[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Thanks luv for all the wonderful screencaps and ripgal for that kiss gif. So cute! Finally we get to see them outside the airport and not wearing stuffy suits like felicia had hoped for. HDK is finally "letting her hair down" in a manner of speaking and relaxing for once. All those smiles in the screencaps. I'm sighing with relief myself :D

Go AirCity!!!

Yup, hanihash....my wishes came true and it was such a refreshing scene to catch them in casual wear and let their hair loose. For a change, it’s good to see KJS joining the camp, constantly breaking into laughter and his infectious smile that often eluded us …can’t remember when he was last seen so happy. :rolleyes:

This thread is becoming more and more interesting and truly an eye-opener as we are being exposed to the Korean-drama/movie industry. Thanks to everyone who has taken so much effort in enlightening us. :D

Guest joicy

Thanks Jtranla I just watched epi 09.. Love the kiss scene. Well, they were kissing in a fisherman wharf and the moment later, it's morning and DK came out of the house. Just wonder what they did after the kiss? Holding hands and walking back home not getting any fish (I remember they had been fishing before) then saying goodbye and good-night and that's it? Normally I think they should walk and talk for more .. Why director just not add more love scenes to make it like a K-drama (or real life) ? Or I am just too greedy and become a swallow watcher? :rolleyes: I guess after a kiss, it's a usual thing happened.

Anyway the scene between DK and JS is so sweet. In this epi JS smiled more than usual and we see a really cute side of him. That's why such a sweet doctor falls in love with him so deeply. I have the feeling that DK and JS both share the same character: very strong and sometimes tough outside but sweet, caring and warm inside. That's why they come closer despite the fact that both had difficult time in the past and could not fall in love easily. Hope I don't get it wrong.

omg, i love the kiss scene XD

but i hate how in korean dramas..the kiss starts so slow and not as passionate.... i guess im just used to french kisses on american tv..

Well, given the fact that

- both of them did have lover before,

- DK grew up and lived a long time abroad

- JS used to live together with his ex-gf,

- both are strong and (kind of) aggressive

the kiss is not so real if it ends here.

But I think the director just cut it short, in fact it's just the beginning of the kiss. The end of it .. you imagine. :D Who knows if it's really a french kiss.

Guest Rosepetal

AIR CITY - EPISODE 10 PREVIEW SUMMARY

MBC Weekend Special Project Drama

June 17, 2007 Sunday 9:40 - 10:50 P.M.

LEE JUNG-JAE, CHOI JI-WOO, LEE JIN-WOOK, MOON JUNG-HEE

Due to the malfunction of baggage handling system, the airplanes are prevented from take-offs and landings. This problem throws the Incheon Internatioal Airport into confusion, disorder and chaos.

Do-Gyung (Choi Ji-Woo) worries about solving this urgent problem of the passengers' baggages falling onto the carousel (circular conveyor belt) in a disorderly and erratic manner. As a result, she finally decides to open the freight line in the second terminal that is new and not yet opened.

On the other hand, Ji-Sung (Lee Jung-Jae) pleads with his boss, the bureau chief, Jae-Moo to give him one more chance and allow him to remain working at the airport instead of relocating him to a foreign country in overseas.

Fortunately, Ji-Sung succeeds in getting the approval and stays back at the airport. Meanwhile he receives the news about the crime suspect responsible for counterfeit bills entering the country and follows through with watchful supervision.

On the other hand, Do-Gyung receives a threatening phone call regarding the planting of bomb within the airport.

็Just finished Ep.10 ^^ Today got many funny scenes....

But what I really doubt is about scene of JS, DG, HJ and JS's friend having lunch together...And JS's friend saw MW coming and he called her.

What JS said on the table about something that made DG and HS abit shocked and said nothing after that....

ANYONE PLS CLARIFY MY DOUBT....

Guest ripgal

wrlbee, according to the AC chinese board,

JS told them that he's dating DG at the moment. That's why DG was shocked and nearly choked on her food.

----

Back to Ep 9, I thought this ep was better in terms of flow and direction compared to the previous eps. And plus it focused both on HDG getting back to work in the airport and also depicted lighthearted moments shared between the airport personnels, DG, JS and HJ quite well. Not so much action in this ep but I liked the pace.. It wasn't as confusing compared to the past episodes. The banter and cute moments were not overdone and the kissing scene was not as abrubt and rushed as I had expected it to be. Initially I doubted that I'd like the kissing scene to be inserted in this ep when Ep 8 did not really highlight the relationship btween JS and DG, but surprisingly I loved the moments shared between DG and JS in this ep. The confession scene was simple yet beautifully executed.. and plus with Ji Sung smiling most of the time, you can't help but crave for more..hehehe..:wub:

I was particularly touched with what DG said to JS before they kissed.

DG: Are you going to leave the airport?

JS: It's a pity that I won't get to see you that often again.

JS: But if I stay I will have to see Myeong Woo more often.

JS: I think it's better that I leave.

DG: Do not run away.

DG: Haven't you done the same thing before?

DG: You went to Cairo because you wanted to avoid everything right?

DG: Was anything solved after you did that?

