Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

hey mei ahn, that's yong joon's chest and abs! :wub: so you finally saw it. i hope you also like the story as much as i did. like i said, there were mixed reactions when they saw AS. but in Japan and France, AS made it big.

here are 2 more caps from AS

111a344jy.jpg

111a352zh.jpg

and this is from his ionaide cf ~

2005031000020xe.gif

The TWSSG Filming News of 2/17/2007

Korean to English translation by Suehan

The posting below is posted on lcktour.com by its administrator.

-------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo, I’m in Seoul.

I apologize that I didn’t update the news for days.

The title has been changed to <The TWSSG Filming News> and

I’ll update whenever there is news.

I ask for your understanding.

The filming team is taking a break for Lunar New Year.

It is expected that the filming team will not go to Jeju in February.

source: www.lcktour.com

these two photos are from rosiebaba which she posted in www.joonsfamily.com. i know i know these have been circulated in many byj sites but i cannot resist posting these and the links to see much bigger image of damdeok.

73745225pzi8jmflp1zi3.jpg

73745227gx0nobfpp2ct6.jpg

click below links for BIGGER image [recommended :D]

http://i5.pbase.com/o6/30/738830/1/73745225.PZi8JMfl.p1.JPG

http://i5.pbase.com/o6/30/738830/1/73745227.gx0nobFp.P2.JPG

JapanTV Program CF (sky Perfect TV)

posted by kirio in KOB

original source : Annette

according to happiebb's blog it seems that this short news clip is from japan promoting some byj-related program they're airing on 3rd march.

click here to watch the vod.

here are few screencaps from the said cf which was shared my makishi in byj gallery and posted by bb in her blog.

nn1rz5.jpg

nn2ly9.jpg

nn3rc7.jpg

nn4qt7.jpg

When will his new drama be shown? Or maybe it's already out/

hello tearsinh3aven and welcome to the thread!

According to news report, TWSSG will be released in Korea from 5/21 to 8/7/07, every Monday and Tuesday with 24 episodes. If things go well in the shooting there is a high possibility that this is true.

Guest munchee

hello tearsinh3aven and welcome to the thread!

According to news report, TWSSG will be released in Korea from 5/21 to 8/7/07, every Monday and Tuesday with 24 episodes. If things go well in the shooting there is a high possibility that this is true.

is this for KBS??? i'm hoping to see it thru KBS World! :D

is this for KBS??? i'm hoping to see it thru KBS World! :D

hi munchee! it'll be in MBC. if you have fast internet connection you'll be lucky to watch it online. otherwise, we'll have to wait for some clubbox owners to upload each episodes and some good souls to post episode summaries. :)

thanks frances for the caps :) according to joanne's post in Quilt, the cf is for a travel channel in Japan. this is probably the cf that he did recently. i to see it soon.

Guest munchee

i saw him in one of the videos at youtube attending a wedding... he was super cute with his long hair and sunglasses!!!!!!

so BYJ lives in Seoul but travels to Japan frequently?????

i saw him in one of the videos at youtube attending a wedding... he was super cute with his long hair and sunglasses!!!!!!

so BYJ lives in Seoul but travels to Japan frequently?????

munchee, what video is that? can you please share? could that be the wedding of Yoon Tae Young last week that no one ever saw him attending? please share the link.

Yup he has an apartment in Seoul and travels on official business to Japan. But when he travels to Japan his agency does not release any info about his flight schedule to avoid fans going to the airport. But fans of Yong Joon are so good in getting info so everytime he goes to Japan unannounce there would still be fans greeting him :) security in the airport would then be in panick :)

Guest Marikoo

Posted and translated by Joanne in the news section of BYJ's Quilt.

BYJ, to donate profit from Classic Concert in Japan

[saengsaeng News]2/19/07 13:14

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/img_dir/2007/02/19/200702190024.jpg%7Boption%7D

A concert will be held in Japan for the 'BYJ Classics hero', a classical (music) album which became a topic of talks as Hallyu Star BYJ personally participated in selecting pieces. On 19, BYJ's official homepage announced that "On coming March 13, Concert 'BYJ Classics' will be held at the Saitama Super Arena, tokyo, Japan," and "In the concert on that day, Tokyo Philhamonic Orchestra, led by Tokyo-based Director Kim Seonghyang, will play music."

This concert is held to commemorate marketing of album 'BYJ Classics Hero' which was out for sale on December 25 in the last year.

It will be held in 2 parts with themes of 'Passion' and 'Heroes', respectively, and BYJ's video message, etc, will be made public. Also, they plan to donate part of profit to charity organizations following BYJ's intention.

‘BYJ Classics Hero’의 발매를 기념하기 위해 열린다. The 'BYJ Classics Hero', which was put on sale in the last year, contains 13 music pieces including ''Eroica', Beethoven's third symphony and 'Cozi fan tutte'(?) by Mozart, etc.

Reported by Yoon Kyeongcheol,anycall@heraldm.com

Copyright 2001 ~ 2005 Herald Media INC. All rights reserved. Contactwebeditor@heraldm.com for more information.

http://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/html_di...00702190063.asp

Guest Marikoo

oppsie, mariko posted the article ahead of me. thanks sis for sharing the article here. are your watching?

Oops sorry sis, but I can't post the pic correctly. Can you repost for me?

Hey sis, here the photo that is included in the article that you posted :)

200702190024.jpg

you forgot to put a back slash "/" on the last tag. it would be easier if your just click on the icon at the right of the smiley above then paste the link to the space then click ok. :)

[Trans] BYJ's essay in BYJ Classics: part 5

Japanese to English translation by cloud nine

Posted by tiffany in Quilt

Antonin Dvorak (1842-1904): Serenade for Strings in E, Op.22-2 Tempo di valse

Travelling is a significant part of my life. I enjoy meeting my family through promotinal tours and, in order to grow as an actor and a man as well, it is also essential for me to make a trip which gives me the time to contemplate by myself. When I can't afford the time to travel, however, music can direct my imaginary trip. When attracted to a country or town that I have no chance to visit, the music of such places would be a good guide and sometimes the music could lead me to encounter an unfamilliar country.

Dvorak's music conveys the scent of his homeland, Czech, and I imagine that people there must be warmhearted, and a peaceful landscape, formed taking long years, must spread out there. In this music, along with such scenery, I can feel a gentle look of the composer who is watching it. Dvorak's music would give you, even if you are not Czech, a great relief as if you were coming back good old home.