K.will

Guest ktown

Guest fangorn

I didn't realize that until you pointed that out! hahaha...apparently that is a pretty popular name...hehehe.

There doesn't seem to be too many news or information about him...hmmm ....I wonder is he gaining popularity in Korea? He should based on his talent.

ah actually I found a bit of news for him...it's in Korean though maybe you can help me translate it? I'm now searching the net for his news stuff - all of them in Korean :tears:

케이윌, ‘5년의 설움’에 눈물 펑펑

2007년 최고의 신인 케이윌이 5년만의 소원성취에 결국 눈물을 흘렸다.

최근 타이틀곡 ‘왼쪽가슴’으로 활발하게 활동 중인 케이윌이 지난 28일에 열린 첫번째 단독 콘서트에서 지난 5년간의 설움을 이기지 못해 눈물을 쏟았다.

케이윌은 데뷔까지 5년이 넘는 준비기간을 거친 베테랑 신인가수. 그의 첫번째 콘서트를 축하해주기 위해 SG워너비 김진호, 거리의 디바 임정희, 스윗소로우 등 많은 스타들이 케이윌의 미니콘서트를 찾았다.

단순한 친분관계를 넘어 이들은 이미 5년 전 가수를 준비하던 시절부터 ‘가수로 데뷔하면 함께 무대에 서자’고 약속했던 사이.

이번 케이윌의 콘서트를 통해 그 약속을 다시 한번 되새기는 계기가 되었고, 이날 케이윌은 길었던 준비기간 만큼 북받치는 감정에 눈물을 흘리고 말았다. 가수 데뷔 전 오랜 준비 기간을 가졌던 그의 오랜 소원이 이뤄지는 순간이었다.

케이윌은 임정희와 길거리 콘서트를 통해 함께 해왔으며, SG워너비 김진호, 스윗소로우와는 언더그라운드 활동을 통해 함께 동고동락해온 절친한 사이. 이들이 데뷔하기 전 가수로서 많은 꿈을 함께 해온 좋은 동료이자 친구다.

한편 케이윌의 ‘왼쪽가슴’은 ‘이제까지의 발라드와는 다른, 가슴을 때리는 발라드’란 호평 속에 고공행진 중이다.

/박재덕 기자 avalo@joynews24.com

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24

(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

Source: Melon.com / JoyNews

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest o-cha

fangorn : thanks for the news...

Here is the translation to the article that fangorn posted. Please excuse the translation...my Korean language knowledge is pretty limited..hehehe

K.Will “5 years of Sadness” spilling tears

Recently he has been active promoting his title song “Left heart”. On the 28th he opened his first concert after 5 years of sadness where he shed some tears.

K Will debuted after 5 years of preparation; this makes him a veteran new singer. In his first mini concert he received congratulations from SG Wannabe’s Kim Jin Ho, street diva Lim Jeong Hee, Sweet Sorrow, and many other stars.

He has a close relationship with all of these people for 5 years starting from when he was preparing to be a singer. They promised to appear together onstage when they debut together.

This time at K.Will’s concert gave the opportunity for the promise to resurface; today after K.Will’s long preparation (the promise comes true) leaving him all swelling in emotion and tears. This is the moment where he accomplishes in debuting as a singer after preparing for a long time.

K.Will participated in Lim Jeong Hee’s street concerts. Together with SG Wannabe’s Kim Jin Ho and Sweet Sorrow they lead the underground activity where they became close to each other. Before their debuts they shared many dreams together of being singers and they were also close friends.

K.Will’s “Left Heart” received good criticism as “Until now (finally) a different ballad, a ballad that hits the heart”.

I never knew he was friends with Sweet Sorrow and SG Wannabe's Kim Jin Ho. Lim Jeong Hee I can probably guess from his performances with her. In any case...I'm happy he has finally succeeded in becoming a singer.

Guest ShenYue!

fangorn .. that made me realized how horrible my Korean is .. the translation i did for you, was it anything even close to that ? :unsure:

but o-cha thanks for the translation! i actually found some stuff about him .... but was so hard for me to figure it out ... I wasn't sure if we are allowed to post the Korean news here ... and hopefully someone help us translate it ... please let me know if that's cool .. then i can participate in making this threat rock!

oh i saw him on his album showcase/mini concert, talented singer ahhh ws wondering if he and Jinho of sg wannabe a close friend, jinho was one of his guest and the way they hug each other seems like they are very close...i think K.will is from Big Hit Ent.

edit : hahah i missed the translation above, great people with great voices come together on one stage, thats awesome, he really has great voice wish him success with his debut album....

Guest fangorn

o-cha, thank you very much for the translation. May I feature your translated news in my blog? please please please coz I posted the news earlier actually - in Korean - Im actually collecting all the news I've found of him.

shenyue, you have finally made a post!!! err... thank you for the rough translation too. It was quite close.

and he is good friend with Byul coz he attended her album launch. Eh... more pictures that I've found of him. He doesn't seem to have official website like his labelmates Lim Jeong Hee **scowls at Big-Hit Entertainment **

kwill02.jpg

kwill06.jpg

kwill04.jpg

kwill03.jpg

Guest ShenYue!
:sweatingbullets: girl cuz of my underrated oppa i made this account ... and made my first comment ever in 2 years in soompi LOL this sure ended my long history of lurking business LOL! ... :blush: ... oh what are the selected *bad* words we are allowed to use? LOL! sorry ppl i'm really public shy .... i'm just here to help ya'll make my oppa famous! LOL!

Guest o-cha

o-cha, thank you very much for the translation. May I feature your translated news in my blog? please please please coz I posted the news earlier actually - in Korean - Im actually collecting all the news I've found of him.

fangorn : sure...of course...anything to get his name out even more on public.

