[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Shenny, I think Apple Red is referring to Cain and Abel. The drama was originally offered to both Lee Jung-Jae and Choi Ji-Woo but they declined. They are destined to be together......AC! :D

beside Cain and Abel and the one i cant remember the title ( i mentioned to Ay-link on the pm), there's also one drama i found on LJJ's thread (now i remember read it back then :w00t: ..my memory needs some repairement..lol), that's Full House. Originaly Bi's role given to LJJ or LBH, but both declined the drama since the character seems to be..well you know, a bit childish.Bi is perfectly fit with the role :D

Oh wow, Cain and Abel AND Full House? I can't imagine if that were to happen lol. So glad he rejected them both^^

Thanks Felicia sis & apple red for the info & the PM.

Now, going back to Air City~~ hehe..

I have this scene hanging around in the back of my mind from the first time I saw it.

Quite curious as to what could be on his mind at this moment, as he stares at DK from a far, without her knowing about his presence there.

ac4zs0.jpg

ac4asq9.jpg

ac4cmi9.jpg

ac4byu1.jpg

and as we can see, he just stands there, first looking at his watch, then looking at her with this mysterious look.

Do you think he's worried?... knowing that DK looks so troubled/anxious by herself?

Judging by how empty the airport is, I'm assuming it's quite late, and everyone seems to have aboarded their flights and take off. Those chairs are empty, and so when JS walks in and sees her alone, just staring at the window, he looks at his watch and there... that facial expression... hmm :)

=========

{edited:}

hehehe apple sis.. I think LBH-SHK broke up before Full House filming started.. :unsure:

Guest apple red

Oh wow, Cain and Abel AND Full House? I can't imagine if that were to happen lol. So glad he rejected them both^^

Thanks Felicia sis & apple red for the info & the PM.

Now, going back to Air City~~ hehe..

I have this scene hanging around in the back of my mind from the first time I saw it.

Quite curious as to what could be on his mind at this moment, as he stares at DK from a far, without her knowing about his presence there.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6396/ac4zs0.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6610/ac4asq9.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2775/ac4cmi9.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5739/ac4byu1.jpg

and as we can see, he just stands there, first looking at his watch, then looking at her with this mysterious look.

Do you think he's worried?... knowing that DK looks so troubled/anxious by herself?

Judging by how empty the airport is, I'm assuming it's quite late, and everyone seems to have aboarded their flights and take off. Those chairs are empty, and so when JS walks in and sees her alone, just staring at the window, he looks at his watch and there... that facial expression... hmm :)

Ur welcome Ay_link

Yes, i think the attracht had led to curiousity in his part. Surely he want to know what's on her mind and what made her looks so sad like that. Especially HDG he knew is the strong woman, stubborn, and hard to everyone even to herself.

I like that look..so soft and caring or may i say like he wants to comfort anything troubled her at that time :blush:

@ Rubie

thanks to clarify me. I guess the LBH part is my impression only since FH started when SHK and LBH was on relationship (though they're broken up in the middle of FH filmed, pls correct me if iam wrong again :blink: ) and people suggest to cast LBH ..yeah, my memory really needs repairement :crazy:

Guest ellabel

I finally watched AC ep. 1 & 2 with eng. subs and ep. 3&4 w/o last nite.

Sso, i have such huge panda eyes now in the office... serves me right for staying awake to finish watching AC up to 3:00 a.m and waking up at 6:30 am. *hohummm***

It was really different when you watch with eng. subs as you finally understand everything that's going on, apparent or inferred. It was action packed ably provided by the hunky LJJ, sprinkled with delectable humor particularly from the supporting cast and foreboding of a complex love drama from the main leads, not to mention the emotional scenes that I'm certain will enfold with HDK and her sister.

It was insteresting to find out that despite being left at a tender age and with a drunk for an omma, HDK's sister turned out fine, and a pilot at that. I guess this shud somehow lessen whatever guilt DK had been harboring since she left her younger sis. It seemed the mom too cleaned-up her act and was able to migrate and do business in America. I'm awaiting the confrontaion or is it reconciliation scene between sisters. Besides, being hopelessly romantic, i'm also a sucker for family dramas.

