also want Ha-Joon character to be more assertive & aggressive about his love, instead of hiding his feelings all the time (I guess according to the script), so he just does not come across as equal partner as Ji-Sung in competing for the same woman, Do-Gyung! :unsure:

But, I am not giving up on Ha-Joon yet, the PD should give him a chance to at least kiss Do-Gyung once,,,,, hehe :lol::phew:

I think he is too good of a man to be wasted in this drama as "just a good friend".... :huh::tears:

Come on, I want some more spice and flavor in the mellow department! If there will be romance, love triangle, then make it more of a competition worthy to watch!!

Who knows, JS and DG are supposed to say "Good-Bye" later on, then what's gonna happen? HJ & DG remain as friends, or are they gonna hook up? Hmmmmm......... we shall see~

Guest apple red

I bet for all Do-Gyung and Ji-Sung shipper, you got your dream come true, hehehe.... :lol::rolleyes:

Unlike some of you have thought, it was only the "Kiss" and nothing more after that, I don't want to think of DG as that type of woman and JS as a man taking advantage of a woman, that rushed & abrupt,,,,,,so the "Kiss" was just right for the time being....(even then I was surprised how DG planted the first kiss on JS!!) Definitely not a shy girl, when she sees something she wants, she is the type to go get it, huh? :w00t:

In that sense DG and JS may match better, they are similar, but then it would be a little depressing, I want someone like Ha-Joon to lift her spirit and cheer her up, makes her smile & laugh... :wub:

I also want Ha-Joon character to be more assertive & aggressive about his love, instead of hiding his feelings all the time (I guess according to the script), so he just does not come across as equal partner as Ji-Sung in competing for the same woman, Do-Gyung! :unsure:

But, I am not giving up on Ha-Joon yet, the PD should give him a chance to at least kiss Do-Gyung once,,,,, hehe :lol::phew:

I think he is too good of a man to be wasted in this drama as "just a good friend".... :huh:

Come on, I want some more spice and flavor in the mellow department! If there will be romance, love triangle, then make it more of a competition worthy to watch!!

Who knows, JS and DG are supposed to say "Good-Bye" later on, then what's gonna happen? HJ & DG remain as friends, or are they gonna hook up? Hmmmmm......... we shall see~

I have some problem regarding HDG's character. the PD never reveal how dark her past was. I think leaving her sister behind 21 years a go and now she made up for it, should not be the only reason.

Though i think it's perfectly fit how the PD described HDK as "western style" and mentions as if a kiss doesnt mean anything. She's a flirt and i dont like it if they suddenly made her like a desperate in love to a man is not a good thing.

Anyway, i still hope that the PD still hiding one or two secret from HDK. There's some room in HDK's character to be improve. One of them is the background of her decision to move to Korea even though her salary 1/3 lesser. I hope there's another reason beside searching her sister.

Guest ellabel

I have some problem regarding HDG's character. the PD never reveal how dark her past was. I think leaving her sister behind 21 years a go and now she made up for it, should not be the only reason.

Though i think it's perfectly fit how the PD described HDK as "western style" and mentions as if a kiss doesnt mean anything. She's a flirt and i dont like it if they suddenly made her like a desperate in love to a man is not a good thing.

Anyway, i still hope that the PD still hiding one or two secret from HDK. There's some room in HDK's character to be improve. One of them is the background of her decision to move to Korea even though her salary 1/3 lesser. I hope there's another reason beside searching her sister.

apple sis... maybe, there's really no dark past except for the fact that she wittingly left her younger sis to escape her miserable life. Her guilt must have stemmed from thinking of herself only, leaving her sis behind when she knows that she will suffer in the hands of their drunk mother. Her excuse can be becoz she's just 10 y/o and that she's helpless and cant do anything if only 1 ticket came. Isnt it better to leave first then make good of your life so you can get your sis as soon as you are capable. But, how come, it took her 21 years before she eventually looked for her. This is the main reason why i and a few others think the recon bet. the sisters is so fast and easy.

The only reason i can think of is that as a grown woman, the younger sis is more matured and understanding now. She understands that her older sis was left with no choice. Also, it seems she did not suffer that much from her mom considering that she eventually was able to go to the US and has a laundrymat and she turned out to be a success in her chosen field.

Hmmm... but adding more flavor to HDK's character is not bad but the writers shud start to build up whatever it is now so that it will not come in as something that just pop out of nowhere.

I dont think 1 self-initiated kiss wud make DK's character a flirt. :lol: I thot she just said that it's nothing to lighten the burden (or so she thot) of JS for kissing her back.

Guest ellabel

I bet for all Do-Gyung and Ji-Sung shipper, you got your dream come true, hehehe.... :lol::rolleyes:

Unlike some of you have thought, it was only the "Kiss" and nothing more after that, I don't want to think of DG as that type of woman and JS as a man taking advantage of a woman, that rushed & abrupt,,,,,,so the "Kiss" was just right for the time being....(even then I was surprised how DG planted the first kiss on JS!!) Definitely not a shy girl, when she sees something she wants, she is the type to go get it, huh? :w00t:

To me, Ha-Joon is always cute, handsome, adorable and makes me smile everytime I see him on the screen, especially with Do-Gyung....But no matter how good they look together, his character/role makes him look & behave younger than Do-Gyung...

