[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

The cleaner lady, I thought she's the artist in 'My Girl', Lee Dong Wook's aunt. I'm not sure if she was in Hotelier, though.

Look forward to tomorow's episode !!

Thanks to JennyC n HYC who helped us to watch online.

:D :D :D :D

Yes, that's the actress (Choi Ran) who played LDW's aunt in My Girl. She's also in Sassy Girl ChunHyang who played Jae Hee's mum.

In fact, there are so many familiar veteran actors in this drama, as highlighted by Shenny.

Guest Rosepetal

Okay, I did it, I managed to watch it on-line, AIR CITY!!! :)

I am so dead now, gotta hit the sack ASAP, I stayed up almost all night....yeah, I am too crazy~~ Wish I was younger to handle this kind of crazy activity! :wacko:

I had no problem watching it all the way through...no stopping or disconnection...lucky, i guess..

I realized I misunderstood some words and corrected the translation of Ep.1 preview summary above.

Am too tired & sleepy to comment, I did enjoy this drama thoroughly tonite....enjoyed seeing LJJ, CJW and LJW!! :wub:

It's different, interesting and fresh scenario! Looking forward to watching tomorrow again, it will get better!~ :)

Gee....this scene reminds me of STH, the part where KSW used his witty charm to attract a lady-passenger. Same as the scene in AC where the guy was trying to date CJW .....however in STH, the lady-passenger was waiting to get herself hooked up with KSW. :w00t:

Okay, I did it, I managed to watch it on-line, AIR CITY!!! :)

I am so dead now, gotta hit the sack ASAP, I stayed up almost all night....yeah, I am too crazy~~ Wish I was younger to handle this kind of crazy activity! :wacko:

I had no problem watching it all the way through...no stopping or disconnection...lucky, i guess..

I realized I misunderstood some words and corrected the translation of Ep.1 preview summary above.

Am too tired & sleepy to comment, I did enjoy this drama throughly tonite....enjoyed seeing LJJ, CJW and LJW!! :wub:

It's different, interesting and fresh scenario! Looking forward to watching tomorrow again, it will get better!~ :)

Gomawayo chingu for your hard-work and I am glad you managed to watch the drama without any hiccups. Will expect to hear from you after a good-morning sleep, just kidding. :P

Is there any team subbing this drama?

As confirmed by our thread-missy, WITH S2 will be subbing this drama. To expedite the process, we need translators urgently.....echoing Shenny's request to help out on this project. Many thanks to all the expertise. :D

Guest love007

This drama is really impressive.I'm looking forward to it and it doesn't make me feel disappointed.The begining of AC catch the sight and I admit that I can't take my eyes out of it.Each character has their own way to present themselves.LJJ is so cool in the first scene.LJW is so nice with his smile and surely CJW is so so beautiful with her red jacket :) I'm really like CJW in this kind of character with strong and cool looks.Air City Fighting!!!!

Rosepetal, thank you so much for the preview summaries! :wub:

I missed the first 10 minutes of today's pilot episode *hmph* since I was thinking the regular 9:55 instead of 9:40pm hahaha.. :blush:

In this first episode, it seems like all three of them, Ji Sung (LJJ), Do Kyung (CJW), and Ha Joon (LJW) don't know each other yet. Hehehe... it's quite interesting and keeps my eyes fixed on the screen for a first eppie ^^

Even though I have two screens open at the same time, Blue Fish on my left and Air City on my right... :lol:

Hmm, there are a LOT of familiar veteran actors/actresses... it's like a reunion for them.. :lol:

to comment on their English, I haven't heard LJJ yet, but CJW and LJW both had their lines already at the beginning hehe..

Jiwoo also had her Chinese lines hehehe... so, 5 languages eh? ^^;

oh, and to answer Felicia chinggu, yes WITH S2 is subbing this drama ^^

... and we're very excited to start this project ASAP, as we know this is the kind of drama that'll be much better to watch with English subtitles... hehe!

If anyone is interested in helping us with the translation of subs, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM ^_^

Thanks Shenny for updating this thread.... :)

I read from previous news that Han Do-Gyung (CJW) will expose her linguistic skill confined to first two episodes only. Please correct me if I heard it wrongly. :rolleyes:

Guest maybee

Rosepetal, thanks for translation of episodes. really appreciated!

Guys, you’re so lucky!!! Unfortunately was not able to watch on-line.

This drama is really impressive.I'm looking forward to it and it doesn't make me feel disappointed.The begining of AC catch the sight and I admit that I can't take my eyes out of it.Each character has their own way to present themselves.LJJ is so cool in the first scene.LJW is so nice with his smile and surely CJW is so so beautiful with her red jacket :) I'm really like CJW in this kind of character with strong and cool looks.Air City Fighting!!!!

Exactly, very impressive! In fact, I have the same kind of expectations when I watched the 1st episode of Rondo. Well, the opening scenes of Air City has much lesser heart-popping/death defying scenes like in Rondo or the like of Internal Affair! Credit should be accorded to the production team for bringing a top-quality produced drama. Indeed, it fits the word "blockbuster".

Right from the beginning it already captures viewers' attention with lots of action packed scenes. And throughout the 1 hour show there is no advertisement at all, that's great. :P:lol:

Thanks Rosepetal for the summary so that at least we can follow the story even though it's a bit strange watching a drama without subtitle and we don't know what they are talking about. :lol:

Thanks Ylin for the link to watch the preview of Epi 2 and appreciate your kind effort in posting some of the screen caps. It's going to be another thrilling and exciting episode with more characters and background being revealed. :D

Guest C51236

who are some other veteran actors/actresses in this drama and what role do they play???

so choi ran is a cleaning lady in this drama???.... interesting.....

is park tam hee in this drama???.... the actress who portrayed seol ran in jumong?????

Thank you so much Rosepetal for the preview translations. :wub:

I watched the beginning of episode 1...it's pretty cool...

Everyone's English is pretty good...I can hear them clearly.

Some pictures...

ceyes00000001ea5.jpg

ceyes00000158tq6.jpg

ceyes00000214rb4.jpg

ceyes00000241js3.jpg

ceyes00000264oi9.jpg

ceyes00000269qi8.jpg

ceyes00000277eb1.jpg

ceyes00000279sg6.jpg

ceyes00000317kx3.jpg

ceyes00000378sy5.jpg

ceyes00000395dj7.jpg

ceyes00000402zc4.jpg

ceyes00000437zo3.jpg

ceyes00000439za4.jpg

EPISODE 1 HQ (STORMIR VERSION) AVAILABLE SOON @ WITHS2CB

(status: uploading *approx: 25 mins)

Thanks Kristy for the pics :wub:

hehehe happy to see you here too ^^

oh my, you always get HQ vids so fast, it's amazing! is clubbox really that good for you? O_O

clubbox is always giving me grief at home lol.. so yeah, I'm amazed! ^_^

Guest White Star

YAY.... THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO POSTED PICS AND REVIEW........i can't wait to see it.

AIR CITY FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+WS+

Archived