[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest Rosepetal

DoKyung finds out from her sister that HaJoon went to Hong Kong to attempt to clear her name. She leaves for Hong Kong too as she cannot reach HaJoon on the phone. (she gets worried)

Seeing JiSung negotiating with someone at a port in Hong Kong, a man attacks him...

Thanks, SweetKim for translating the gist of the Episode 8 Preview summary for us....appreciate it alot! hehe.... :)

If I may make a little correction.....

Do-Kyung finds out from Nan-Young (Park, Tahm-Hee: one who's jealous of DK & she likes Ha-Joon, her uncle is the man in charge of the carts) that Ha-Joon (LJW)went to Hong Kong to attempt to get Do-Kyung released from custody and proves her innocense from possession of narcotics. When Do-Kyung cannot reach Ha-Joon on his cell phone, she gets anxious and worried and finally she departs for Hong Kong.

On the other hand, Ji-Sung approaches a man to talk/inquire about something at the dock in Hong Kong and Auwie (the man who Ji-Sung was following at the Incheon airport, tall guy in a suit and sunglasses) was watching Ji-Sung closely from his car and a man suddenly attacks Ji-Sung.

Guest apple red

someone translated eppie 7 already. aww dang i just realized that I'm gonna miss eppie 7 live tomorrow. I hope it gets uploaded quick. xP

here's rough translation of eppie 8::

Due to personal reference from the airport president, DoKyung is temporarily released from custody. She thought that due to the search of her house, that it'll be in one big mess; however, she's surprised to find it extra clean. Next to a vase, she finds a note from MyungWoo and feels more confused and unsure as she realizes that she was the one who cleaned her house.

DoKyung finds out from her sister that HaJoon went to Hong Kong to attempt to clear her name. She leaves for Hong Kong too as she cannot reach HaJoon on the phone. (she gets worried)

Seeing JiSung negotiating with someone at a port in Hong Kong, a man attacks him...

aww..this drama's getting addicting. thx luv like always for all the caps...and thx all you guys for your input. I guess we won't be seeing a lot of the romance till' a couple more eppies.

thanks for the translation rosepetal and sweetkim...

hmmm..and then she feels so thankfull to MW and that will made her relationship with KJS more difficult. :rolleyes: . And she hit Hajoon because he's soo careless head to HKG himself while he himself is not a good fighter :rolleyes: .

Guest andrewujin

but i thought HDG only offered her place for a night?

yes, i was just joking on the first line..i included the real thing that happen in the last line of my message.. sorry for the confusion

Guest apple red

I'd like to know one airport operations officer who's not at his/her desk. I realize that like most of us who work, we're not chained to our desk and we walk around and do other things but not to the degree that CJW's character does. All I'm questioning is the credibility of the job. That's it. I'd also like to know one Airport operations headquarters section chief (this is most likely a made up position) who would be out at the runway painting. All I'm saying is that it's not realistic. IF HDK's main job is to take care of operational procedures, what does that entail? All I see her do is run around the airport. It's true that there are crises (more than the average REAL airport would have) that arise at the airport for which she's responsible for and let's face it, this is television so there has to be conflicts otherwise there's no show, but it just seems to me that she spends an awful lot of time walking around and staring out at the planes through the airport window. Just an observation from someone who's in the "operational" position myself.

hahaha..you're so inspect into detail.

I am myself are marketing as well as customer service, so in the morning i usually open my mail, search some news and take care everything behind my desk, while after lunch mostly i made an appointment or anything but not on the office.

But i dont know how credible HDG's main job is as i dont know anyone works on the airport. probably that the drama want to show a person who loves her job so much so that she's willing to take care the job which is not under her responsibility. yeah, that's what a character always portray right. A very very nice and caring people or a very very bad and evil people (though i know i see different character on some drama's such as MNKSS or MG)

Having said that soonjap, I agree the dad is really the scoundrel here for breaking up the sisters. There's more the writers can clue us in with regard to HDG's family background. They shouldn't just leave us quessing. Everyone is having loads of questions that need answers. Maybe they can sew up the loose ends in the next episodes. In terms of popularity, I'd say the story smacks of a big advertorial for Incheon International Airport. They payed big bucks to let us see the "good" side of the airport. It is spanking clean, running smoothly despite chaos and everyone is well-behaved, well-dressed and all "feely-good" team players. I wouldn't expect otherwise. Do I expect this to be a major draw among viewers? Doubt it really. the strength of the drama thus far for me is LJJ and CJW. The reason I'm glued to it is the love relationship between HDG and KJS. All the other stuff? Interesting side dishes that makes my meal really tasty but the main course alone is sumptuous enough

Well, i expect they will made another scene about her father or her mother. I think her background are complicated enough , as long as they didnt make it too draggy...