When he jokes around with cute gestures, the way he talks, his cute & funny facial expressions, he has alot of comical scenes with supporting cast as well....

On the other hand, Do-Gyung is too calm, reserved, serious, and somewhat sad looking at times, (kinda like Ji-Sung, there is dark shadow about both of them, perhaps due to their past, coming with too much baggage....??)

I think he is too good of a man to be wasted in this drama as "just a good friend".... :huh:

Hehehe... Never-say-die DG & HJ shippers.... Aja!!!

Reading your post Rosepetal chingu, i'm all convinced that there's also a future to the DG & HJ couple tho i prefer JS for DG.

Watching other K-dramas, opposite poles usually attract. The cheerful, sweet and funny Ha Joon can be the perfect match to the serious, calm and driven Do Gyung. But sometimes, HJ's dorkiness can be so juvenile that he looks a lot younger than DG. Sometimes, i wud think that he's more infatuated than in-love with DG. Cant really take him seriously. If only he wud be man enough to fight for his love rather than acting super goody two shoes always then he might have a chance. Working together with DG, being her classmate and a friend to her sis give him an edge already. He just have to make full use of all the available resources to be closer and indispensable to DG.

Guest kyotoji

Watched Epi 9 and 10...

My favourite scene is in Epi 10 - when HJ refused to let go of his laptop... and when the moment the laptop is opened...

OMG, who is so "stupid" like him to put all the photos on the desktop (of the laptop), he should create a folder in another folder, then put the photos in that folder's folder.

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest jtranla

I was wondering what is all the commotion in searching everyone's PCs & Laptop at the Airport? What are they trying to find?

Watched Epi 9 and 10...

My favourite scene is in Epi 10 - when HJ refused to let go of his laptop... and when the moment the laptop is opened...

OMG, who is so "stupid" like him to put all the photos on the desktop (of the laptop), he should create a folder in another folder, then put the photos in that folder's folder.

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest andrewujin

It could be that a lot of people are downloading at the same time. Try to download it from another CB like lambutan. The speed is around 45-50kb/s for 660MB.

thanks. wil try that

Guest apple red

apple sis... maybe, there's really no dark past except for the fact that she wittingly left her younger sis to escape her miserable life. Her guilt must have stemmed from thinking of herself only, leaving her sis behind when she knows that she will suffer in the hands of their drunk mother. Her excuse can be becoz she's just 10 y/o and that she's helpless and cant do anything if only 1 ticket came. Isnt it better to leave first then make good of your life so you can get your sis as soon as you are capable. But, how come, it took her 21 years before she eventually looked for her. This is the main reason why i and a few others think the recon bet. the sisters is so fast and easy.

The only reason i can think of is that as a grown woman, the younger sis is more matured and understanding now. She understands that her older sis was left with no choice. Also, it seems she did not suffer that much from her mom considering that she eventually was able to go to the US and has a laundrymat and she turned out to be a success in her chosen field.

Hmmm... but adding more flavor to HDK's character is not bad but the writers shud start to build up whatever it is now so that it will not come in as something that just pop out of nowhere.

I dont think 1 self-initiated kiss wud make DK's character a flirt. :lol: I thot she just said that it's nothing to lighten the burden (or so she thot) of JS for kissing her back.

Yes, i know probably no such a reason. I just want that the reason to be exist because, just like i said, there's still so many room to be improve. And 16 eps is too short to reveal it all, though 20 eps will be too long if the story keep like this..hehehe

I agree that 1 initiated kiss is not make DK's is a flirt. But from the 1st eps when she was flirting with David Mc Innis character, showing that she love to make a man interested in her. But in KJS case, she know that KJS is a very different man (like what she said the morning after the kiss)

Guest tclsasuke

Hi, there are 80+ pages in this topic. Are some of the english subs like from Ep7 onward found in some of the pages? If it is, can the topic admin update the main page. Truly appreciate your help. Thanks

Guest kyotoji

I was wondering what is all the commotion in searching everyone's PCs & Laptop at the Airport? What are they trying to find?

if i am not wrong, cos my understanding in korean is not really that good, but i think they are finding who are the hackers cos of the IPs that they have found out

(p/s : pls correct me if i have got the understanding wrong for above ^^ )

Hi, there are 80+ pages in this topic. Are some of the english subs like from Ep7 onward found in some of the pages? If it is, can the topic admin update the main page. Truly appreciate your help. Thanks

I suppose you are still new to this thread.

The availability of the subtitles on each episode is being put up on the 1st post.

If there is no mention, it means the subtitles of that episode is not available yet.

The adminstrator of this thread is actually one of the leads in the subbed group, WithS2. She will definitely update it.

Pls wait patiently.

Guest maybee

Hi, guys,

Does anybody know how to download from series veoh.com? I'm struggling with this problem, heh, madly wanna watch AC

Archived