[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest polarbear_asia

I really like this drama! One of the best drama this 2007... i'm really hooked up watching this... But i have only seen upto esp. 15 only... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: Can anyone tell me where i can continue watching this with eng subs? Thank you so much!! Btw I'm new here so i would really appreciate your help! Thanks again!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane~matsuo

w00t~~!

DJ was funny @ the hospital crying and all, while TB is just behind her, awww poor girl, mustve been so worried :wub:

thanks so much javabeans for the summary! Hahaa, funny Se Do ! jumping into conclusions right away [just like me ,heehee]

and really annoyed at the exgf.. grr!

still downloading ep19~~! :wacko:

Guest arielcc

I really like this drama! One of the best drama this 2007... i'm really hooked up watching this... But i have only seen upto esp. 15 only... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: Can anyone tell me where i can continue watching this with eng subs? Thank you so much!! Btw I'm new here so i would really appreciate your help! Thanks again!

Welcome to the DJS craze!! :P

With S2, the subbing team for this drama, has been doing an excellent job. :) They will release the next sub file as soon as it's ready. It's currently till Episode 15. Don't worry it'll be posted here. Alternatively you can check the progress on their website. The link is on the 1st page. ;)

Guest Scully2

WoW Thanks javabeans for the summary with the pics ^____^

I'm getting the episode as I write here so I hope to watch it soon :P

Guest schizoar

Just watched episode 18.. I think it was unfair for Tae Bong to say all that to Dal Jah.. The part where he says that it's all about money and stuff. I mean, Dal Jah tried to tell him it was because she don't want to see him so tired like that, not that it was because of money. <_< Anyways, since it'll be resolved in episode 19, that's a relief. :phew:

And anybody noticed the background music at the beginning? When they had a parody of The frog prince? They were playing Sailormoon's theme song! :lol: I don't know if anybody knows that anime but I just wanted to share, it's very interesting how the director inserts various songs like, "I'll always love you" from the bodyguard and now this song, hehe.. It's funny.. :D

Not really liking the ex-gf.. She's obviously trying to make Dal Jah angry.. She's annoying.. I can't wait till Dal Jah gets back at her, like what she did with Rep. Eom's wife.. :angry:

And thank you javabeans for the summary. :)

Guest Scully2

And anybody noticed the background music at the beginning? When they had a parody of The frog prince? They were playing Sailormoon's theme song! :lol: I don't know if anybody knows that anime but I just wanted to share, it's very interesting how the director inserts various songs like, "I'll always love you" from the bodyguard and now this song, hehe.. It's funny.. :D

Sailormoon? the anime? WoW gonna check taht right now :P I used to watch that when I was a kid ^^

I also love all the themes he uses: Superman, Terminator, In the mood for Love, etc...

PD: Wahhhhh u r right ^____^ That's sailormon! I'll ask my bro if he recognizes it. Hihi. Thanks for pointing that out!

Guest arielcc

w00t~~!

DJ was funny @ the hospital crying and all, while TB is just behind her, awww poor girl, mustve been so worried :wub:

She was like so sad but i was like feeling so tickled, almost burst out laughing. So Hilarious!!! :lol:

Guest babymarzy07

thanks javabeans for the summary!! :) i look forward to laters ep. i wish TB would deal with the ex say something, at least show something that will make her turn away. dang i dont like her really, looks like a person who would go to extreme lengths to get what she wants... argghh!!! im not completely certain that TB went back to the law firm just because of the things DJ's mom and his dad told him. I think he also felt for DJ after she tried to do for him. sigh..

Guest amane~matsuo

This scene also reminds me of one scene in Sweet 18/My Little Bride where Jung-Sook [Han Ji Hye] was told that Hyuk-Joon [Lee Dong Gun] was rushed to the hospital and then when she went to a hospital room the bedsheet were covered already to a man and she was crying and all that, even saying she loves him and all that, and wanted him to come back to life.. but what she didnt know is that Hyuk Joon only had minor injuries and while she was crying and all he was quietly just behind her back [:

it was a funny scene too, very similar to this scene ^ ^

That's why I thought this scene in DJS, I have seen before :sweatingbullets:

Guest javabeans

No problem, you're welcome! I enjoy doing the summaries... They became so much fun (though more time-consuming!) after I learned how to screencap. :D Only three more eps left, can you believe it?

I thought Chae Rim did a really great job crying in this episode... especially in the hospital, when she knew it was going to be a jokey/funny scene, she still totally committed to the sobbing, and it was really realistic, even though the overall scene is funny. Plus when she kicks Tae Bong for kidding around, and breaks down crying too, she had that same kind of intensity.