Guest Rosepetal

Do Kyung can't believe that her university friend, Jung Min actually set her up by making her carry the drugs for him. She is interogated in the holding room.

Ji Sung is extremely worried & anxious about Do Kyung. Do Kyung slapped Ji Sung, or the other way ard? ( this part i'm not too sure. all i know is that someone got slapped). Ji Sung is suspended from his duties. Ha Joon confronts Jung Min for setting up Do Kyung when she is an innocent party. Upon her release, Do Kyung heads over to HK to look for Jung Min as well...

Thanks, antisocialnot for translating the gist of Ep. 7 preview summary.... :)

Kim Jung-Min is Do-Kyung's high school friend when she went to Singapore International Uiversity (he had crush on DK and DK called him a "stalker")

Ji-Sung slaps the criminal investigator who was saying harsh/demeaning words to Do-Kyung during an interrogation.

Ha-Joon goes to Hong Kong to find Jung-Min to confront him... and Do-Kyung heads over to HK to look for Jung-Min as well as Ha-Joon....

Only a few more hours until Air City Episode 7 airs!!! Yay!!! Hooray!!! :D

Guest andrewujin

hey, does anyone have the translation to track 6 of Air city's OST?? its "haru-man" song...very curious on what are they singing about

thanks...

Guest Abdul

I have watched ep.1 and 2 on Youtube 2 days ago and hoping ( preeeeety please!!) that someone would be kind enough to upload ep 3 and other future episodes as soon as possible. It is sooooo frustrating since i am so into this drama and 2 days is a long time to be without my 'Aircity' fix. More so since I have been reading other peoples' comments on upcoming episodes and yet not being able to contribute my opinion.

Anyway, hope you guys can help me explain something in ep 1 where Ji Sang was about to leave with the NIS agent and he said to Do Kyung "why did you suspect me?" , to which she replied that it was rare to find a traveller with a ferocious expression on his face , and he looked pissed at that reply and retorted that it was "rare to find an airline employee as clueless as yourself" ...what does he mean by this?

hmmm..and then she feels so thankfull to MW and that will made her relationship with KJS more difficult. :rolleyes: .

I have watched ep.1 and 2 on Youtube 2 days ago and hoping ( preeeeety please!!) that someone would be kind enough to upload ep 3 and other future episodes as soon as possible. It is sooooo frustrating since i am so into this drama and 2 days is a long time to be without my 'Aircity' fix. More so since I have been reading other peoples' comments on upcoming episodes and yet not being able to contribute my opinion.

Anyway, hope you guys can help me explain something in ep 1 where Ji Sang was about to leave with the NIS agent and he said to Do Kyung "why did you suspect me?" , to which she replied that it was rare to find a traveller with a ferocious expression on his face , and he looked pissed at that reply and retorted that it was "rare to find an airline employee as clueless as yourself" ...what does he mean by this?

hmmm..and then she feels so thankfull to MW and that will made her relationship with KJS more difficult. :rolleyes: .

I think i know where this is going... I bet Do Kyung is feeling guilty about liking Ji Sang becos MW is such a nice person... for God sake MW cleaned her house and now Do Kyung is having all these fuzzy feelings for MW's ex-boyfriend! I bet Do Kyung is thinking "how can I take away this nice person's boyfriend?" The path to true love sure ain't smooth!!!

This is a good link where you could find up to episode 6 aswell in English sub up to ep.3. Enjoy!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v578978nsrb2BZQ

I didnt manage to watch episode 7 in full either... :( I really wonder what were KJS and the doctor (argh! i dont know why i always get her name mixed up!) were talking about by the beach... and where did that dog come from??

Anyway, i wasnt very impressed with the HK scene though. The part where the NIS agents and HK police stormed into the warehouse... i thought it was a bit strange... cos they were gonna ambush the place and yet all their cars were parked right in front of the warehouse with light flashing and all, surely they didnt expect to find anything in the warehouse that way right? And the scene where they found HJ was a bit of an anti-climax... HJ looked really terrible hanging from the ceiling (as in, very badly injured) but when they got him off the hook thingy that was holding him up in the air, suddenly he was ok... talking and even walking! Hmm... maybe it's just me... shall wait for the subs before i make any more judgements... maybe the dialogue would have explained the situation... heh...