You know what..fangorn...I just realized I've visited your blog before..hehehe.. good job with your blog there!

Thanks for the pics... He looks hot in the first one with the piano!

ShenYue! : woaah... so glad to hear you stop lurking and decided to comment here for K.Will's sake...hehehe. Yes we can post Korean news article here on the thread. So if you find any news..just post them here...I'll try my best to help with translation too...

Has anyone seen his MV yet? I tried looking for it on youtube. There is one on daum but it's taking forever to load...grrr....

Guest KuYA II

i just heard his debut song left heart and i must say i love it a lot ^^

i'm still listening to his album..so far i enjoy the first 3 tracks hehe can't wait to hear more!!

GO KWILL!! =)

Guest ShenYue!

260703.jpg

2007? 05? 05? ?? 18:08

???-SG???-????, '??' ??

??? ?? avalo@joynews24.com

???? ???, R&B? SG???, ??? ????? '??' ??? ???.

???? ?? ?? 4??? ? ????(www.yepp.co.kr)? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? '2007 ? ???? ???'? ????.

'2007 YEEP ???? ???'?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??. ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ???? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????.

? ??? ???? ? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??????, ???? ???? ????, SG???? ????? R&B?, ????? ?????? ??? ????.

?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ? ?? ???? ????, ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?2? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??.

?? ???, ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??, ??? ??? ? ??? ???. ??? ??? '?? ?? ?? ???(Music is my life)'?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???, ?????????(SMS)?? ??? ???? ?? ? ??.

? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????. ?? SG???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?????? ??? ? ??? TV? ?? ??? ????, ????? ??? ? ????(www.yepp.co.kr)? ???? ? ? ??.

‘2007? ???? ???’??? ??? TV? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? UCC ???? ????, ??? ????? 200??? ??? ???? ??? '??? ??????'? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????.

i can really find so many news but they all are gonna be in Korean! someone tell me why the Korean font doesn't read here? all i see is (?) :tears:

here is the link

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=260703

Got an idea ... will post up the URL .. here is another one!

http://osen.co.kr/news/Enter_View.asp?gisa...amp;code=210000

Guest Licky27

I will read through the thread better later XD But I watched his performance yesterday and I was like O_____O WOAH.. He sings so damn well! Korea should get more of those singers..veteran new singer ^^

Guest fangorn

thanks dreamweaver for the link... im waiting for this to be uploaded on the Non-CB thread though.

^^ I wonder what kind of sparks arise from that collaboration.

The single Music is My life 2 is out...

miml-070507.jpg

Single Title: Music is My Life Part 2

Artists: SG Wannabe, Sung Si Kyung, Epik High and K.will

Release Date: 7th May, 2007

Tracklist

01 비틀즈의 음악보다 - SG Wannabe

02 추억이 들린다 - Sung Si Kyung

03 Music (Feat. K Will) - Epik High

Notice that K.will is in the cover - wearing that green shirt (lower half picture)

Guest Nakiatala

Just wanted to share my love of k.will!! first heard him in the OST for A Love To Kill. I fell in love with his voice immediately. Been scouring for news of his ever since. I'm soo glad someone started a thread for him. I'm trying to spread the news of Oppa everywhere i go. I'm just glad i finally have some news to share with others. Thanks a lot to fanghorn and everyone who has shared stuff.

I bought his album...i adore it. I all ready had bought the ost's for a love to kill. I bought lim jeong hee's Thanks vol. 2 because of the song she sang with K.will "fate"...and umnjung...i think that's her name. I was able to download the duet she sings with him as well.

Is there a link for the single music is my life to buy? I downloaded the song but its kinda crappy.

Has everyone seen the vid for it yet? I loved it! here's the veoh link http://www.veoh.com/videos/v441931HYa8NrPP

Guest DBSK_love

Hi all other K.Will fans out there, i'm totally addicted to his voice,

bought the album and have no regrets. yeah he's definetly

gonna make it big in the future, reminds me of Wheesung sometimes,

and thats a compliment. hope to hear much more of him in the future. :D:D

agreed

btw...is his album sold on yesasia??? if it is can someone give me a link plzz

Guest Crispy

Lazy, so... just gonna quote myself from the SG thread. Hahaha.

Just stumbled across SG and K.will's special stage performance on YouTube.

When I saw the title, I was like O_O * click, click, click, click, click *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz23HgVwA44

K.will's vocals are well-suited for R&B.

SG's vocals are well-suited for mid-tempo ballads.

They sounded sort of strange in each other's songs, but that's understandable.

Both artists are the top of their respective genres.

SG's vibratto and singing styles don't really match with R&B ballads.

K.will's smooth vocals made Arirang sound a bit more "contemporary" then it should.

And it sounds funny, but the fact that Kim Jin Ho's range isn't as wide as K.will's actually makes Jin Ho sound better singing the chorus in Arirang.

Vocals generally sound more expressive when you can tell that the notes aren't the easiest to hit.

Every time K.will hits that high note in 왼쪽가슴, it's like sex. Hahaha.

And I love how he smirked a bit after his voice cracked a bit in Arirang... like he was thinking, "What the hell, I can hit notes an octave higher than that!" ;p

But it was definitely nice to watch. A change of pace. ;]

Oh, by the by. I love Epik High (feat. K.will) - Music. It's my favorite of the three versions. (closely followed by Sung Si Kyung's)

Guest fangorn

err... the new mv - I only have 1 pic cap that shows his face...coz the mv has many fast-moving images so screencapturing is very frustrating... :ph34r:

epikhigh-kwill-musicismylife09.jpg