[drama 2007] White Tower [ 하얀 거탑]

shirley

Guest dramaok

so much testostrom in this drama. LOVE it. men + power. how sexy.

thegreatwhitetowere02kolw5.jpg

choi do-yeong my fav so far. love this kind of modest but poised, low-key hero.. wonder why i never discovered lee seon-gyun until now..

thegreatwhitetowere02koso0.jpg

jang joon-hyeok surgery genius but power-hungry.. what great acting by kim myeong-min. you see so many dimensions into his personality already..

not your typical 'bad guy'. but a determined guy who is pitiful while captivating in his own right.

thegreatwhitetowere02koau6.jpg

noh min-guk the new surgeon from maryland. the head of surgery wants hand him the director position after he retires.

that is not gonna go well w/ joon-hyeok. yeah cha in pyo is back. ~ i guess he will develop a love story w/ song seon-mi?

or is she gonna fall for do-yeong instead. well i don't blame her.

tnsmedia polled nationwide viewership:

ep. 1: 12.2%

ep. 2: 13.1%

anyone know how long this is supposed to be? <-- i read somewhere that it's only 10 episodes long. anyone can confirm this?

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow ..so many drama addicts i know are all here ! ..^ya!!! ....

WITHS2CB will carry this drama, under [MBC] -- [White Tower] folder ^^

Isn't it White Tower, not White Power? :huh: "Power" sounds a little odd...heh.

I'll be uploading this drama to my clubbox. Episode one's already up. ^_^

thanks!!! for the links ! ...i was abit busy these few days ! now finally got time to watch this ! .sob but CB is slow ..how i wish it will move faster!

* i updated the first page with your clubbox so people will know where to get this ^^

the first episode was good. Such power hungry men and smart at the same time, cant beat that combo for me. I think my favorite character by far is KMM's character. What a true power hungry man but you can see the humanistic side of him peeping through in those little moments. But eventually his ambition and greed gets the best of him.

yeh ! that the marvellous appeal of this script ! ..i am glad from what you all have been writing they had convey that intensity and complex personlity ..especially KMN role ..! ...

-=------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's like she's just an accessory. couldn't they have picked someone w/ a little more interest?

his lover is so much more intriguing.. :ph34r: i'm disappointed lee seon gyeon's character is married too.

lol i was about to asked if they keep the fact that lee seon gyeon role is married as in the japanese version .~ ..ya the wife of jang joon-hyeok has lesser influence in here then the mistresss [ but the father in law now that is another story ] .but then when the two women met ....then you realise the wife is not really as insignificant ...

but still .....his lover is the most interesting female role in this male dominated drama ^^.~~ ..

anyone know how long this is supposed to be? <-- i read somewhere that it's only 10 episodes long. anyone can confirm this
wow if that true i cant really imagine how they going to do this in 10 esp.~~~ there so many stuff in this script .~~ .so many characters....hmm...or are they going to do a part 1 and part 2 like the japanese version ...~.because part 1 concentrated on his power climb ..and the other parter concentrated on ..a medicial legal dispute ....

okie ..wait for me ..everyone !! ..need to fin my dl before i can join in the discussion ^~~~ ...

buh i like the korean version's casts wayy better than the chinese one...

are there chinese subs for these?

i have not seem any groups with the chinese sub yet .sigh

wow ..esp 1 was good ! ..just as i expected from a true medical drama [ in fact it follow quite closely to the japanese version ] .ohh i am so excited the cast is doing such a fine job~~...kim myeon min is delivering his great stuff with

jang joon-hyeok

the operation at the start ..his mentor call to stop his action did not even stop him ....a retiring mentor did not really want to see someone outshining him so fast while he still in his position .the more ppl think that jang is his sucessor the more he become abit resentful of such a heir to his role ...

.he is indeed gifted with the skill this dr jang as a doctor he is indeed one of the best ! but then he got caught up in this battle for power .and whatmore .his father in law fueled his ambition ..

and i must say lee seon-gyeon took me by surprise .i never saw this actor before i worry abit when i see him in still captures ..but in the drama he look so fitting in the role ..and omg he has such an appealing voice!!!~~i wont mind going to him for consultant ...[ ah they kept the marriage and son of him in this White Tower ..]

and all those veteran actors ..as the professors ..gosh there will be such an exciting battle of wits and power between these men !! ....

btw can i asked ....what was the operation that jang joon-hyeok performing on ...if i am not wrong ...it was not approved by choi do-yeong's mentor right ? ..that why they were so caught off guard when he stepped into the viewing room ? ...~~!

