Online Shopping At Sasa

Guest confusedface

Guest confusedface

is t trustworthy
For all you soompiers, who has done online shopping at sasa.com. I looked at their site and they offer free shipping and there are some things that I would like to buy. Please share your experiences with them!

Thanks

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epic_darkness

I ordered from them and I live in Canada and I got my things when they were supposed to come, I was happy with their service

Guest Kay*Kay

yes they are trustworthy.. theyre a pretty big company and i ordered from them and got my items just fine. they ship from hk tho so it depends where u are.

Guest dalgyal

i found them to be pretty reliable. i ordered a makeup base that only costs $5 from them once, but it was free shipping and got my stuff in about 1-2 weeks.

Guest HyeYeon

I've never shopped online before.. but wanna try. Is ebay trustable? Now I know sasa is^^

But I'm from Norway. can I order from sasa then? Not sure.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest justwildbeat

Ordered from them as well, and it was reliable. I think what I remembered about them was that shipping wasn't outragous like you would think since it's from HK, and the product prices were very reasonable.

I'll never ordered anything online from Sasa before, however there're alot of retail Sasa stores here.

I pop in and get something, they're pretty good, wide range of selections and somehow, cheaper than other departments.

Guest luthien

i've ordered from them several times, and my stuffs always arrive in two weeks. they're much cheaper for stuffs like shiseido, plus the shipping is free and there's no tax. i used to order kose from evecare.com but for shiseido or sk-ii stuff i either order it at sasa if i don't need it right away. if i procrastinate, i can always get kose at some bath and body works, shiseido at macy's and sk-ii at nordstrom (i think).

• 4 weeks later...

i ordered from them but they're taking longer than i thought they would and i'm from Canada. They gave me a tracking number but it only told me what day it was dispatched from HK. the shipping should be approx. 14 business days but its the 15th day today. I e-mailed them two days ago regarding my order and i haven't heard from them yet. am i the only one who is experiencing this?

Guest bebesoul

THey have good service and I got my things in a weeks time. Make sure you take advantage of free shipping when its avaliable. :lol:

Archived