Place of Birth: California; moved to Absecon, NJ

Height: 176cm (5'9")

Weight: 60kg (120 pounds)

Shoe size: 290mm(about 10-10 1/2)

Waist size: 29 inches

T-Shirt size: 100

Religion: Christian

Blood Type: A

School: Holy Spirit High School (graduated)

Dong Gook University

Characteristics: Sociable person

Hobbies: Internet chatting, enjoying/watching movies, collecting perfume

Skills: Basketball, Rapping

Habit: Rapping in English in his sleep

Favorite Food: Italian food (pasta)

Least Fav. Food: Nothing

Songs he likes to sing too: Lee Seung Hwan's "In 1,000 Days"

Arcade game he's good at: "Street Fighter"

Favorite Part Of His Body (Most Comfortable With): His lips

Hates: Cats

Fave Drink: Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino

Habits while recording: Always drinks tea before singing

Quick Facts----------------

♡ Brian was accepted to Brothers Entertainment when his friends set up an audition for him. If he hadnt of been a singer, he would of become a doctor.

♡ Brian has two maltese's named Chester and Jersey

♡ Brian debuted with Hwanhee as Fly To The Sky on November 21, 1999 on LOG: In H.O.T

♡ Brians Favorite color is Blue

♡ Brian was born in Los Angeles, California but then moved to Absecon, New Jersey at a very young age.

♡ Brian's Solo Debut was on December 7th, 2006

♡ Brian does indeed post at his best friend bob's forum named Fly high

♡ When Brian was younger he snuck out and took his parents car out for a joy ride, but a few hours later he got into an accident.

♡ Brian listened to H.O.T songs in order to help him with his korean.

♡ Brian lived with hwanhee in their early as Fly To The Sky but they no longer live together.

♡ Brian loves the beach.

♡ Brian wants to become a producer after he is retired from Fly To The Sky

Solo Album Discography

First Solo Album - The Brian

1k1010001802li2.jpg

To Purchase Click Here

(click on album for bigger picture)

Tracklist

일년을 겨울에 살아

가지마

First Date

사랑하지 않으니까요

닮아가기

하지 말라고

신사

검은눈물

눈물 속으로

바래! 바래! (Feat.윤동훈(Trespass))

All I Know

바래! 바래! (Remix)

Please Also Visit

Official Websites--------

Current Official Website

5th Album SMTOWN Official Website

Information Sites-------------

Holy Spirit High School's Official Site

In Depth Information on Holy Spirit High School

Brothers Entertainmemt

Fan Sites---------

Bob's Fly High Forum [brian Posts Here]

Heavenly Sent :: FlyToTheSky International English Fansite

Fly012 Chinese FlyToTheSky Website

Brian People: Korean BRIAN Fansite

Sister Threads------------

I support everything FlyToTheSky and so I wanted to link these two thread since in reality Brian is also linked to Hwanhee and of course Fly To The Sky ^__^ So I hope no one gets mad for me putting these two links

Official FlyToTheSky Thread

Official Hwanhee Actor Thread

Galleries--------------

Heavenly Sent Gallery : Largest FlyToTheSky Gallery on the Net!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest claustrophobic

MILESTONE! i get to be on the first page of Brian's thread!!! :D

i love my boy Brian to bits and i hope he's gonna get a whole lot more lovin' with his solo debut.

im sure he's gonna kick some serious richard simmons with his solo album, the same way he can shake some serious richard simmons. :P

Now here's my tribute to The Brian :lol:

Exhibit A: Our Cute Joo Boy

brianloveletter22ewyi9.gif

^ definition of cuteness right there

357creditsdebbiihi0xt9.gif

^my favourite Love Letter couple, though their romance was short-lived...but it was mega-adorable while it lasted :P

tentencutebrian4oaia1.gif

^more than half the female population would press their faces against the computer screen upon seeing this. The other half that didnt weren't thinking straight.

3246kk2.jpg

^one of my all time fav Brian pics! Totally cheek-pinching material.

brian118qa0ri1.jpg

^who would notice the chick when you've got that cute little thing on the left of her???

brianinsundaysunday9okew5.gif

^he may not have much eyes, but he sure knows how to wink 'em...and the strategic action of cracking a sexy smile right after the wink was just a lady-killer...this man was born to flirt.

Exhibit B: Sexy Mr. Joo

0bcae394op6.jpg

^very crushable indeed

briannnfr4.gif

^the sound you just heard was the entire female population dropping dead at the sight of this.

0503ellegirlfttskc8.jpg

^FLY TO THE SKY FOREVERRRR!!!

32217987949801lda5.jpg

^thank god he's such a cam-richard simmons supplying us with endless hotness.

briannln6.jpg

^finger-lickin' good. YUM!!!

new16la9ym3.jpg

^a picture says a thousand words...need i say more?

Exhibit C: The Joo Do'

A collection of my fav Brian hairdos...yes i realise i have an abnormal preoccupation with his hair, and yes i know that it's a problem i need to seek professional help for. :blink:

06fttsqp6.jpg

^he asianized the Beckham mohawk like no other.

987io2sr3.jpg

^he manages to make that awkward stage where your hair's growing out and it's neither long nor short, look good.