Fav scene from this episode (well, at least from the parts i managed to watch... was when the agent Im (that's her name right? the spunky female NIS agent) was talking on the phone (i presume to her boss) and closing her eyes with her hand so that she doesnt see KJS sitting right in front of her... hahaha!!!! She's really cute!

Having said all that, I'm still looking forward to the next episode :)

Guest judybootie

does anyone know if LLJ is still going out with kim minhee? i remember hearing this from somewhere wayyy back but now i'm jus confused~

Guest freezspirit

Ok I know it sounds wierd but whats the name of the actress who plays the female 203 agent. I think I've seen her in something else but can't remember what and its doing my head in.

Also something else that has been bugging me in the show, actually a couple of things:

1. Han Do Kyung taking prescription meds for "miagraines" plus not been able to sleep and not been able to drink is this going to lead to a storyline of ill health or something and that's why she wanted to contact her sister.

2. The pink ties/scrafts of the pilots and cabin crew uniforms (sorry I just hate PINK).

3. Are Kang Ha Joon and the cleaning lady related in anyway, like in other shows are they going to match her up with the trolley bloke?

BTW this is a great show and I'm thankfull to withs2 for providing the raws and subs.

Guest Rosepetal

Thank you so much Luv for posting the AC screen caps of Ep. 7 for us to enjoy!! :)

I stayed up again to watch Ep. 7 direct On-Air, I wanted to go to bed and should have but I was just to curious to find out what happens to Do-Gyung, Ha-Joon, Ji-Sung, etc. and the storyline seemed to have much suspense and actions...(someone called Air City = "NIS - City" or "Secret Agent City"....hehehe :lol::P )

Do-Gyung didn't have a whole lot of scenes in this episode... (CJW fans were complaining~)

Guess Ep. 8 will have even more bloody fighting scenes, this time, Ji-Sung (LJJ) getting beaten up badly by the gang! :o

Man, Ha-Joon looked pretty bad, but as soon as he was lowered from where he was hanging by the rope, he seemed to be okay and started to talk alot & yelling..... ;):blink:

Guest hanihash

I think i know where this is going... I bet Do Kyung is feeling guilty about liking Ji Sang becos MW is such a nice person... for God sake MW cleaned her house and now Do Kyung is having all these fuzzy feelings for MW's ex-boyfriend! I bet Do Kyung is thinking "how can I take away this nice person's boyfriend?" The path to true love sure ain't smooth!!!

Hi Abdul! You can also visit javabeans to get some pretty detailed English synopsis of all Episodes thus far. She hasn't done Episode 7 yet but she's usually on it a couple of days after the show. we non-Koreans are counting on her synopsis, usually spiced with some thought provoking commentaries, to help us understand the story until we get the English subbed ones.

With regard to Do Kyong or Do Gyong, (I'm getting confused which one is the right one but I'm referring to her as HDG in keeping with the majority), I honestly don't think she is going to feel guilty about her feelings for KJS just because Dr SMW cleaned her house! Surely there is more to it than that. At this stage she's still confused about her own feelings for KJS. Is it a purely male-female attraction, is it professional respect, or is it mutual even??? A lot of questions still up in the air. Is she planning to take Dr SMW's boyfriend away? Naahhh! The couple broke up three years ago. Dr SMW purportedly was suffering from a terminal disease and broke it off with KJS but we don't know the details yet. KJS is still nursing his heartbreak, torn between hating her and wanting her back. He even confessed this to HDG in Episode 6 and we're dying to see more of what develops. What HDG wants to know is what are KJS's feelings towards Dr SMW. But it's really too early at this stage for her to even have the right to question. It's more like her feminine instincts are on the alert. The debate going on here is whether she will go with KHJ or will she end up in the arms of KJS. As a HDG-KJS shipper myself, I know where I'm casting my vote.... :D Keep reading some of the earlier postings on this thread and visit the first page where there is an index of sorts and you will be caught up in no time. By the way, KJS is showing signs of major alpha male posturing towards HDG. I think he is on the prowl for a new and more exciting mate. Enjoy!

Archived