Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest duongthuy

Brian's threat!!

FTTS soompi threat and heavenlysent are always in my toolbar favourite and now i've added this one.

Thanks you so much to start this threat.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest claustrophobic

oh gosh! during the time i edited my front page post to add pics to it this thread bumped up two pages!!! YAY! check back on the front page for some Brian goodies folks! i'll be adding more soon!

by the way...good job with the thread Maria!!!

Guest yunsuklove_x;;

XD EEEEEEEEEE IM AT SCHOOL. HAHA. Maria o_o we are going to make this Brian thread pimpin'! LOL.

-_- well, Ill supply they awesomers graphics...

=x hahaha cant wait to make them.. -_- *is such a dork*

But you already have a lot of info up O_O;.

GO MARIA wo0t;

MARIA HWAITING (-.- I would type this in korean but this laptop at school doesnt have korean...)

Guest MissMonika

He'll be on YSMM again? Woo hoo! I love that show.

Yay! Brian finally gets his own thread. In celebration, picture spam!!

My favorite picture of all time:

bumblebee.jpg

I always laugh whenever I see this one:

heroine64jm.jpg

X-Man:

xman2.jpg

xman3.jpg

Sexy Brian:

sexy.jpg

ftts28qc.jpg

I LOVE his expressions here:

bscap00020pw.jpgbscap00016me.jpgbscap00002oj.jpg

Guest Salford

Yeeeeees!! Finally a thread for Brian. :D

I'm so excited. And I can't wait for all his performances. XD

And I can't wait to receive his album! *0*

YAY!!! BRIAAAN lol :wub:

OMG YAY OFFICIAL BRIAN THREAD!!!

overall brian is deff my 2nd favourite kpop boy of all time [VERY close behind yunho]...and hes so awesome because he can be hot, cute, sexy, funny, stupid and serious all in one go. hes one of the main reasons why i love variety shows liek heroine 6/love letter/xman so much.....brian, good luck withh your solo album and we love you to DEATH!!! ahhahaha=]=]=]

Guest astarael

Brian G. Joo~

We love you !!!

When I first got into K-pop, he was one of the first stars I ever loved (just him and BoA). I practically grew up and matured with those two.

I can't wait to hear more from him~ :]

Thanks for the information on his new solo album!

Guest Explicitj0yee

I knew i should of made a Brian thread yesterday ! lol i thought it wasnt allowed :( but anyway this is good. Thanks for making it. :D I wouldn't be able to take care of it that well O.O lol wow lots of pics up there. ^

eek ok so i see no one made a thread for brians solo album! haha i hope its ok that i made it ^^;;;

thebrian2ge9ng5.jpg

The photoshoot was in New York! It will be released on Decemeber 18 and Decemeber 20 on yesasia. buy the cd and support Brian!! ^^v

Track List:

01 일년을 겨울에 살아 il nyun eul gyuh ool ae sara

02 가지마 kajima

03 First Date

04 사랑하지 않으니까요 sarang ha ji an eu nee gga yo

05 닮아가기 dal ma ga gi(ki)

06 하지 말라고 ha ji mal la go or ha ji ma ra go

07 신사 shin sa

08 검은눈물 geom eun noon mool

09 눈물 속으로 noon mool sok eu lo

10 바래! 바래! (feat. 윤동훈(Trespass)) barae barae

11 All I Know

12 바래! 바래! (Remix) barae barae remix

edit//

haha changed the preorder to annyoung because yesasia doesn't coutn towards korean chart sales :)

Preorder your copy at annyoung!

Brian's Comeback on mnet i like brian's new hair cut ^^

here are some articles from Heavenly Sent:

‘Solo Debut’ Brian “ I’m going to show people that I can do it”

Duo Fly to the Sky Brian talked about his first comeback performance.

On the 7th at DongChonDong, Seoul, Brian performed two songs from his solo album. ‘kajima’ and ‘barebare’ on Cable music channel Mnet

Brian honestly said “ when I was doing the rehearsal I thought my heart was going to come out, I was very nervous and the fact that I had to stand on stage alone felt like a load”

Also, Brian said “another reason for my solo debut was because I wanted to try it and to show people that I can do it alone with the name ‘Brian’

“When we used to sing, people usually thought that Hwanhee was the main vocal and I was the second vocal”

“Once, when we finished our performance, a PD told Hwanhee “You’re really good at singing” and to me the PD just said ‘good job’. So after that, I wanted to show that I can do really well too” Brian said

It is a sure thing that Hwanhee gave Brian a lot of help. While he was feeling a bit down or while he was recording Brian got surprised when he got messages from Hwanhee saying “Cheer up, I’m always there for you’ Brian also said “It’s always great to know that when you feel sad someone is there for you, I really want to thank Hwanhee for that’

After this performance Brian will be performing in MBC Music core and SBS inkigayo.

Brian "I don't plan to have competition with other solo singers"

From Fly to the Sky, Brian said "I don't plan to have competition with other solo singers"

This year there was Son HoYong and Kim TaeWoo from GOD, Junjin from Shinhwa who debuted as solo singers.

On the 7th, there was a question from Mnet 'M Countdown' about competition between other solo singers and he answered "Each singer has different characteristics so therefore I don't see it as competition and I also hope we all get good results."

This album has less computerized sounds and more instruments. He said "In this album I want to hear that I did well on my own. I don’t want to hear 'Fly to the sky without Hwanhee' so I tried really hard to show my own characteristic in my songs."

Also, he came out a lot in different game portrayed as an entertainer. "Sometimes I didn't want to change my image But close gagmans would have found a fun side of me and because I followed I think that's why I got portrayed in those ways."

"In my solo album instead of strong dances I put in Old-pop genre as well as soothing Ballad, Jazz, Soul etc. to show you my change with a wide variety of music."

On the coming 11th Brian will reveal his title songs 'kajima'and 'bare!bare!'

Credits to yunsuklove* for the article and ftts4eva for translating it at Heavenly Sent Forums

hope you guys enjoy and support brian<333

adding more...

err i didn't see that ><;; sorry

i dont see why the thread was closed except for the fact that the release date and album pic wasn't on it ><;;

its coming out soon anyway

^ i don't think you have to close this one becasue the other one, the article wasn't translated. im not sure though.

photoshoot:

he was in new york?..woah. he looks good in the picture xD and i can't wait till the release of his album.

about brian's comeback performance:

pure hotness. <3 his voice is amazing.

article:

haha it always a good thing to know that you'll always have a friend by yourside. in brian's case he always has hwanhee. ^-^ no doubt about he's gonna make it.

BRIAN FIGHTING!~

Guest Explicitj0yee

xapr1l

:o can u change it from Preordering the copy at yesasia to annyoung because yesasia doesnt count toward korean chart sales :( !!!

Archived