[drama 2007] Flowers For My Life 꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Guest angel2nyt

Guest angel2nyt

[KBS2] Cha Tae Hyun, Kang Hye Jung, Kim Ji Hoon, Gong Hyun Joo

I Came in Search of a Flower꽃 찾으러 왔단다

Flowers for My Life(Official English Title)

Cha Tae Hyun 차태현(Sad Movie, Prince's First Love,Blue Alert), Kang Hye Jung 강혜정(Welcome to Dongmakgol, Herb, Love Phobia), Gong Hyun Joo 공현주 (Wedding, All In), Kim Ji Hoon김지훈(Great Inheritance)

Date of Airing: May 14, 2007

Director: Ji Young Soo(Oh Pil Seung Bong Sun Young, Hello God) Writer: Yoon Sung Hee(Shooting for the Stars)

HB Entertainment

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/flower/main.html

kbsflowers4lifetk7.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun will be making a comeback with KBS May Drama " I come searching for flowers". This will be his first drama in three years after "Prince's first love" in 2004.

Here, he'll be playing Yoon Ho Sang윤호상, a simple minded and humorous man who works in a funeral parlor. Although he has better personality and looks than the average person, things are never going smoothly for him and he is rather unlucky. He thinks that all of these are because of money.

Kang Hye Jung who has been selected as his co-star, will be playing Na Ha Na나하나 a girl who has been witnessing lots of death and dying around her since she was young as her dad is the owner of the funeral parlor. Because of it, she becomes unfeeling towards sadness and death. But her attitude towards life begins to change when she encounters Yoon Ho Sang.

"I Came In Searching Of A Flower" is an unique drama which aims to show the true meaning of life and love through the eyes of 'death'.

credits to yeohweping @ Withs2

Downloads

(All HQ links are in sync to fansubs)

Clubboxes

http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca2

http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz/

http://clubbox.co.kr/yycaf (Chinese Hardsubbed)

Episode 1 (Credits to bibotatu, baekkyungzqt)

LQ: MU

Subs: Bon Fansubs

HQ: Part1 Part2 Part3

RMVB: RMVB(jahye)

Episode 2 (Credits to bibotatu, baekkyungzqt)

Subs: Bon FanSubs

HQ: Part1 Part2 Part3

RMVB: MU (jahye)

Episode 3:

C-subbed: SS

RMVB: MU

Episode 4:

C-Subbed: SS

Episode 5:

C- Subbed: SS

HQ(SS): Part1 Part2 Part3

Episode 6:

C-Subbed:

HQ(SS): Part1 Part2 Part3

Episode 7:

HQ(MU): Part1 Part2 Part3

Episode 8:

HQ(MU): Part1 Part2 Part3

NGs/Behind The Scenes:

MU1 MU2

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stellie

I roughly translated the article about Kang Hye Jung and left the information that is not relevant to this thread out of the translation:

Actress Kang Hye Jung will return to Korean dramas after nine years.

Following her rise to fame through her role in 1998’s “Eun Shil ee” and a guest appearance on the 2002 sitcom “New Non Stop 3,” Kang concentrated on cultivating her skills as a big screen star in movies.

Kang’s company stated, “Every year, [Kang] limited her workload to one project per year, however, this year, we are planning on having a lot more work for her with a fuller schedule.” They continued by saying, “we have received many scripts for drama roles and are reviewing them as we speak.”

Cha Tae Hyun’s new KBS2 drama, “Came in Search of a Flower” is among the scripts that Kang is considering. “As of now, nothing is certain. First we will be reviewing the scripts that we have received.”

So basically, it has not yet been confirmed that Kang will appear in the drama with Cha Tae Hyun

Yay. I'm already looking forward to this. I adore Cha Tae Hyun's acting and wanted to watch a drama of his. Didn't enjoy Prince's First Love so didn't even bother to watch it for all that long so I'm glad he's finally in another drama. ^_^.

I love his movies. I hope the drama has a lead actress that's fitting as well!