I wud like to give credit to WITHS2 for releasing beautifully subbed eppies of AC very fast. Thank you for spoiling us.... for satisfying many foreign fans thirst for an eng. subbed AC. Kamsahamnida. Mwah! :wub:

Thanks Rosepetal for enlightening us on the nature of HDG's health condition....so I guess migraine and sleeping disorder are not to be viewed as "serious" health-scare!.... :rolleyes::phew:

Glad that you re-watched the VOD posted by Ching as it has different angles from the previous link I gave you. So, my earlier guess was correct...it was an impromptu kind of gesture by CJW and LJJ was smiling happily to receive the bonus hug!! :P

Oh pleaseee.. :wacko: ...dont make HDK die or we might as well be run-over by an airplane... :lol:

It wud be ironic if HDK who will be the replacement of Dr. HMY in JS's heart will be the one who has terminal illness and dies. God forbid! :wacko:

I think JW is just being playful and teasing LJW that's why she went to the surprised LJJ's arms. Which i wud say is kinda "kilig-to-the-bones" (meaning... giddiness to the nth level) :w00t:

Thanks Luv for the ep. 5 & 6 previews,. Hope somebody can translate for us. Wherever you are going, take care dear and enjoy. :D

thanks everyone for every contribution to make this thread alive...

I'm only up to eps 2 of the series, I'm following the drama with the english subs. Thank you WITH S2

I can't seem to get enough of the drama. It's sooo good...I never really like CJW, but I'm beginning to fall in love with her. And with LJJ they make a very powerful couple!!!...

so I did a little something..I'm not a pro with PS. But I simply wanna contribute something to the couple...a wallie

wallie.jpg

[b]bwitched, love the wallie you created. It's beautiful.

I'm glad that a lot of peeps are seeing Jiwoo at a different light. Just like a budding actress, she had her hits and misses along the way. She however develop, confidence, maturity and experience that helped her project a different aura nowadays. Some just find her brilliance in acting earlier than the others but it's never to late to be open to what she can actually offer as an artist.

The AC banners from lovekoreastar are also nice. Thanks ripgal for sharing.

Maybe, some fans can use them to further promote AC. ;)

Guest schizoar

First time to post in this thread, I've watched till episode 2 and I find this scene interesting. I know that most of the posters in this thread have the gift of "reading between the lines" so I present you with this one scene from episode 2. ;)

accapzg9.jpg

The first row pics shows their first meeting.

2nd and 3rd row pics shows their interest with one another so they try to get closer and get to know each other BUT you can see carts and people coming in between them. I think this represents the work they do in the airport and the people around them. Because of these complications, their relationship is put on hold. But you can see the longing they have for each other even though they're not together.. yet.

4th row pics shows that they've come past the obstacles and finally, they can be together.

5th row pics. Things don't work out so they have to go their separate ways in the end.

I know I'm not good with words but I hope you get what I mean, lol.. :lol: I would love to read some of your own interpretations about this scene. :D Do you guys think that this scene indirectly shows their relationship and how it's going to end? :unsure:

Yeah, I know this theory sounds weird but I just want to read some of your thoughts about this scene. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ellabel

First time to post in this thread, I've watched till episode 2 and I find this scene interesting. I know that most of the posters in this thread have the gift of "reading between the lines" so I present you with this one scene from episode 2. ;)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1748/accapzg9.jpg

2nd and 3rd row pics shows their interest with one another so they try to get closer and get to know each other BUT you can see carts and people coming in between them. I think this represents the work they do in the airport and the people around them. Because of these complications, their relationship is put on hold. But you can see the longing they have for each other even though they're not together.. yet.

4th row pics shows that they've come past the obstacles and finally, they can be together.

5th row pics. Things don't work out so they have to go their separate ways in the end.

