[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest CindyW88

News everybody,and new pics.wawawa!!!

LIM is more beautiful than before I think,haha,very cute,but she has straight hair now.

Someone bali come to translate!!!

채림, '오달자의 봄' 성공 고사 지내

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200612/04/s...13108.277.0.jpg

2년만에 국내 활동을 재개한 탤런트 채림이 드라마 성공을 기원하는 고사를 지냈다.

채림은 4일 오후 경기도 수원 KBS 세트장에서 내년 1월 3일 방영될 '오달자의 봄'(극본 강은경ㆍ연출 이재상) 성공 고사를 지냈다. 채림은 '오달자의 봄'으로 2004년 11월 종영한 KBS 2TV '오필승 봉순영' 이후 2년여 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

이날 고사장에는 채림을 비롯해 이혜영 이현우 이민기 김영옥 공형진 등 드라마 출연진이 모두 모여 무사 촬영과 시청률 대박을 기원했다.

'오달자의 봄'은 홈쇼핑에 근무하는 노처녀 오달자를 중심으로 벌어지는 사랑 이야기. 채림은 주인공 오달자로 등장, 활발하고 건강한 모습을 선보일 예정이다.

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200612/04/s...13108.277.1.jpg

<저작권자ⓒ '리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것' 스타뉴스>

siwen_sally, thanks! :)

2년만에 국내 활동을 재개한 탤런트 채림이 드라마 성공을 기원하는 고사를 지냈다.

채림은 4일 오후 경기도 수원 KBS 세트장에서 내년 1월 3일 방영될 '오달자의 봄'(극본 강은경ㆍ연출 이재상) 성공 고사를 지냈다. 채림은 '오달자의 봄'으로 2004년 11월 종영한 KBS 2TV '오필승 봉순영' 이후 2년여 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

이날 고사장에는 채림을 비롯해 이혜영 이현우 이민기 김영옥 공형진 등 드라마 출연진이 모두 모여 무사 촬영과 시청률 대박을 기원했다.

'오달자의 봄'은 홈쇼핑에 근무하는 노처녀 오달자를 중심으로 벌어지는 사랑 이야기. 채림은 주인공 오달자로 등장, 활발하고 건강한 모습을 선보일 예정이다.

Here is my translation on the original Korean text associated with the photos:

Translation:

Chae Rim resumes her domestic activity and attends the ceremony of humble pray for the success of the drama (성공을 기원하는 고사).

In the afternoon of 12/4, the ceremony of praying for the success of the drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring (scheduled to be aired on 1/3/2007)” was held in KBS Soowon (수원) set site at Kyunggido (경기도). This is the first drama of Chae Rim’s comeback since her last drama “Oh! Feel Young” aired by KBS2 ended in November of 2004.

In the beginning, Chae Rim, Lee Hye Young, Lee Hyun Woo, Lee Min Gi, Kim Young Ok, and Gong Hyung Jin (채림, 이혜영, 이현우, 이민기, 김영옥, 공형진) all kneel down to pray for safe progress of filming and high TV ratings.

“Oh Dal Ja’s Spring” centers around the love story of the spinster Oh Dal Ja working for a home shopping show. Chae Rim will present the lively and healthy image of the heroine Oh Dal Ja.

---------

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shanmei thanks so much for the pictures!! CHaeRim is so damn cute in the first picture.. for an ajumma to be holding a stuffed toy.. that's hell of a comedy :)

so now we really got a problem.... who does go Gong Hyung Jin?? and what about Lee Hyung Woo ?? hmmm... *confused*

Guest shanmei

<오달자의 봄> 촬영 현장 공개!

KBS 2TV <황진이> 후속으로 준비중이 새 수목드라마 <오달자의 봄>의 촬영 현장이 공개됐다. (연출 이재상, 집필 강은경)

지난 4일, <오달자의 봄> 제작진과 출연배우들은 한 자리에 모여 드라마의 성공을 기원하는 고사를 지내고, 촬영을 진행했다고.

1205_10.jpg

△ 밝은 표정으로 한 데 모인 <오달자의 봄> 출연진들

<오달자의 봄>은 홈쇼핑에서 근무하는 33세의 '오달자(채림 분)'를 중심으로 삼십대 독신녀들의 일과 사랑을 현실적이면서도 유쾌하게 그려낼 작품이다. 극 중, 오달자의 상대역으로는 이민기와 이현우가 연적으로 등장하며, 공형진, 이혜영이 함께 극을 이끌어갈 전망이다.