Guest dramaok

and i must say lee seon-gyeon took me by surprise .i never saw this actor before i worry abit when i see him in still captures ..but in the drama he look so fitting in the role ..and omg he has such an appealing voice!!!~~i wont mind going to him for consultant

yeah i know love his voice. it's the calm resonating and lower-than-normal-intonation voice of seo-byeon (kim sang kyeong) from 'lawyers'..! it reminds me of kim tae woo's voice too. ahhh such a soothing voice.. :wub:

btw can i asked ....what was the operation that jang joon-hyeok performing on ...if i am not wrong ...it was not approved by choi do-yeong's mentor right ? ..that why they were so caught off guard when he stepped into the viewing room ? ...~~!

you're right, do-yeong's mentor is the hospital vice president deputy director (higher up than joon-hyeok's direct boss) and the deputy director wanted to discharge the patient, but do-yeong is convinced she has a unseen cancerous tumor and he gets joon-hyeok to do the surgery at night w/out proper scheduling channels. (doyeong's intention is to save the patient but i think joonhyeok agreed to the surgery to show his skill and take credit for it).. but of course the deputy director finds out and puts everyone in a bad position.. and it sorta backfires. joonhyeok tells doyeong to go and apologize for what happened and take the blame. doyeong says they shouldn't since their intention was pure but he apologizes for joonhyeok's sake and the deputy director is disgusted by it.. and as a result, doyeong's research project doesn't get approved by the deputy director, and the deputy director tries to get the head of surgery to send joonhyeok to the countryside hospital.

Guest suzziee

Wow.. I finished episode 1 in one sitting last night... and although I've never seen the Japanese version nor the Taiwanese remake, this one surely has the potential to blow me away.

dramaok- you're so right in your analysis of Kim Myung Min's character... ambitious, yet not completely unscrupulous.. yet, the dark side beckons. It is really so fascinating to watch the developing power struggle within the hospital which most people would associate with caring and righteous individuals.

Like everyone else, I <3 Do-yeong's voice... *swoon* in episode 1 where he was bending over the computer screen explaining something to his boss (his first appearance I belive), I fell in love... I was just telling some people I once knew a colleague with the exact same kind of voice.. very soothing and gentle!

And.. I never actually thought about the resemblance with Suh byeon;s (KSK in "Lawyers") voice but that certain timbre... throws me back to the time where I was mad over that drama, and KSK himself. :P (I believe some of the "lawyers" mania group is back here in "White Tower")

However, does anyone hear that he has a slight lisp? he has a problem pronouncing the ㅅ (s) sound? to my ears anyway.

And Do-yeong the character is so real... I mean, getting screwed over at work... yet his comfort lies in a virtuous wife, adorable daughter... but he just seems so... overshadowed, next to KIm Myung Min;s character sometimes I wonder if it is difficult for them to remain friends...

Dramas with professionals always hooked me (Lawyers, Doctors... LOL) since I was young growing up to those Hong Kong dramas about professionals... and I must say, this drama looks set to be much darker and realistic than the last K-doctor drama series I watched, which was "Sunflower" (1998)

Cant wait for next week!

Guest dramaok

hi suzziee! ha. now we just need purple in here and we can have a drama staff meeting in here. :lol:

shirley, i found out this is 20 episodes long.

source

can't wait to see ep. 3-4 this wkend. so exciting...

Guest suzziee

dramaok & shirley!! (there's the purple)

we can convene the staff meeting actually...

hoho... I'm done with episode 2. And that showdown between KMM and Dr Choi after the secret operation almost brought tears to my eyes... 'cos as much as I want to believe that ideals and principles will triumph over ambition, reality is often not so. And Dr. Choi.. the actor is so well casted. He's supposed to be same age as KMM's character but although he looks more youthful by general appearance, you can sometimes feel weariness in him that makes him seem older than KMM who is so energetic and driven by ambition... And the fact that the actor can convey that really impresses me.