DG: Humans can only regain strength and stand up from where they've fallen down.

JS: But..I'm not confident I can do it anymore.

DG: If you really insist on running away..

DG: Well why don't you just come to me?

Then they kissed...:wub:

The kiss was brief but very nicely done.. I didn't expect anything more..it was just beautiful. I didn't expect the kissing scene to be passionate or deep because THAT would be too abrupt for me. The kiss sorta came as a sudden gesture to JS and IMO he's still in a confused state on whether he really likes DG. So he didn't react to the extreme of kissing torridly or passionately.. I even noticed that he actually opened his eyes for a lil while before giving in to DG's kiss. He wasn't prepared I guess..so I wasn't really disappointed with the kiss. It was good enough for me. PLUS it was so cute how he acted all shy being teased by DG the next morning...sooooo adorable..:P

I also loved the night sky backdrop they used.. so many stars up in the sky...sigh..so romantic...:wub:

And one more thing, the part of DG's boss getting all hyped over the box of chocolates given by DG's sister was soooo cute.. I wonder if the writers are trying to hint something here. I'm alright with an older-younger pair..I've seen it once in What's Up Fox.. hehehe..some more DG's boss is really adorable..haha..XD

Guest acemaverick

owww! did Ha Joon really sing the song? where is that song from?

ah, and found it a bit funny! haha. don't think the DG bag contained a laptop. it looked too light! she can run and swing it.

ah when Ha Joon was sleeping at the construction site, i really thought he was hugging a ball! realised later it was a construction helmet.

an i really think the NIS agent Ye Won, is so cute! haha. and she really makes a good match with the other NIS agent. but the female team leader look a little "qian bian" haha.

actually, i must be one of the few but when the doc and JS was together in the room, i think they really made a good match. and my heart went all out to her when she ask JS not to hate her. i think she could have handled it then by asking him to leave her, but she had a illness. sad. :(

Guest ellabel

Yey!! For the first time after 10 tries, i was able to watch an almost complete ep. of Air City... after the initial bufferring, it continued beautifully till the end.

My first time to watch a K-drama on line and continuously follow and watch even without english subs. :rolleyes: Thanks TVants and to Hyc sis and Felicia chingu for all the tips. I like this eppie but like wrblee, i wanna know what Ji sung said at the table when his friend returned after talking to the Doctor.

I felt so bad last nite coz all i got was the scene where HJ, DG, IYW arrived back from Hkg and met by DG's boss and then all black screen. Anyway, saw one of the kissing clips posted here. Not bad considering that DG initiated it but like some here I'm a bit disappointed. It cud have been better. It abruptly ended. i will just think that there's a next time and this one will be more passionate and long. :P

Read so many interestihng posts again esp. on the ratings. Good thing about this thread is besides enjoying AC, everyone is learning a lot about K-culture and many other trivias. But, since it's already late and there's office tom, i'll reserve my other comments for the next day.

Looks like from the caps (thanks a lot Luv, wrblee, etc.), ep. 9 is a respite from usual action and chaos at the airport. Cant wait to watch it in full.

Saw ep. 6 with subs... thanks a lot WithS2. You're the best! :wub:

edit: thanks ripgal for the explanation...... i also like the convo bet. Ji sung and Do Gyung..... u r right that kissing scene is sweet and i love to see LJJ smiling also.

Guest White Star

I love the kiss... can't wait to watch the whole ep soon. so....they're acting like nothing happen afterward?????

Guest acemaverick

well, not really, but DG said that that(refering to the kiss) was common in Frace. if i din get it wrong.

Guest ripgal

I actually thought JS wanted something to happen the next morning, from his gesture of helping DG take her bag and stuff. It's like a BF waiting for his GF...but DG said, "

Well, I grew up in France. It's nothing.." something like that. And after that she shook hands with him..

And JS was again confused.. I guess she knew JS still couldn't let go of SMW fully so she didn't want to press him too hard.. so she acted cool and stuff and didn't want JS to feel burdened for what she's done the night before.

Guest flounder

Thanks ripgal for the translation.

If this is a 16-episode drama, then it means that only three more weeks to go.

I actually thought JS wanted something to happen the next morning, from his gesture of helping DG take her bag and stuff. It's like a BF waiting for his GF...but DG said, "

Well, I grew up in France. It's nothing.." something like that. And after that she shook hands with him..

And JS was again confused.. I guess she knew JS still couldn't let go of SMW fully so she didn't want to press him too hard.. so she acted cool and stuff and didn't want JS to feel burdened for what she's done the night before.

wow..big thanks ripgal for your translation DG and JS before kissing...I really like what DG approach to him...ha.ah

and thanks for making me clearer about next morning why they acted as nothing. ^^

c009309316573024wg0.jpg

c00930931657398vx6.jpg

dg2lx7.jpg

aircitye09korhdtvxvidenwb6.jpg

v5.jpg

v6.jpg

n8rn8.jpg

all pic credit to http://www.kdocn.com/bbs/thread-228113-305-1.html

Very cute HJ...ha.ha...

v1xt1.jpg

v2jz0.jpg

v3dp0.jpg