[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

omo...Dal Ja had met Tae Bong in the past (in her younger years)! Of course, she can't remember him as Tae Bong His face was covered by his baseball cap Ah, so there is a double meaning to today's episode title!

ARgh...Dal Ja just denied knowlegde of knowing Tae Bong?

:lol:Ki Joong came back....hehe

I think her future meetings with guys had been colored by that one past meeting she had with Tae Bong long ago.

who's the girl that was looking for Tae Bong? She's limping too, right?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to this PR release, the production site for Dal Ja's Spring will be open to the public on January 15 between 2:30pm-5pm. The PD, Chae Rim, Gong Hyung Jin, Lee Hye Young, Lee Min Ki and others will be there...

http://office.kbs.co.kr/cyberpr/3440

수목 드라마 <달자의 봄> 제작현장 공개

■ 일시 : 2007년 1월 15일(월) 오후2시 30분 -5시

■ 장소 : KBS 수원 드라마센터

■ 참석 : 이재상PD, 채림, 공형진, 이혜영, 이민기 등

■ 진행내용 : 스튜디오촬영현장 취재, 포토타임, 밀착인터뷰

이에 관련, 취재를 원하시는 매체에서는 다음과 같이 프레스 신청 바랍니다.

■ 신청기간 : 1.10.(수) - 1.12.(금) 밤 10시까지

■ 신청방법 : 1.매체명, 2.취재인원 및 이름, 3.연락처를 명시.

남철우 이메일(nambawoo@kbs.co.kr)으로 메일 발송

* 프레스 신청확인은 1월13일(토) 오후에 핸드폰 문자메세지로 보내드리겠습니다.

also...this weekend's Show Power Video will have NGs from Dal Ja's Spring

http://office.kbs.co.kr/cyberpr/3430

대한민국 그 어떤 스타도 우리를 피해갈 순 없다!

‘딱걸렸어! NG 동영상!’

2006년 최고의 드라마 ‘황진이’의 명성을 이어 갈 <달자의 봄>의 NG가

첫선을 보이는 시간. 명작드라마일수록 NG도 빛나는 법! 첫 방송부터 예사롭지 않은 기운이 느껴지는 달자의 활약이 NG에도 고스란히 녹아있다.

10대 스타의 티를 완전히 벗고 어느덧 연륜 있는(?) 연상녀 대열에 합류한

‘채림’, 그녀가 6살이나 어린 ‘이민기’를 골목으로 유인한 이유는?

보는 이까지 후끈 달아오르게 했다는 바로 그 키스씬! 그리고 그만큼 가슴 설레는 NG가 기다리고 있다!

가슴 시리도록 아름다운 사랑이야기, 시청자의 찬사 속에 대망의 막을 내린

<눈의 여왕>은 NG도 빛났다!

드라마에서 현빈에게 마지막 선물 남긴 성유리가 쇼파워비디오 팬들에게도 잊

지 못할 NG 선물을 남겼다는데, 드디어 베일 벗는 눈의 여왕의 마지막 NG들!

대한민국 최강 할매 5인방이 돌아왔다! 더 악랄해진 할매들이 두배는 재밌는 웃음 폭탄을 달고 돌아온 영화 ‘마파도 2‘, 그 미공개 영상들과 폭소만발 NG들을 <쇼 파워 비디오>가 단독 입수! 한층 더 업그레이드 된 모습으로 시청자를 찾아간다.

또한 매일 저녁 시청자들의 가슴을 설레게 했던 연변처녀 ‘구혜선’과, 만인의 실장님 ‘서지석’의 아름다운 결혼식으로 <열아홉 순정>의 대미를 장식한다. 드라마에선 볼 수 없었던 결혼식 미공개 영상들과 숨은 NG들!

그 재미있는 이야기들을 모아모아서~

이번 주 <딱 걸렸어! NG동영상!>에서 전격 공개한다.

------------------------

the preview and preview summary for EP 4 is up at the KBS website:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/view/preview/preview.html

4회 :: 왕자님은 있었다, but, 그러나...

그녀에게 너무나 완벽한 남자 엄기중과 설레는 데이트를 시작하는 오달자. 하지만 억울하게도 남성편력 있는 여자로 오해를 받게 되면서 웬일로 잘 풀리는가 싶던 두 사람의 관계가 삐끗하게 되는데, 연애에 소심한 달자는 당당히 자기 생각이나 마음을 표현하지 못한다.

위선주한테 차이고 고통의 나날을 보내는 세도와 떡이 되도록 술을 퍼마시는 달자, 결국 술김에 기중에게 속마음을 털어놓고 고백하는데. 다음날 아침, 그녀의 침대에는 웬 남자 둘이 떡하니 누워있는 것이 아닌가…!

sorry for being late with the upload of ep 1- chinese subbed, i still have an hr plus to go. I duno.. CB and Sendspace have been very slow for me lately. so bare with me until i get it done :)

here's Ep 1 - Chinese subbed

Name: [TSKS][Dal.Jas.Spring][001][KO_CN].rmvb

Size: 293MB

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hmlctj

i've just managed to watch ep 1 today. loved loved loved it!!! :lol:

The beginning was okay.. wasn't really used to Chae Rim's dark makeup and curly hair. but after that she grew on me.. she's a bit like Sam Soon in MNIKSS..I loved how she was excited about telling the salesman that she wanted to buy the shirt for her BF..so cute:P

The best thing was when Lee Min Ki showed up!! he's sooooo cute. i've never seen him act before so i was a bit doubtful. but gaahhh..half the time i was swooning over his cuteness :wub: And somemore, he showed up in the end!! it was soooooo sweet.....