Its slightly difficult to watch this drama for me without the aid of subs... bec. of the medical talk and all the politics. Usually I'm quite comfortable with dialogue in normal social setting but its more... advanced here. So I might have to count on you for abit dramaok! :blush: 잘 부탁해요!

so... in ep 2,

I'm pretty sure KMM leaked the details of the secret operation to the vice director, but what exactly did he say? I only caught him saying that it was a good learning experience and the d. director's face changed. And also, one of the members of KMM's operating team ratted to KMM's mentor...?

I can't wait for Cha In Pyo's appearance!

yeah i know love his voice. it's the calm resonating and lower-than-normal-intonation voice of seo-byeon (kim sang kyeong) from 'lawyers'..! it reminds me of kim tae woo's voice too. ahhh such a soothing voice.. :wub:

ahh ....seo byeon ~~ now it bring back his voice ...seriously this .Do-yeong's voice the more i listen the more you get addicted ..is so gentle and soothing ...

...lol ..when i know of white tower being remake into a korean version ..i been speculating on who wil be who on the list and there a very impt role of a lawyer ..the first name that come to my mind is .if it is kim sang kyeong coming back as seo byeon that will be so marvellous .because the lawyer is just so seo byeon type ! .fighting to expose the ugle side of the high and mighty !

do-yeong's mentor is the hospital vice president deputy director (higher up than joon-hyeok's direct boss) and the deputy director wanted to discharge the patient, but do-yeong is convinced she has a unseen cancerous tumor and he gets joon-hyeok to do the surgery at night w/out proper scheduling channels. (doyeong's intention is to save the patient but i think joonhyeok agreed to the surgery to show his skill and take credit for it).. but of course the deputy director finds out and puts everyone in a bad position.. and it sorta backfires. joonhyeok tells doyeong to go and apologize for what happened and take the blame. doyeong says they shouldn't since their intention was pure but he apologizes for joonhyeok's sake and the deputy director is disgusted by it.. and as a result, doyeong's research project doesn't get approved by the deputy director, and the deputy director tries to get the head of surgery to send joonhyeok to the countryside hospital.

thanks~~ ..yaya i saw esp 2 ..that deputy director is one sly fox !! i saw what he did to dr jang .at the ending ..~~

making him yield to his power . he is someone u cannot by pass his authority ....!~ he was bluffing jang isnt it ? ...just to show him how much power he has over him if he dare do such things again . .[dang* and it make jang kneel to him ] ....this is what you get for not having the power ..that why jang learn too ..to get to where he is now .jang really did not want to lost it ..

..to survive ...power is what you need ..you will be outsted if you are too weak .

.but he dun even know his patient was being operated on when he entered the viewing room ..!! tsk tsk make me shudder to think er does those doctors really know their patients .i mean ya maybe they so high up in their position they leave it to the young doctors but still ...

but .one thing is ..how did he found out they did the secret operation ? ..i feel like did joohyeok like let slip it to him..did he do it on purpose ..

there was a scene around at the 5th min or so ..when he like turn back on purpose to pretend to bounced into the deupty director ..what did he say to him ? ...

and then when later doyeong speak to joohyeok .he seem pretty worked up..was that when joohyeok asked him to go apolosize and he wont ?

doyeong's intention is to save the patient but i think joonhyeok agreed to the surgery to show his skill and take credit for it)..
that the contrast between them ..but to joohyeok is more like a challegene ...to prove his skills ..but at the core of it all .he does want to save lives too but slowly ....he somehow along the way ..lost the way how to respect the lives he is suppose to save ...

there a sort of friendship between this two .you know they trusted each other talent in their own area .~ if i rem correctly they should be from the same batch .and are classmates ..

lol .i wish i fully know the lines they speak ........

oh oh i like how the hermit doctor is play by mr BYUN Hee-bong from THe host kekeke ..he will be so much fun .to watch ! .that a role that is what i called the super secret power for my angel doctor .!~ he balance up the forces lol ..

what was he saying to doyeong in the lab .~~ .? .when he first appear ...

and ..what was the illlness that the prof lee 's daughter was suffering from that need jang to do it personally .. :mellow:

