[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vivjelly

I really hope that there will be an English subbing team for this drama. Since there is so many narrations in this drama, it's best to have subs to truly appreciate and understand the drama.

Guest luvmygirl

Oh, rating is good for ep 1 ... love it, support ChaeRim. I've just re-watched All about Eve so i am very eager to "meet" her in this drama...wait for Sub ^^

Guest badhairday

oki, just finish the first epis.. sorry don't understand much but i enjoyed it nevertheless. CR is so funny and cute! I do hope someone sub this drama soon!

I'm glad that the ratings aren't horrible... i was hoping that it would be at least top 3. :( CR fighting!!!

Guest ovette

yah it has lots of narrations.. dalja sure has lots of things going on on her mind, and the imagination parts were pretty hilarious! they even imitated kill bill :)

the ratings were really good.. coz out of the 6 only 3 were dramas and one was a morning drama from MBC, the other was lovers.. so it was like 2nd in its time slot, i guess... :) i just hope this continues when the other dramas like goong s and dalhee airs.. :)

Guest ovette

daljabannerqm2.jpg

creidesca, where did you get this? im just curious :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TV Rating] Oh Dal Ja’s Spring – 1/3/2007

1. Pure 19 (KBS1, Daily drama): 40.2%

2. Lovers (SBS, Evening drama): 21.0%

3. KBS News 9 (KBS1): 18.3%

4. New TV Entertainment (SBS): 17.1%

5. Do Well (MBC, Morning drama): 16.0%

6. Oh Dal Ja's Spring (KBS2, Evening drama): 14.9%

7. Bad Woman, Good Woman (KBS2, Daily drama): 14.5%

8. True Life Theater, Goldfish Ground (MBC): 14.2%

9. All Ah-joom-ma (KBS2, Morning drama): 13.3%

10. Love of Daechu Tree (KBS1, drama): 12.1%

http://www.tnsmk.com/rating/main.asp?menu=Gi_Daily

=======

The rating of 14.9% is OK.

credit cindyw88

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i need to make a correction, there was also pure 19 but that was a daily drama so DAL JA'S SPRING was only competing with Lovers.. one more week before Goong S pilots, i hope the ratings would exceed 20% by that time since story has been established :)

Guest badhairday

Thanks ovette for providing the rankings list... wow, I didn't realize that alot of the ratings are pretty dismal compared to a couple years ago when series get 30% or higher ratings.

Guest ovette

yah.. 14.9 is considered high already since some dramas get as low as 5% :)

i really like SoonAe (the sunbae's) character... she's tomboyish and very talkative :) she doesnt act like the normal sunbei that's bossy and very formal.. and of course Dal Ja. when she was still starting to work, she was a bit afraid and she still doesnt know what to do, but now that she's a senior, she's confident already with her work :) i love that her nails are painted.. i just love it! :)

Jan 4, 2007

"Dalja's Spring" Off to Good Start

0104enterlug2.jpg

KBS 2TV's new drama "Dalja's Spring" has been receiving positive responses since its first episode was aired on Wednesday. The comic melodrama revolves around the life of a 33-year-old single woman, Oh Dal-ja, to show the reality she faces as an "old maid" and the love she still dreams of one day having.

Chae Lim plays the female lead, with Lee Min-ki playing opposite her as Tae-bong, a man younger than her who has a crush on her. Singer and actor Lee Hyun-woo plays Uhm Jung-ki, whose goal is to find a perfect and rational love. Other cast members include Gong Hyung-jin and Lee Hye-young.

In the first episode, Dal-ja, naive and clumsy, falls in love with Shin Se-do (Gong Hyun-jin), but to her disappointment soon finds that he is a playboy. She also encounters Tae-bong, whose job is to pose as a woman's boyfriend under contract. He will sign a contract with Dal-ja in later episodes.

Viewers praised the drama for interesting characters and funny situations they can identify with. "I like the story development that I can sympathize with, and I think the characters are interesting and the cast is very good," a viewer said. "I like the straightforward lines, too."

Other responses included, "It was so engaging that I never took my eyes off it," "I liked that it showed reality in cartoon-like situations," and "It was better than I expected." Many viewers also praised Chae Lim for her portrayal of the naive single woman.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...3573_11858.html

Thank you Rubie for the article . So glad that Dal Ja's gets positive reactions from viewers . Hopefully KBS will release an English version in the not distant future .

Guest Scully2

creidesca thanks for having teh HQ on your CB ^___^

Going to download it right now :P

I'll be praying and waiting for subs as always, otherwise I don't get a word :sweatingbullets:

Guest ovette

it is a really good start! im so happy with the praises im hearing.... looking forward to later's episode! 2 more hours to go! :) praying for higher ratings! :)

Wow! Thanks a bunch, creidesca, nat, siwen, cutiepie.....for all the wonderful pics, vod links & info :) juz finished downloading, can't wait to watch! Its sure looks to be a most enjoyable drama...Ooooh, they sooooo cute in that plush animal head-dress :lol: I'm glad the rating is quite good. Hope it'll get better & better as the drama progresses :D Dal Ja fighting!!!

I'm excited for this drama, and the ratings and reviews are great too...for those who have KBS World...Hwang Ji-ni is still on going so after the drama ends, we'll get to see this one, and I just saw its preview at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards and I think Chae Rim is doing well ^ ^

Um Gi Jeong to Dal Ja's "supposed" rescue...it's going to be one complete misunderstanding just because Tae Bong was going to make Dal Ja's "dream" a reality.

In the ending cartoon pic, we see Um Gi Jeong on horseback...the Prince Charming? And in the ending cartoon pic for ep 1, we saw Tae Bong with a heart in a box and a self reflection of him. There's definitely something mysterious with his background there...another side of him yet to be known. Being chased by goons, and what did he do with all the money he got from the reselling of the clothes Dal Ja bought for him?

It's good to see Dal Ja and Son Ju "make a connection" in such a manner as well.

Today buffered more compared to yesterday, so I'm hoping that's an indication of more online viewers. Anybody was able to watch the preview for EP 3 clearly? I thought I saw Tae Bong being led into a car...the goons didn't catch him did they, or was my eyes deceiving me?

Guest fashionista

News Clip from YTN Star

20070104154505.576.0.jpg

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200701/04/200701040904293011_s.wmv

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200701/04/200701041101490052_s.wmv

from sina.cn

d2c8460ceab2ecf2abfb13c9287c102d.jpg

Guest ovette

just finished watching!!

i loved the chase scene and the ost playing when they were running from those men in black... it's so funny when TaeBong was so close to her and the sound of DalJa's heartbeat played in the background

:) and there was a part where TaeBong said "My Darling DalJa!" that was fun :)

cant wait for another week.. where KiJoong will already appear.. looks like they were in a party.. and SeDo vomitted on poor DalJa .. haha!

Archived