Guest angel2nyt

Kang Hye Jung, to appear in drama in 9 years

2170km3.jpg

Actress Kang Hye Jung will be appearing in a television drama series in 9 years, being the first after 'Eunshili' in 1998.

Kang Hye Jung will be playing the role of Na Hana in 'I Came in Search of a Flower' that is to air on May 14th. Na Hana is the daughter of an undertaker who has become apathetic to death and opens her eyes to the emotions of love and pain after meeting Yoon Ho Sang played by Cha Tae Hyun.

Producer Ji Young Soo commented, "Kang Hye Jung fits the image of Na Hana very well and is an actress that can act out the character to the fullest. I will try my best to create a fun and warm drama series."

'I Came in Search of a Flower' is a human comedy genre that focuses on death, love, and the realization of the true meaning of death.

Kang Hye Jung has starred in the movies 'Old Boy,' 'Welcome to Dongmakgol,' 'Herb,' and others leaving a deep impression on the movie screen.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=217

Guest angel2nyt

Cha Tae Hyun, returns to TV through drama series in three years

2100hk0.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun will be starring in the new drama series that is to be aired in May through KBS titled, 'I Came in Search of a Flower (tentative).'

This is the first in approximately three years after the 'Prince's First Love' which completed its broadcast in August of 2004 on MBC. His last KBS appearance was through 'Star' ten years ago.

'I Came in Search of a flower (tentative)' which will be aired following 'Hello, Miss,' is about finding the true meaning behind love and death. Producer Ji Young Soo of 'Oh! Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young' will be joined by writer Yoon Sung Hee of 'Shooting for the Stars' for the series.

Cha Tae Hyun will be playing Yoon Ho Sang, a comical undertaker. He has a nice personality and looks but seems to end up with luck in whatever he attempts and believes all of it is because of money.

Cha Tae Hyun commented, "I am very concerned as I haven't appeared on television in a while, but I am looking forward to this piece. I will try my best to present a lively character the viewers can get into."

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php?act=view&bid=NEWS&tpl=news&pg=1&no=210

Guest angel2nyt

강혜정, 9년만의 드라마 첫촬영 돌입

2007040912130661767_1.jpg'꽃 찾으러 왔단다'의 촬영에 들어간 배우 강혜정. ⓒ머니투데이 스타뉴스 배우에서 탤런트로 돌아온 강혜정이 9일 9년만의 드라마 첫 촬영에 돌입했다. 오는 5월부터 방송되는 KBS2 월화드라마 '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'(극본 윤성희·연출 지영수)에 캐스팅된 강혜정은 9일 강남 일대에서 첫 촬영을 시작했다.

강혜정이 맡은 여주인공 나하나는 장의사의 딸로서 어려서부터 많은 죽음을 지켜보면서 슬픔과 죽음에 무감각해진 인물. 안방극장 복귀를 앞두고 그간 대본연습 및 회의에 참여해 온 강혜정은 다소 긴 생머리 단발과 캐주얼 차림으로 나하나의 캐릭터를 표현했다.

강혜정은 무엇 하나 가진 것 없지만 마음만은 따뜻한 남자주인공 윤호상 역의 차태현과 호흡을 맞추며 조금씩 마음을 열어가는 섬세한 연기를 펼칠 예정이다.

그간 '나비', '올드보이', '쓰리, 몬스터', '도마뱀', '허브' 등에 출연하며 연기파 배우로 자리매김해 온 강혜정은 데뷔작인 이번 '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'를 통해 1998년작 '은실이' 이후 9년만에 처음 드라마에 출연한다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

roky@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스 제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

http://news.naver.com/photo/read.php?mode=...=all&type=1

Guest bshater1

gosh, Kang Hye Jung looks really different (or prettier i'd say) from her image in her previous movies. i could barely recognize her. :unsure:

Guest Kaelie

This drama looks promising, the plot seems pretty deep and I can sense a little pun there, showing love through the eyes of 'death'. The cast looks great, hopefully a great comeback for both lead roles!