^^ for some reason i like that scene after jang joon-hyeok did the operation and he was there alone ....~

lol i got too much questions btw i like the music score for this drama ..`~ ..

ah and the prof ..now is getting in his own choice of suceesor in the form of noh min-guk ~ kek ..he was dashing for the resume of Dr ..noh in case ppl find out what he is ploting to do .he want it to be a surprise attack ......

things going to be sooooo exciting !!! ...the game of power is starting soooon !! i cant wait

Wow.. I finished episode 1 in one sitting last night... and although I've never seen the Japanese version nor the Taiwanese remake, this one surely has the potential to blow me away.

dramaok- you're so right in your analysis of Kim Myung Min's character... ambitious, yet not completely unscrupulous.. yet, the dark side beckons. It is really so fascinating to watch the developing power struggle within the hospital which most people would associate with caring and righteous individuals.

hoho... I'm done with episode 2. And that showdown between KMM and Dr Choi after the secret operation almost brought tears to my eyes... 'cos as much as I want to believe that ideals and principles will triumph over ambition, reality is often not so. And Dr. Choi.. the actor is so well casted. He's supposed to be same age as KMM's character but although he looks more youthful by general appearance, you can sometimes feel weariness in him that makes him seem older than KMM who is so energetic and driven by ambition... And the fact that the actor can convey that really impresses me.
ya when u watch white tower ......you realised those doctors are normal working professional too .involved in politcs when you assumed that they should be focusing on saving life ...but you never really realise how ugly it can be within the white tower they work

and .if you dun have the power ..you might be like doyeong always at the end where you cannot have any control .and feel so helpless and defeated ....but with him he never give up no matter how much pressure he is in .i know there are situation when i feel he so idealistic but watching him ..is like seeing a ray of hope . there still hope in this world .such righteous person who still do believe in what they believe. .respect the lives they save .....to have such doctors. amist those greed for power camp ...is such a rare spieces ..that you think he is like an angel ..

shirley, i found out this is 20 episodes long.

source

can't wait to see ep. 3-4 this wkend. so exciting...

yeah!! .. 20 esp i am happpy !!! ...

here was a chart released before the drama boardcast i dun know if all the cast is up here ..some faces i have not seem appear yet ~~ ^^

C7CFBEE1B0C5C5BE_C0CEB9B0B0FCB0E8B5.jpg

Guest dramaok

so... in ep 2,

I'm pretty sure KMM leaked the details of the secret operation to the vice director, but what exactly did he say? I only caught him saying that it was a good learning experience and the d. director's face changed. And also, one of the members of KMM's operating team ratted to KMM's mentor...?

I can't wait for Cha In Pyo's appearance!

jang (KMM) tried to brush off the 'secret' part of the operation and he also tried to save dr. woo (the deputy director)'s face, by complimenting dr. woo on his superior diagnosis of the patient having pancreatic cancer (when in fact it was dr. choi who found it. ) and dr. woo asked dr. jang if dr. choi really said that and dr. jang said, 'yes, and he asked me to do the operations for you'.. and he thanked dr. woo for the great opportunity.

ahh ....seo byeon ~~ now it bring back his voice ...seriously this .Do-yeong's voice the more i listen the more you get addicted ..is so gentle and soothing ...

...lol ..when i know of white tower being remake into a korean version ..i been speculating on who wil be who on the list and there a very impt role of a lawyer ..the first name that come to my mind is .if it is kim sang kyeong coming back as seo byeon that will be so marvellous .because the lawyer is just so seo byeon type ! .fighting to expose the ugle side of the high and mighty !

thanks~~ ..yaya i saw esp 2 ..that deputy director is one sly fox !! i saw what he did to dr jang .at the ending ..~~

making him yield to his power . he is someone u cannot by pass his authority ....!~ he was bluffing jang isnt it ? ...just to show him how much power he has over him if he dare do such things again . .[dang* and it make jang kneel to him ] ....this is what you get for not having the power ..that why jang learn too ..to get to where he is now .jang really did not want to lost it ..

i don't thnk he was bluffing. he accused dr. jang of 'bribing' him w/ the gift of 'babosansoo' picture (there's a pun in the picture too. since it's called 'babo' (foolish).