I know I'm not good with words but I hope you get what I mean, lol.. :lol: I would love to read some of your own interpretations about this scene. :D Do you guys think that this scene indirectly shows their relationship and how it's going to end? :unsure:

Yeah, I know this theory sounds weird but I just want to read some of your thoughts about this scene. :sweatingbullets:

Interesting thots, schizoar.... but, isnt it how the story goes?..... :lol:

Guy meets girl ...... size each other up... get to know each other better.....like what they see..... face obstacles....... find solutions, if any.....resolve things if can be..... then either live happily ever after or in most K-dramas.. die! :rolleyes::lol:

But, i think there will be more face-to-face encounters between these two leads before we can conclude what will be their ending. It's really too early to tell but from the looks of it.... with a sacrificing ex-gf, a loveable and caring ex-schoolmate and other people and situations in between, i wud definitely say, we still have a long way to go before we can accurately predict what will happen. For the meantime, we will continuously take a ride with the Air City people and see where we'll eventually land. Mianneh for my corny post. :blush: :P:lol:

Guest apple red

I hope this drama have happy ending.. :rolleyes:

Guest andrewujin

can i ask one question.

what's the title of the instrumental song (piano) which played in the background as choi ji woo was sharing about what happen to her sister with kang ha joon in episode 4 (after they drink and they sat down).. not the ringtone... the instrumental music...the same music that was in the background when she called her sister and her sister answered but HDG didn't say anything

... and also, the instrumental music that played in episode 1 when kang ha joon went to change the track lights....

thanks

wah, really enjoy this drama. thanks with2s for the subs...

Guest treeesh

i did not intend to watch any drama this time round (since i was trying to keep up with 3 the previous round) because my final exams are coming up. and even if i were to watch, i thought it would be war of money since i love park shin yang. but it was through sarahbeans blog that made me download this drama because it looked so professionally done and it wasn't fully romance! i love shows regarding border security and this one just fit the bill perfectly.

i'm not a huge fan of choi ji woo (never was) because of all her crying melodramatic shows in the past. but i have to say this time, she looks absolutely breathtaking. she's so skinny, tall and she looks gorgeous in all her work wear. her face looks plastic and stiff but it matches her character on the show so well. she has such a killer smile. she's doing such a good job in the show!

as for lee jung jae, i first watched him in il mare and i kinda confused him with song seung hun initially but i've gotten it right now. he's majorly hot and he's acting is so damn good. i love his intense look when he tried to revenge his dead friend. his expression just leaves me speechless.

heh. now i can't wait for the next episode to show :P what a great, action packed show!

Guest ripgal

Guy meets girl ...... size each other up... get to know each other better.....like what they see..... face obstacles....... find solutions, if any.....resolve things if can be..... then either live happily ever after or in most K-dramas.. die! :rolleyes::lol:

But, i think there will be more face-to-face encounters between these two leads before we can conclude what will be their ending. It's really too early to tell but from the looks of it.... with a sacrificing ex-gf, a loveable and caring ex-schoolmate and other people and situations in between, i wud definitely say, we still have a long way to go before we can accurately predict what will happen. For the meantime, we will continuously take a ride with the Air City people and see where we'll eventually land. Mianneh for my corny post. :blush: :P:lol:

I don't mind the corny post. I loved the analysis schizoar did on that scene. That was exactly what I'd thought at the moment, but I was just outta words to describe it. Mainly because I was toooooo engrossed in KJS's gaze..:lol:

I think KHJ wouldn't be a main obstacle to the KJS-HDG relationship tho. He's the typical 2nd male lead guy who always pines for the girl but in the end will never get her because the girl will only have eyes towards the main guy. But the thing is that KHJ has been really sweet from Ep 2 or 3 onwards, so it's inevitable ppl would feel bad for him. I already felt bad for him when he saw JS and DG at the beach and also when he wanted to ask DG out for lunch but was instead interrupted by JS' sudden invitation. It's sad but that's how Kdramas flow right? On the other hand, I think the ex-GF Seo MW will be the major obstacle here. She's again, another typical Kdrama character - one who leaves her other one because she doesn't want to burden him. And if JS goes back to her, which he prolly will, HDG will be the one suffering at a corner, and this is when Ha Joon comes in. Actually I'm starting to imagine the development of DG-JS's relationship. How would they progress?

My take on the possibilities:

(1) He tries to forget about SMW by showering his attention on HDG. HDG's just a substitute.