Guest angel2nyt

공현주, '꽃 찾으러 왔단다' 합류

1212_417814_20070410094231_O.jpg

[스포츠서울TV|여창용기자]공현주가 차태현, 강혜정에 이어 KBS 2TV 새월화드라마 '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'에 출연을 확정했다. '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'는 죽음을 소재로 삶과 죽음, 그리고 사랑의 참의 미를 깨우치는 과정을 그린 휴먼 코미디 작품. 공현주는 극중 119대원이자, 차태현이 오매불망 못 잊는 첫사랑 오남경 역을 맡았다.

오남경은 사랑하는 연인이 바다에서 실종되자 사람의 생명을 구하는 직업을 스스로 선택한 인물이다. 겉으로는 쿨하고 씩씩하고 여유있어 보이지만 사실은 아픔을 간직하고 있는 약하고 여린 마음의 소유자다. 공현주는 오남경 역을 통해 세상과 사랑을 향해 닫혀있던 마음을 열고 진짜 웃음을 웃게 되는 여인의 따스한 감성연기를 섬세하게 표현할 예정이다. 또한 차태현을 사이에 두고 강혜정과 사랑의 대립을 벌일 예정.

공현주는 "브라운관을 통해 새로운 작품으로 여러분께 다시 인사드리게 되어 정말 기뻐요. 이번 작품에서는 그동안 보여진 도회적이고 조금은 차가운 이미지와 달리 인간미 넘치는 따뜻한 모습을 선보일 수 있게 되어 기대가 큽니다. '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'가 시청자 여러분께 정말 따스하고 유쾌한 휴먼드라마가 될 수 있도록 최선을 다해 준비할테니깐 많은 기대와 사랑 부탁드릴게요"라고 전해왔다.

공현주는 2001년 슈퍼모델로 데뷔, 드라마 아내의 반란, 웨딩 등에 출연하여 연기력을 인정받았으며, KBS '토요영화탐험(공현주의 공감)', '스포츠세상', MBC 'TV완전정복' MC로 활약하며 재치있는 입담과 안정된 진행솜씨로 호평을 받았다.

또한 다양한 광고를 통해 여성스럽고 상큼하면서도 다양한 매력을 선보이며 광고계에서도 주목 받고 있는 다양한 재능을 소유한 유망주다. 공현주가 새롭게 선보일KBS 2TV 월화드라마 '꽃 찾으러 왔단다'는 '헬로, 애기씨' 후속으로 2007년 5월 방송 예정이다.

hblood78@ahatv.co.kr

<나를 움직이는 이슈, UCC의 중심 스포츠서울 TV www.isportsseoultv.com>

<내 손안의 뉴스 스포츠서울닷컴 뉴스 알리미 557 + NATE/MagicN>

Whaah, I flipped around Herb for a bit while waiting for the subs and I thought the girl looked so pretty. Great to see that she's got a new project.

And as for CTH, heeeeee, totally cannot wait to see him again.

Guest tunavida

I love Kang Hye Jung! She was great in Old Boy and Welcome to Dongmakgol! Her roles are so different and daring! Hope the public welcomes her back on TV!

Guest minshoo

wow cool!!! she is such a good actress. cant wait for the drama. I hope the plot of the drama is good. right now, from what i've read above it's okay. thanx for the infos guys.

Guest Fleur

I actually didn't know this thread exists! (until I search on the official directory)

As you can see from my banner....... I'm totally looooooooooooooooooooking forward to this drama! Finally being able to see CTH week after week! :D

I've never seen KHJ's acting before, but I've heard many great comments, so you bet I'm gonna catch this drama!

1176479731_POR_2756.JPG

Reposted from chataehyun.co.kr

Guest joyeux

I'm so glad Kang Hye Jung came back to dramas! Movies are too short xD This is an interesting pair, I must say. I can't wait to see it ^___^

Archived