so dr. woo said to dr. jang, just for that he could disgown him. (dis-bar him). that's when dr. jang got desperate and pled, but dr. woo picked up the phone and called dr. lee (chief of surgen) and told dr. lee that dr. jang came on his own accord and volunteered to go to the countryside branch.. and so dr. lee says, 'well that's regreattable but if he himself wants to go then we should respect his wish'.. (but of course dr. lee is happy to get rid of him). i think dr. lee doesn't want his legacy to be out-powered by dr. jang w/ his potential..

also, he wants to keep the hospital fame w/in his family (since he is a 3rd general surgeon). so he wants to hire dr. noh from johns hopkins. not so much that he is a great surgeon, but more importantly because dr. noh (cha in pyo) is still single.. potential for his daughter..

but .one thing is ..how did he found out they did the secret operation ? ..i feel like did joohyeok like let slip it to him..did he do it on purpose ..

i am not sure about this. i didn't get the sense that jang let it slip on purpose. but i sorta suspect a 3rd person involved. one of the interns.. or even dr. lee set them up.

oh oh i like how the hermit doctor is play by mr BYUN Hee-bong from THe host kekeke ..he will be so much fun .to watch ! .that a role that is what i called the super secret power for my angel doctor .!~ he balance up the forces lol ..

what was he saying to doyeong in the lab .~~ .? .when he first appear ...

he told dr. choi that above all else.. power.. skill.. the most important survival skill is 'patience'.. to endure through..

and ..what was the illlness that the prof lee 's daughter was suffering from that need jang to do it personally .. :mellow:

i believe it was acute hepatitus. due to her body not takign in the medication and antibiotics, they needed surgery to relieve the inflamation in the liver.

--------------

thegreatwhitetowere02kolw5.jpg

dr. choi do-yeong, assistant professor of internal medicine

thegreatwhitetowere02koso0.jpg <-- he and dr. choi are of same class, and they were #1 and 2 during their intern and fellow years.. but now dr. jang is higher up in ranking. slightly.

dr. jang joon-hyeok. associate professor of surgery

lee1gi6.jpg

professor/dr. lee ju-wan (chief of surgery)

woo1zw5.jpg

professor/dr. woo yong-gil (hospital deputy director and chief of internal medicine)

oh1kt1.jpg

professor/dr. oh kyeong-hwan (professor of pathology and forensics)

people_yp.jpg

professor/dr. yoo pil-sang (president of physicians association)

woo yong-gil's colleague. once helped woo yong-gil thus woo owes him one..

people_m.jpg

dr./director min. runs a famous orthopedics clinic in seoul's trendy district.

close relationship w/ dr. yoo.

--------------

so i think dr. jang will use his father in law's relationship w/ dr. yoo to avoid jang going away.

Guest dramaok

Dr. Choi.. the actor is so well casted. He's supposed to be same age as KMM's character but although he looks more youthful by general appearance, you can sometimes feel weariness in him that makes him seem older than KMM who is so energetic and driven by ambition... And the fact that the actor can convey that really impresses me.

ditto. lee seongyun is '75 born and kim myeongmin is '72. so dr. choi is younger. but i guess same age in here. but like you said. dr. choi appears weary. i think jaded in some ways..

while dr. jang seems to be at his game prime. he is his own nemisis though..

and his lover. the madam from the wine bar. she is someone who went to medical school too.. wonder how she pans out later..

Guest suzziee

jang (KMM) tried to brush off the 'secret' part of the operation and he also tried to save dr. woo (the deputy director)'s face, by complimenting dr. woo on his superior diagnosis of the patient having pancreatic cancer (when in fact it was dr. choi who found it. ) and dr. woo asked dr. jang if dr. choi really said that and dr. jang said, 'yes, and he asked me to do the operations for you'.. and he thanked dr. woo for the great opportunity.

i don't thnk he was bluffing. he accused dr. jang of 'bribing' him w/ the gift of 'babosansoo' picture (there's a pun in the picture too. since it's called 'babo' (foolish).