1205_09.jpg

△ <오달자의 봄> 주연을 맡은 공형진, 이혜영, 채림, 이민기, 이현우 <좌측부터>

<오달자의 봄>은 1월 3일 KBS 2TV를 통해 첫 방송될 예정.

<관련기사보기>

2006. 12. 05

글 : KBS인터넷 진영주

사진 : KBS 홍보팀 박재헌

:P

Guest siwen_sally

I have seen all this new pics and found why Lee Hyung Woo looks not happy??? On the other siade,Gong Hyung Jin felt very happy I think.

I know Lee Hyung Woo is a good friend with MR LEE

Maybe he also have good relationship with chaelim before

Hope there r no embarrassment between Lim and Lee Hyung Woo

Well, I agree with u all gays,she still looks like an angel~~~

shanmei thanks so much for the pictures!! CHaeRim is so damn cute in the first picture.. for an ajumma to be holding a stuffed toy.. that's hell of a comedy :)

will the stuffed toy get as famous as Kim Sam Soon's? Anyone care to take a guess on what "animal" it's supposed to be?

Now I'm beginning to wonder if those preliminary pics (which were then taken off the pages) that were posted on KBS DMZ were to test the fans/viewers reaction.

ow haha! i think it's a crocodile if im not wrong.... sometimes stuffed toys are given importance in dramas.. like in kimsamsoon as you said, and also ijuksa..

thanks for the new pics fashionista.. i love every angle of ChaeRim.. and Minki has kewl chucks :)

.... maybe Lee Hye Young is sad because of her divorce...

Im so happy that there's progress and new updates regarding the drama already.. i have been long waiting for those pictures to come out :P thank you so much for sharing!!

i just noticed one charcter we havent named yet.. [신세도 (33세, 남) 자유연애주의자. 홈쇼핑 채널 PD.] <- maybe this is Go Hyung Jin's role?? it says 33 years old and male... wat do yah think??

Guest *sayuri*

+Look like soompi lost some of the member posts this morning .....anyways, I will repost my for those who didn't see it ....;)

For those who didn't know .... YTN STAR release a short video clip mention about CR and her new drama .....below is the link to dl the clip...:D

YTN_STAR NEW (12/06)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ISG5J6J

*thanks to Natalie (a.k.a fashionista) for providing the clip*

Count Down Continue:

28 more days till "THE DAY"...... :w00t:

Guest shanmei

:P:P new photo

유쾌하고 따뜻하게! <오달자의 봄> 포스터 촬영현장~

1207_02.jpg

지난 6일 양재동의 한 스튜디오에서 유쾌한 촬영이 진행됐다.

바로 KBS 2TV <황진이> 후속으로 1월 3일부터 방송 될 <오달자의 봄> 포스터를 촬영한 것!

0000.jpg

△ 유쾌함이 기대되는 <오달자의 봄> 출연진들

<오달자의 봄>의 주연을 맡은 채림은 33세의 홈쇼핑 MD ‘오달자’역을 맡아 그녀의 일과 사랑을 유쾌하게 그려낼 전망이며, 오달자의 상대역으로는 이민기와 이현우가 등장한다. 이민기는 연애대행업체 프리랜서 강태봉역을, 이현우는 명품브랜드 수입업체 대표 엄기중 역을 맡아 달자를 사이에 두고 연적이 된다.

1207_01.jpg

△ 오달자(채림 분)를 사이에 두고 연적이 될 이민기와 이현우

한편, 인기쇼호스트 엄선주 역에 이혜영, 홈쇼핑 PD 신세도 역세 공형진이 등장해 드라마에 재미와 웃음을 한층 더 선사할 예정이다.

1월 3일 첫 방송을 앞두고, 추운 날씨에도 촬영에 열을 올리고 있는 <오달자의 봄>.

탄탄한 구성과 개성 있는 캐릭터로 인해, 새로운 한해 유쾌하고 따뜻한 봄이 찾아오리란 기대를 해본다.

2006. 12. 07

글 : KBS인터넷 진영주

사진 : KBS인터넷 정성은

Guest fashionista

from the above, Gong Hyung Jin's character is 신세도

and okay...so, Oh Dal Ja will have both the straight hair and the permed look??

how come KBS DMZ didn't post up a larger picture of this:

s2zf1.jpg

that looks like a nice pic. i agree; it would've been nice if it was larger. :)

Archived