20060708mbc09qf1.jpg

^he looks tooo pretty here. perfect hair, perfect smile - perfect beauty pageant material.

brian30fy6oe3.jpg

^it must've taken a helluva lotta wax/gel/hairspray or a combination of all three to keep all that hair to parted to one side. But the result was worth busting your budget on hair products to keep things in their place. Money well spent Bri!

brianpiercings2li4.jpg

^yes, even looking like a skunk can be hot when you're Brian Joo.

ftts109qm0.jpg

^the look during the "Sea of Love" era...and yes we all drowned ourselves in our love for him.

gsdwset043fizt8.jpg

^i LOVE this hair! It could be something to do with the majorly cute wink and smile he did during the show that made me fall in love with the hair but all i can say is that i was very impressed *nods enthusiastically*

jjtk03lz4.jpg

^i call this the "Baby Beckham", a shorter version of the Beckham mohawk.

sw59njhw1.jpg

^love the hair but love the smile more...he and Rain have the best smiles in kpop, hands down.

0507012flpe0.jpg

^omgosh...he looked sooo good with this hair and it has nothing to do with the fact that i love Brian in specs. If anyone has more caps from this episode of Round and Round, please upload!!!

Credits to FTTS/Brian fans all over the net. I honestly have no idea where i got the pics from cos i have a non-existent memory. My sincere apologies but those people would know who they are.

PHEW! :sweatingbullets: that's all from me for tonight, but i'll edit this post and add more pics tomorow.

STAY TUNED!

Guest maxlover

This is awesome!!! I was wondering why Brian didn't have a thread yet...oh I can't wait till this thread is full of Brian stuff!!

Guest qoochabo

Thanks Maria.. I still thinking to ask u whether to start a new thread for Brian since fany also has one due to OTR..

Hope this thread will be HOT and COOL like him..

Guest JinxFairy

Thanks Maria.. I still thinking to ask u whether to start a new thread for Brian since fany also has one due to OTR..

Hope this thread will be HOT and COOL like him..

A new thread like to make a brand new one O_O or do you mean you also wanted me to make one for brian like I did XD haha. Well i did and I will try to keep this, HS and ftts official thread up to date and o_o also hwanhee's thread. I always forget about that thread T___T;;;;

But wee im nervous about making this thread. I just hope everyone enjoys it and also visits the other threads with ftts and hwanhee and maybe also visit heavenly sent << *nudge nudge wink wink* =X =D :D

Hey hehe, i was reading what you put and i have a question about Yesasia, so do any of the profits go to the artist or no? its good that your doing all this, I like what you have written in your big post on Brian and there different support campaigns.

WAHH!! a thread on Brian..finally!!..hes so cute+sexy..espically his appearance on variety shows like lover letter and xman..he's action is always so cute.

Guest devylann

ahhhhhh!!!!! been waiting for Brian's solo...lol...really excited.....haven't seen him yet but i sure will....hehehehee go Brian!!!!:D

Guest JinxFairy

Hey hehe, i was reading what you put and i have a question about Yesasia, so do any of the profits go to the artist or no? its good that your doing all this, I like what you have written in your big post on Brian and there different support campaigns.

We emailed about 3 different companies and basically yesasia told us that when you buy any album from them, they do not influence or go to cd sales in the local korean market. Basically they say it is because they purchase from china. The cd is LEGIT but since they purchase from china then when you buy from yesasia then your not really contributing any cd sales. Because if you think about it, China bought it from the korean vendor so the ones they bought counted towards the cd sales, but if Yesasia buys it from China then they arent going to count again to the korean market so then they put their own prices and sell it to you. So when you think your helping o.O your really not. This is what i think the process is.

(Shelly is my best friend - yunsuklove* is her s/n on soompi)

Email:

YESASIA (yesasia.com)

Dear Shelly,

Thank you for your purchasing at YesAsia.com!

With reference to your email dated 2 Dec, 2006, we want to kindly inform you that all the item sells in YesAsia.com would not count in any chart from worldwide, since YesAsia.com is doing the international retail service.

Now here are the other places we emailed.

ANNYOUNG (annyoung.com)

Thank you for contacting us.

All sales at annyoung.com will be reflected the album sales in Korea

since we do purchase all of products from the official distributors in Korea.

Thank you

ECLICK KOREA (eclickkorea.com)

Dear Shelly,

Thanks for your mail.

Our selling cds are all counted for local Korean album sales which means it

affects to singer's cd popularity.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Urim

And we're going to email musicplaza today as well and find out about them ^_^ And if your still doubtful you can email these companies yourself and ask :]

We emailed about 3 different companies and basically yesasia told us that when you buy any album from them, they do not influence or go to cd sales in the local korean market. Basically they say it is because they purchase from china. The cd is LEGIT but since they purchase from china then when you buy from yesasia then your not really contributing any cd sales. Because if you think about it, China bought it from the korean vendor so the ones they bought counted towards the cd sales, but if Yesasia buys it from China then they arent going to count again to the korean market so then they put their own prices and sell it to you. So when you think your helping o.O your really not. This is what i think the process is.

(Shelly is my best friend - yunsuklove* is her s/n on soompi)

Email:

YESASIA (yesasia.com)

Now here are the other places we emailed.

ANNYOUNG (annyoung.com)

ECLICK KOREA (eclickkorea.com)

And we're going to email musicplaza today as well and find out about them ^_^ And if your still doubtful you can email these companies yourself and ask :]

No i trust you, its just i always thought if you bought their albums etc, from any retail service that it would help the artist and profits would go into korea market. But ill check out the other site, since im from Canada. thanks for telling me :P

yes! tks maria! brian finally gets his own well-deserved thread! just dropping by to support this thread and bump it up. dang, now i have a prob with divided loyalties...should i post in the ftts thread or the brian thread from now on :D?

Archived