so dr. woo said to dr. jang, just for that he could disgown him. (dis-bar him). that's when dr. jang got desperate and pled, but dr. woo picked up the phone and called dr. lee (chief of surgen) and told dr. lee that dr. jang came on his own accord and volunteered to go to the countryside branch.. and so dr. lee says, 'well that's regreattable but if he himself wants to go then we should respect his wish'.. (but of course dr. lee is happy to get rid of him). i think dr. lee doesn't want his legacy to be out-powered by dr. jang w/ his potential..

also, he wants to keep the hospital fame w/in his family (since he is a 3rd general surgeon). so he wants to hire dr. noh from johns hopkins. not so much that he is a great surgeon, but more importantly because dr. noh (cha in pyo) is still single.. potential for his daughter..

i am not sure about this. i didn't get the sense that jang let it slip on purpose. but i sorta suspect a 3rd person involved. one of the interns.. or even dr. lee set them up.

thanks dramaok! ^^

I thought I saw one of the team of Dr Jang's team ratted to the latter's mentor (dr lee) but I'm not sure if/how the deputy director came to hear of it from Dr Lee..

bec I distinctly remember the members of the team grumbling about Dr Jang and his operation and then the guy with the really short hair cut with glasses went to report to Dr. Lee.

Ya... and I thought at the big-shot meeting they had, the deputy director was keen to send Dr jang to the countryside but dr. lee sort of opposed it on principle, I guess partly because he felt indebted to dr. jang for his daughter's op. So i mean, I thought by the end of the meeting, the decision was already quite clear that KMM wouldnt go to the countryside although, of course the deputy director has the final say.

Thus, when he called dr jang into his office, he really pushed dr jang into thinking he would get reported.. for bribery first, then threatened to send him away, caused dr jang to kneel only to show off what power he had over the latter then call dr lee... I didnt realise the countryside punishment was still a very real option. I thought since dr lee opposed it, then the d. director would respect his opinion.

======

And wow.. KMM's charaacter added another dimension. I was quite impressed when he actually put aside all his feuds and all to operate on dr lee's daughter. and I was even more impressed when he stayed to do the "closing" stiches... since he said she was unmarried.. she must have a scar that is less visible. He is still a doctor first, before a man climbing the power ladder.

awww... and he and his wife are pretty cute together as well.

But men like him (ambitious... and complex) I'm not surprised he has his mistress. haha

Guest suzziee

Was surfing through mr. x's blog and found his initial thoughts on the cast of "white tower", as well as the production team. its quite an entertaining read, given his usual quirky style. I don't want to wreck his work by attempting to translate it... but maybe dramaok can help...? If you think it is worth the while.. I usually wouldn't name names, but our Tower seems to be a very small and exclusive community.. :P

일본 드라마 요즘 거의 안 보지만 (사극은 어때요 요즘?), 2003년때 방송한 후지TV의 白い巨塔 (The Great White Tower/하얀거탑)은 정말 죽이는 드라마였어요. 원래 의학드라마를 좋아하는 스타일이라 정말 재밌게 봤어요, 종합병원보다 좀 낮은 편이지만. 그래서 한국판 리메이크에 대한 뉴스 들었을때 정말 기뻤어요. 캐스팅이 아직 끝나지 않지만 (뭐, 주몽 때문에 방송일도 확정하지 않아요. 닥치고 연장 반대!) 몇마디 할게요.

연출: 안판석

안판석 감독은 정말 좋아요. 그의 1990년대 중반 연출했던 드라마 좀 거치긴 하지만 장미와 콩나물은 대단히 재밌는 드라마였어요. 눈으로 말해요와 아줌마 평범한 MBC식 '귀여운 홈 드라마'였지만 그것도 재밌게 봤고, 김민선과 감우성 때문에 현정아 사랑해도 재밌었어요. 다만 문제 있었다면 '그는 과연 하얀거탑같은 진지한 컨셉 드라마에 잘 어울릴까요?'라는 걱정이었어요. 하지만 국경의 남쪽 보면서 그 걱정은 완전히 사라졌습니다. 안PD님이 만든 드라마의 캐릭터 항상 자기네 특별한 분위기 가지면서도 사람냄새도 나고, 어떤 친밀감도?