I don't know, the ex-girlfriend doesn't really bother me all that much. It's interesting, actually. I think it's because normally, the 2nd leads tend to do everything to break apart the main couple, and I hate all that manipulation. But DJS has always seemed more about the central relationship between Dal Ja and Tae Bong, and their internal struggles have been more important than any kind of outside force. So I guess I don't see Su Jin as a real threat, so she doesn't bug me too much. And I don't think Dal Ja is very threatened by her either -- she finds her disagreeable and pushy, but Dal Ja is firm in her relationship. Whereas earlier with Hee Yeon, Dal Ja's relationship with Tae Bong was much shakier and not established, so she was much more uneasy about her.

I actually like seeing Tae Bong's parents try to work things out... You know, I had this thought -- how it's strange to have a kdrama where two "unstable" relationships (Eom Ki Joong and Crazy Wife; and Tae Bong's mom and dad) seem to be ending in the same place they started... Both marriages went through changes, but ended up back together. Initially I thought that was weird, but now I think it's actually quite nice. Because it's not like the relationships haven't changed -- they have. They've both matured and progressed, and without Dal Ja, neither broken relationship could have been "fixed." I think Eom Ki Joong really had to go through his relationship with Dal Ja to realize things about himself, and change for the better. Same with Tae Bong's father, who would never have come to see his own faults and responsibility for the failed marriage, if not for the way Tae Bong came through to him, which would never have happened if Tae Bong didn't meet Dal Ja.

Guest dada_princess

i begin to watch this drama these days on KBS. really funny though it's coming to the last episodes. Lee min ki's appearance in the drama is different from Really really like you( with Yoo Jin).

Guest ovette

thanks javabeans for the summary!

i was overwhelmed by ChaeRim's crying too... it was sooo realistic especially the scene where she kicked TB because it wasnt funny. then she just broke down. i cried at that part too...

it's a funny fact that the person they picked to lie injured really does look like MinKi. at first i thought DalJa was cryng over the wrong person and TaeBong was in another bed (like what amane matsuo said about sweet18) but when the face got closer...i actually thought it was really MinKi.. but then we all know what happened lol

cant wait for later's epi!

i was touched as to how DalJa described her feeling when she was so worried

'everything went black and i couldn't see anything in front of me...'

aww....

Guest amane~matsuo

Same with Tae Bong's father, who would never have come to see his own faults and responsibility for the failed marriage, if not for the way Tae Bong came through to him, which would never have happened if Tae Bong didn't meet Dal Ja.

I agree ^ ^ I`m glad TB's father is working out his relationship with his wife [: especially if they are considering of marriage.. it would be too weird if TB's father still has this feelings for DJ's mom~~ eeek ! :blink: also glad he decided to let go of the past, even if DJ's mom & TB's dad was each other's first loves.. heehee~

So.. if ever TB & DJ gets married that would mean she will have Kang Team Jang as one of her step-family too.. !! :sweatingbullets:

Guest ovette

oh that would be cute! Team Jang and DalJa are aunt in laws...lol

i really think Team Jang likes DalJa though she doesnt show it... she has done so much for Team Jang and she definitely has seen how DalJa works :)

Guest amane~matsuo

oh that would be cute! Team Jang and DalJa are aunt in laws...lol

i really think Team Jang likes DalJa though she doesnt show it... she has done so much for Team Jang and she definitely has seen how DalJa works :)

LOL~ yes in-laws haahaa ^ ^

I agree that Team Jang likes DJ too and DJ is really dedicated to her work, so props for that, and Team Jang - she's just too prejudiced with people, judging them especially with thier social morals, & i loved how SJ talked up to her that she should not judge people coz she doesnt personally know them. In a way this drama teaches us that even tho a woman is divorced, or still single in her 30's,, we should never stereotype them becoz there's so much more besides being "a divorcee" or "a woman who had an affair with a married man", this society we live in today is soo messed up but we just have to look at the brighter side and follow our heart ^____^

my gahh~ the two women in this drama, Dal Ja & Seon Ju, tho they may have faults in thier characters but -- they taught me alot already ! I'm sure gonna miss them all :tears:

omg...DJ asking for break-up [TB was gonna propose?]??! TB had a ring ready even before DJ's mom went to see him too! I think I liked the way TB's mom resolved the matter w/ the ex-GF...but now, it might be too late? The picture at the end of the episode, the 2 going their separate ways =(

illustration at the end of the episode:

ep21bj8.jpg

could the focal point for EP 21 be on TB, since we are able to see the expression on his face?

Archived