(2) He likes HDG for the sake of liking her and decides to forget everything about SMW. Then SMW's friend comes and tell her about SMW's disease. BAM, he can't tell HDG that he likes her and proceeds on to take pity on his gf (sorry for being so harsh on her, but I don't like her at the moment.)

(3) JS and HDG get together and are a happy couple (maybe for a few days) until SMW's friend comes and tell JS about SMW's reason for leaving him. He'll not tell HDG and shifts both ways from HDG and SMW.

(4) Same scenario as (3) but HDG finds out about it; takes pity on SMW and tells KJS that she wants to break up again, without any reason, or telling him that she's merely flirting with him and wasn't serious.

(5) Since HDG will know about JS' relationship in Ep 5 or 6, she might retreat and try to forget about JS by dating Ha Joon.

(6)HDG finds out about SMW's reason for leaving KJS before he does and tries to avoid KJS. But behind all the pretention, she's all struggles between her fondness over JS and her friendship with SMW.

Which one do you think will happen? Just take a guess.. :D

Guest bwitched

uhuks..I've written a long post with quotes and all but it was deleted accidently..

1) Hye Fel chinggu!!!..nice to see u here as a regular. All about CJW right???...n it'd be marvellous if we can see the Air couple in Cain n ABel too

2) Ay_link, I also wonder what those stares of LJJ wanna imply. But god, only LJJ can pull such an intense stare.

3) ellabel, I agree with you about seeing CJW in a different light. To add another point, I never realize that she's soo tall..wow. Real tall for a korean woman.

4) Schizoar, I also love the scene of the posted pics of urs. I didn't see any implication behind the scenes, I just love it for what it is. :)

Guest schizoar

That's not a corny post. :rolleyes: I agree that all Kdramas are like that. This scene in particular reminds me of that. That should be the way I've explained it. I told you I'm not good with words, lol.. :P

I hope this drama have happy ending.. :rolleyes:

I hope so too. ;)

I don't mind the corny post. I loved the analysis schizoar did on that scene. That was exactly what I'd thought at the moment, but I was just outta words to describe it. Mainly because I was toooooo engrossed in KJS's gaze..:lol:

Which one do you think will happen? Just take a guess.. :D

Ok, besides the fact that it took me a while to read your post. Not because it's confusing but because of the names, lol.. I'm not that familiar of all their names yet so I think of who your referring to while reading your reply, lol.. :lol: All your theories are possible. With 20 episodes, I think they can put all your theories in there and make it happen, haha..

I just want a happy ending, that's all. :blush:

4) Schizoar, I also love the scene of the posted pics of urs. I didn't see any implication behind the scenes, I just love it for what it is. :)

I know I love this scene too. Especially the "looking at each other" thingy, you really see that there's something going on between the two, hehe..

May be everyone got this first time they watch episo 1. But I just got it now after rewatching the chasing scene. It was KJS's friend being chase by the fake death guy( :sweatingbullets: ) not KJS's friend chase the fake death guy...

LOL. I was totally confused too when I first watched that scene. I thought LJJ's friend was the bad guy then he ends up dead. I was like :huh: after that scene, lol..

----------

Now that I think about it.. The ex-gf has an illness that's why she left? The ex-gf of Hyun Bin in MNIKSS came up to mind after reading that. That's also what she did. The good girl type, just what ripgal described her to be.

Guest itz_n_obsession

i gotta say i was impress with the first ep, i think i might consider watching this!

Guest fivemagic

I gotta say that I am already impressed with AC episode 1. I watched it from youtube last night with very good English sub and it's already an action packed drama. It's getting more and more intense and I just love LJJ's looks..........they are so mesmerizing and his facial expression says it all. I am glad he turned down 'Cain and Abel' for this hot leading role. I think this role suits him more and he's really gorgeous.

I am also glad that our princess Ji Woo turned down 'Cain and Abel' for this role as well. I have only seen episode 1 so far, and she's a great actress no doubt about it, and I love her long hair and her smiles. I think the director and producer made a great loveteam combo.............it's so refreshing to see a different view of Ji Woo. It seems like she has lost some weight. I hope to see her living in a healthy environment and eating well.