출연:

자이젠 고로 (장준혁): 김명민

아... 명민본좌. 드꺼운 것이 좋아때부터 왕팬이었습니다. 강한 카리스마 있음에도 따뜻한 면도 있고, '형'같은 필도 납니다. 이상하게도 영화에서 파워풀한 역할을 맡았지만 이순신 제외하면 드라마에서 좀 더 '매력적인 남자'같은 역할을 맡았어요. 꽃보다 아름다워에서 보여준 캐릭터는 신선하고 재밌고, 불량가족에서도 괜찮았어요. 물론 불멸의 이순신은 그의 경력의 제일 중요한 전환기였습니다. 명민형님 때문에 이 드라마는 대박날겁니다. 아니면 말구요~ ^^

사토미 슈지 (최도영): 이선균

이것도 기가 막히게 죽이는 캐스팅이군요. 태릉선수촌에다가 신선한 도망자 이두용의 노철기의 포스, 손님은 왕이다에서도 매우 잘 했어요. 개인적으로 젊은 연기자 중에 제일 기대되는 케이스입니다. 장준혁과 최도영의 대결은 제2의 광렬본좌 vs 이재룡일까요?

하나모리 케이코 (강희재) : 김보경

아쉬운 케이스죠, 뭐. 친구때 정말... 와, '장난이 아니구나'라고 하면서 결국 청풍명월 빼고 다 쓰레기 영화였죠 (창공으로... ㅠ_ㅠ). 연기를 열심히 하지만 운이 없죠. 이거라도 대박 나면 그녀의 미래도 좋아질 수도 있어요. 물론 비주얼은 좋은 편이죠... ^^

키쿠카와 노보루 (노민국): 차인표

이것도 이상해요. 드라마에서는 대박 나는 것이 거의 뻔한 상황이었지만 영화에서는 항상 실패였습니다 (화려한 휴가는 유일한 대박이 될 수도 있죠, 뭐). 최근에 한반도에서 완전 발연기였지만 이미지 때문에 사람이 '에잇, 봐주셈. 좋은 사람이잖어'라고 하면서 그의 거친 연기를 받아요 (뭐, 저도 그래요), 적어도 드라마에서. 그대 그리고 나, 그 여자네 집, 까레이스키, 아들의 여자... 다 정말 좋은 들마구만... 영화 출연 리스트만 보면, 왜 그러지? 아무튼, 그렇게 비중이 큰 캐릭터 아닐 것 같습니다, 주인공들보다.

아즈마 사에코 (이윤진, 이주완 딸): 송선미

자이젠 쿄코 (민수정, 장준혁 처): 임성언

둘다의 연기는 문제지만 (특히 발성언), 원작대로 가면 비중이 별로 없을겁니다. 임성언이 너무 예쁘고 사랑스럽지만 아직은 연기자로서 별 반전이 없습니다. 송선미는 좀 좋아졌습니다, 최근에.

아즈마 테이조 (이주완): 이정길

오오코치 교수 (오경환 교수): 변희봉

우가이 료이치 (우용길): 김창완

역시 김종학 프로의 캐스팅이 조연까지 대단하네요. 할 말이 없죠 뭐, 다 본좌니까.

그리고! 사토미 미치요 (최도영 처): 윤예리, 자이젠 마타아치 (민원장, 장준혁 장인): 정한용,

쿠로카와 키누 (장준혁 모): 정영숙, 카메야마 키미코 (하은혜): 이승민 (본명 : 김민주),

야나기하라 히로시 (염동일): 기태영

캐스팅이 죽이죠? 이것도 사극리뷰처럼 몇회마다 리뷰 할까 하고, 엄청 기대되요. 김종학 프로덕션! 이게 용두사미 신드롬이나 어설픈 멜로에 빠지게 되면... 죽었어~^^

as taken from http://www.mediamob.co.kr/misterx/Blog.aspx#

Guest suzziee

Sorry meant to say short

20071814508aimg2279ja1.jpg

This women?

Hopefully someone can do subs :D

Thanks dramaok for the names of the people

that is the lee yoon jin, daughter of dr. lee, mentor of dr jang joon yuk (kim myung min's character)

she was the one who had to undergo surgery in ep 2 that dr jang did.

she is played by actress song seonmi and i guess she and dr choi (doc in the picture) will have something romantic later.

Archived