And oh, i read somewhere that Lee Min Ki's only 20 years old? is that true?

And oh, i read somewhere that Lee Min Ki's only 20 years old? is that true?

He'll be 22 this year (23 if you go by the 'asian' age)...his b-day is next week Tues =)

Imagine him when he was just 19 back in 2004 playing the role of a 26-27 year old unmarried father of a 8-9 year old boy for his debut leading role.

About today's episode...what did that one drunk fella say to Dal Ja?

And the title for tomorrow's episode, courtesy of purpletiger86 is 'There was a Prince, but, However...'

thank you for the info credeisca.

he's really a young talent. i thought he's the same age as me, 20. but 22 is also considered very young.. and he's doing a great job as Tae Bong. (and it's my first time seeing him act, and also the 1st ep only! :crazy:)

he's really a young talent. i thought he's the same age as me, 20. but 22 is also considered very young.. and he's doing a great job as Tae Bong. (and it's my first time seeing him act, and also the 1st ep only! :crazy:)

yes, jo, he is such a gem! pls do go and catch I Really Really Like You (leeminki & eugene), i love that so much!

he's having such a great run now in his career, i'm so glad.

he's one of those rare breed - neither handsome nor charming looks but he portrays love and comedy exquisitely!

so looking forward to see how the whole story develops - great cast!

Guest monoceros

omg! amazing amazing show. I've not felt so captivated by the first two episodes of any drama since... My Girl. IT's really not that funny, but it's so wonderful... I actually was kind of reminded of Alone in Love, but AiL (sorry to its fans) tried too hard with the narration concept. The characters contradicted themselves, but here, its fun, its not all serious, but at the same time, there is a growth theme in it. They have arguments, but I didn't think they were cheesy in the way only dramatic arguments can be. I was so surprised when the hostess came out of the bathroom and didn't reveal dal ja's secret, because she understood, as a woman, how it felt. Instead, they patch up, and Dal ja realizes that they're all just people, who make mistakes, who hurt others, but also help each other. After their arguments, they didn't go on some kind of cheesy stalemate, the characters are true to themselves. (For example, taebong rushes to her simply because he wants to. OF course, she doesn't start hugging and kissing taebong because she wants to, but that just because otherwise it would be weird.)

I am SO IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA. I was previously following SQ, but that was a flop and it was boring even with an awesome cast, and beautiful cinematography. On the other hand, even without the beautiful scenery, this drama just excels in its script... in everything,. It's not funny, but it doesn't really aim too much for that, there is some farce that's doesn't work, but its not as bad as couple of Fantasy. Instead, there's a kind of light humor throughout the entire show, and a heartwarming meaning behind it all.

yes, jo, he is such a gem! pls do go and catch I Really Really Like You (leeminki & eugene), i love that so much!

he's having such a great run now in his career, i'm so glad.

he's one of those rare breed - neither handsome nor charming looks but he portrays love and comedy exquisitely!

so looking forward to see how the whole story develops - great cast!

aiks.. actually just now i kept thinking of him when i was taking a bath! it's getting serious... i've only seem him several times and this is my first encounter of him in a series, and i'm falling in love :blush:

Monoceros, i agree with your point. It's not very funny..but i found myself laughing a lot. especially when Tae Bong came out. And when Dal Ja goes into her wild imaginations..hahaha..:lol:

Btw, i dun find her ex-BF charming in ANY way! aiks..>.< look at uri Tae Bong, Dal Ja! :lol:

"The prince" don't have face??

Yes...it could actually be any of the 2 (or 3) guys...in the preview we see Gi Joong in a similar 'prince' costume, but in this episode we see Dal Ja's mysterious guy (a younger Tae Bong) who is faceless because of the baseball cap. The Prince in the panel...he's heading towards his "queen" which isn't Dal Ja. What about the flying paper? The contract??

aiks.. actually just now i kept thinking of him when i was taking a bath! it's getting serious... i've only seem him several times and this is my first encounter of him in a series, and i'm falling in love :blush:

Not as bad as me...I've constantly been thinking about Min Ki everyday, especially his Bong Ki character...he hasn't appeared in my dreams though. I really like reflecting on his Tae Bong and Bong Ki roles--they have so much dimension, not to mention mysteriousness/angst to them.

And the floor? :huh:

Oops, forgot about that...the chess/checkerboard. Anyone have ideas? Some thing to do with strategies? Moves? One of the other things that came to my mind was Alice in Wonderland, which is suggestive of fantasy.

One of the little quirks I like about Tae Bong is the point that he gives this smile whenever Dal Ja speaks to him, telling him what she's learned?? How she overcame whatever was on her mind/bothering her? A sense of pride for Dal Ja.

Archived