I gotta say that I am already impressed with AC episode 1. I watched it from youtube last night with very good English sub and it's already an action packed drama. It's getting more and more intense and I just love LJJ's looks..........they are so mesmerizing and his facial expression says it all. I am glad he turned down 'Cain and Abel' for this hot leading role. I think this role suits him more and he's really gorgeous.

I am also glad that our princess Ji Woo turned down 'Cain and Abel' for this role as well. I have only seen episode 1 so far, and she's a great actress no doubt about it, and I love her long hair and her smiles. I think the director and producer made a great loveteam combo.............it's so refreshing to see a different view of Ji Woo. It seems like she has lost some weight. I hope to see her living in a healthy environment and eating well.

I agree with fivemagic. I'm glad that LJJ and CJW played AC than Cain and Abel coz this role in AC is more interesting than C and B especially Jiwoo coz the role in Cain and Abel won't change her to new look as HDK at all. This role will change attiude of K drama fan to her as good actress who can play variety of roles.

For LJJ, I've never been his fan before. I did see AC just because of my favorite actress CJW.

I'd seen LJJ only 1 film (Il Marie) This film was early K films that was shown in my country (Thailand). It was very good film . I enjoyed watching it very much. (not sure if I spell the film name right?) but after that I've never seen him though I got Typhoon dvd but never watched it yet. :sweatingbullets:

Anway after I watched 1st episode of AC, I can feel that I'll fall in love with him from this drama. Coz I can see power of acting in him. His facial expression show what he feels in every scenes though I don't really know what he think at that time at the movie. But I can feel different way of expression on his face :rolleyes: I know why he's one of TOP actors coz of his very good performance.

LJW is very cute too but he has to practice more for acting to be as good as LJJ. But I like him coz he said Jiwoo city..ha.ha.ha very cute and smart guy!!

Really enjoy watching Air city which is not typical K drama at all coz I got sick of some love K drama so far. :rolleyes:

Guest fivemagic

I agree with fivemagic. I'm glad that LJJ and CJW played AC than Cain and Abel coz this role in AC is more interesting than C and B especially Jiwoo coz the role in Cain and Abel won't change her to new look as HDK at all. This role will change attiude of K drama fan to her as good actress who can play variety of roles.

For LJJ, I've never been his fan before. I did see AC just because of my favorite actress CJW.

I'd seen LJJ only 1 film (Il Marie) This film was early K films that was shown in my country (Thailand). It was very good film . I enjoyed watching it very much. (not sure if I spell the film name right?) but after that I've never seen him though I got Typhoon dvd but never watched it yet. :sweatingbullets:

Anway after I watched 1st episode of AC, I can feel that I'll fall in love with him from this drama. Coz I can see power of acting in him. His facial expression show what he feels in every scenes though I don't really know what he think at that time at the movie. But I can feel different way of expression on his face :rolleyes: I know why he's one of TOP actors coz of his very good performance.

LJW is very cute too but he has to practice more for acting to be as good as LJJ. But I like him coz he said Jiwoo city..ha.ha.ha very cute and smart guy!!

Really enjoy watching Air city which is not typical K drama at all coz I got sick of some love K drama so far. :rolleyes:

Hey wrblee,

I definitely agreed with you above............after seeing episode 1, I can feel the intense of LJJ's facial expression and movement in the upcoming scenes from episode 2 and forward. I also think that he's acting is very real and very emotional, and I can't wait to see the on-screen chemistry between him and CJW. From what I heard, it's not going to be that many on-screen chemistry (love thingy), but I really want to see how their chemistry will compare to their other leading roles.

I am very pleased to see Ji Woo in a different view or role for a change. She's a great actress indeed, and I hope that she will continue to be a great actress in the near future............she's definitely the QUEEN of all dramas.

Guest vinz

hi to everybody here, I would like to ask how can I download AC with english sub (S2)? everytime I click download the one appeared after downloading are the english written dialogue of the stars of AC. So Idont know if I do the right way of downloading. I aslo tried that for Stairway to Heaven in "D-Addicts"it's the same, only the written dialogue in english shown after downloading. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Archived